Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2002, 09:49 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,984
Posted By joseyisleet
..

im not joking.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,984
Posted By joseyisleet
On Behalf of Chicken

This is Josey on behalf of Chicken,Stefan Unixmad who ever
Un bann me Completley from Graal not my fault that Providence wouldnt remove my levels and Gfxs they Deserved what was coming to them i...
Forum: Level Design 04-04-2002, 07:20 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,818
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- That is stolen! I saw that level on...

-=Josey=-
That is stolen! I saw that level on Graal3456!!! Theif! ;D
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,362
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Oh, I haven't been home for the last...

-=Josey=-
Oh, I haven't been home for the last two weeks. I was locked up. Now I'm out on bail and will be going back soon. :\
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-04-2002, 03:20 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,654
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Hmm, do you mean something like this?...

-=Josey=-
Hmm, do you mean something like this?
/* NPC made by Josey Hunt
The NPC in the level part. */
if (playertouchsme){
toweapons Test;
}
if (weaponfired){
putnpc...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-04-2002, 12:07 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,362
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- A command that I would love to have...

-=Josey=-
A command that I would love to have added would be something like:
if (created){
setimg door.png;
flipimg door.png,flipradius;
}
Maybe it's just me, because, I'm lazy. But, I'm...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-30-2002, 06:32 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,422
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I do belive, on a pay-to-play server,...

-=Josey=-
I do belive, on a pay-to-play server, that you can use hideplayer2; and showplayer;. I'm not exactly sure. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,293
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- if...

-=Josey=-
if (onwater(playerx+1+vecx(playerdir)*2.5,playery+1.5+vecy(playerdir)*2.5){}
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 02:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,771
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- if (playerenters){ setplayerprop...

-=Josey=-
if (playerenters){
setplayerprop #c,setnick Ooh wee!;
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2002, 02:12 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,202
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I'll make one later, I was going to...

-=Josey=-
I'll make one later, I was going to anyway. Plus I'm bored enough to do it. :]
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-24-2002, 03:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,243
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I would use a "bought hats" type...

-=Josey=-
I would use a "bought hats" type system. Where it sets a string, maybe to the server, showing who all owns that hat. Then check to see if they have that number of hat, if not, move to the...
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2002, 11:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,321
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Look at the code, break it apart,...

-=Josey=-
Look at the code, break it apart, then use your brain.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-07-2002, 03:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,768
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Not orginal Me and Ultima made one months ago and the scrolling n stuff is already done : P we never work on it
I do the Gfxs he scripts it,So it aint Orginal sorry.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,911
Posted By joseyisleet
lol -=Chicken=-

Err like i Said foolish Fools it aint finished yet.
and it aint of anything lol : P
Forum: Graphic Design 03-06-2002, 06:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,911
Posted By joseyisleet
Damnit

This is Chicken who posted this not josey just to clear any confusion.and this is chicken posting this lol
Forum: Graphic Design 03-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,911
Posted By joseyisleet
Check this Head thingy

I made this like days ago i just work on it every so often lol :) please gimme some Feed back on it,and it aint finished yet.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-06-2002, 10:55 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,298
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Hmm.... Practice...

-=Josey=-







Hmm.... Practice what you preach.
Forum: Level Design 03-06-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,561
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- She is not a she, she is a he....

-=Josey=-


She is not a she, she is a he. The correct spelling for female is "Josie", and the male is "Josey". I don't have time to really do anything anymore, work sucks. Oh well. Later.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-05-2002, 07:24 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,265
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- That is the gun off of Unreal...

-=Josey=-


That is the gun off of Unreal Tournament therefore he can't use it without their express written permission. Good luck on Epic Games letting you use anything from Unreal Tournament...
Forum: NPC Server 03-05-2002, 07:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 469
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I do believe all of that would've...

-=Josey=-
I do believe all of that would've worked with the //#CLIENTSIDE in them.
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 07:13 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,614
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I don't see how this would "enhance"...

-=Josey=-
I don't see how this would "enhance" the level making in Graal. Right now it's excellent. I wouldn't change one thing.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-05-2002, 07:08 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,537
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Thanks everyone. I was just confused...

-=Josey=-
Thanks everyone. I was just confused using the "in" command. ;D
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,561
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Eck, forgot to attach it. ;X

-=Josey=-
Eck, forgot to attach it. ;X
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 06:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,561
Posted By joseyisleet
My first level I tried on...

-=Josey=-
Ok, I know this isn't the best level you've ever seen. All I was going for is to make it not the worse you've ever seen. I tried mixing a few styles I got from the forum and a few from...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-05-2002, 06:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,537
Posted By joseyisleet
Arrays....

-=Josey=-
Ok, I know how to use arrays farely well, but, I've ran into a delima.
if (playerenters){
this.arrayX={x+1,x+2,x+3,x+4,x+5};
this.arrayY={y+1,y+2,y+3,y+4,y+5};
timeout=.05;
}...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.