Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Cid_Night
Forum: Level Design 11-24-2002, 07:50 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,252
Posted By Cid_Night
hmmm, dont like the grass much...it seems like...

hmmm, dont like the grass much...it seems like you just took every grass detail you could find and tossed it in there. Ummm...the house is nice, and kind of original, but use of those little square...
Forum: Level Design 11-24-2002, 07:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,806
Posted By Cid_Night
Thanks Thak, ill see what we can do with it. But...

Thanks Thak, ill see what we can do with it. But ya, my point is it doesnt come out from a cliff like that, its beach all the way around then goes into the tiles that you can jump off of.
Forum: Level Design 11-23-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,806
Posted By Cid_Night
yaaa....but thats not the look we're going for,...

yaaa....but thats not the look we're going for, this is a loooooong beach all the way along the southern edge of a town.
Forum: Level Design 11-23-2002, 02:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,806
Posted By Cid_Night
it would only take a couple...and this is a...

it would only take a couple...and this is a connection that would be used ALOT, as compared to some tiles which people never use. I mean, how often do you use some of the lava tiles? never.
Forum: Level Design 11-22-2002, 09:50 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,806
Posted By Cid_Night
interesting idea...a possibility. Im curious why...

interesting idea...a possibility. Im curious why this tile was never made though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,714
Posted By Cid_Night
1000 levels? with only a 400 level overworld...

1000 levels? with only a 400 level overworld thats a massive amount of levels. No new server has 1000 levels, most long up developed servers dont have 1000 levels. That's ridunculous if I do say so...
Forum: Level Design 11-22-2002, 03:32 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,806
Posted By Cid_Night
the levels just an example, first thing i could...

the levels just an example, first thing i could find that had that problem. But thats a good idea! maybe we'll try that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-21-2002, 09:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,589
Posted By Cid_Night
well, cynical just passed its second review, and...

well, cynical just passed its second review, and it's looking good.
Forum: Level Design 11-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,806
Posted By Cid_Night
BAH! Wheres the tile!?

I'm pretty sure people have asked this question...the question which has baffled level editors for YEARS!!! Does anyone know where the connection tile from the beach to anything?! look at this...
Forum: Level Design 11-21-2002, 09:44 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,113
Posted By Cid_Night
snakeandy is pretty good, he's good at insides.

snakeandy is pretty good, he's good at insides.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-21-2002, 06:45 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,520
Posted By Cid_Night
I think they are global, because they were on DD...

I think they are global, because they were on DD but we took out both the finger shield and the pot leaf shield. As for this thread, how did this change from a simple thread about removing some...
Forum: Level Design 11-18-2002, 09:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,304
Posted By Cid_Night
i like your attempts at making your own walls and...

i like your attempts at making your own walls and floors...but neither are very appealing to the eye. They need alot of work, but imagining you are a beginner, it's a good start....4/10
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-18-2002, 12:31 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,211
Posted By Cid_Night
i agree wholeheartedly...I love the old tileset...

i agree wholeheartedly...I love the old tileset and whenever im in a server with a new tileset it just feels weird..know what I mean?
Forum: Level Design 11-18-2002, 12:22 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,253
Posted By Cid_Night
wow, all of a sudden this new rating system has...

wow, all of a sudden this new rating system has come up like where all PW Inspectors or something lol.
It looks alright but everything is muuuuuch too linear...good start but just practice some...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2002, 12:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,290
Posted By Cid_Night
Thank you Stefan.

Thank you Stefan.
Forum: Level Design 11-17-2002, 12:37 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,269
Posted By Cid_Night
Nice Saither, you've gotten better while I fear...

Nice Saither, you've gotten better while I fear ive gotten worst unfortunately...I'd say your a good bit better then me these days. Looks really good, think I like the first one better though. ...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 11,224
Posted By Cid_Night
what is the purpose of having rules if you're not...

what is the purpose of having rules if you're not going to enforce them?
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2002, 11:00 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,643
Posted By Cid_Night
wow this is old, i looooove the old tileset...

wow this is old, i looooove the old tileset though. That's not bad at all for back then, considering that the standards were considerably lower and that could probably pass for about a 7/10 now.
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2002, 10:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,201
Posted By Cid_Night
i would say green, but it appears you want to...

i would say green, but it appears you want to emphasize that tree for that reason, if so, then go with red.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,929
Posted By Cid_Night
wouldn't the fact that it was boring retract from...

wouldn't the fact that it was boring retract from it's "greatness"? I dunno, I never really played there besides some five minute visits...I was just confused by this seemingly contradictory...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 31
Poll: Worker
Views: 2,939
Posted By Cid_Night
hahahahahahahhahah, YES! I'm gonna go with...

hahahahahahahhahah, YES! I'm gonna go with doofus...not because I think you're a doofus (I don't even know you) but becuase I think it's a funny word.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-15-2002, 01:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,759
Posted By Cid_Night
lol its cause your doing so good on the site

lol its cause your doing so good on the site
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-15-2002, 12:43 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,759
Posted By Cid_Night
pw managers or co-managers should have backups...

pw managers or co-managers should have backups neways...Im pretty sure Tifa has ours backed up nova.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-15-2002, 12:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,759
Posted By Cid_Night
ya, servers are just down id suppose, happens all...

ya, servers are just down id suppose, happens all the time, they'll be back in a few hours maybe, maybe a day or two at most.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,416
Posted By Cid_Night
i like the use of the val idea of the FF style...

i like the use of the val idea of the FF style oveworld. ummm, make sure those are original gfx (they appear to be) and not like from chrono trigger as ive seen before. Good work on use of pics1, i...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.