Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
04-06-2002, 09:49 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 1,984
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
04-06-2002, 09:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 1,984
On Behalf of Chicken
This is Josey on behalf of Chicken,Stefan Unixmad who ever
Un bann me Completley from Graal not my fault that Providence wouldnt remove my levels and Gfxs they Deserved what was coming to them i...
|
Forum: Level Design
04-04-2002, 07:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 1,818
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
04-04-2002, 03:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 2,362
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
04-04-2002, 03:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,654
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
04-04-2002, 12:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 2,362
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-30-2002, 06:32 AM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 3,422
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-26-2002, 03:24 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,293
-=Josey=-
if...
-=Josey=-
if (onwater(playerx+1+vecx(playerdir)*2.5,playery+1.5+vecy(playerdir)*2.5){}
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-26-2002, 02:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,771
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-26-2002, 02:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,202
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-24-2002, 03:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,243
-=Josey=-
I would use a "bought hats" type...
-=Josey=-
I would use a "bought hats" type system. Where it sets a string, maybe to the server, showing who all owns that hat. Then check to see if they have that number of hat, if not, move to the...
|
Forum: Level Design
03-22-2002, 11:33 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 1,321
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-07-2002, 03:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 2,768
-=Chicken=-
Not orginal Me and Ultima made one months ago and the scrolling n stuff is already done : P we never work on it
I do the Gfxs he scripts it,So it aint Orginal sorry.
|
Forum: Graphic Design
03-07-2002, 02:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 1,911
lol -=Chicken=-
Err like i Said foolish Fools it aint finished yet.
and it aint of anything lol : P
|
Forum: Graphic Design
03-06-2002, 06:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 1,911
Damnit
This is Chicken who posted this not josey just to clear any confusion.and this is chicken posting this lol
|
Forum: Graphic Design
03-06-2002, 06:31 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 1,911
Check this Head thingy
I made this like days ago i just work on it every so often lol :) please gimme some Feed back on it,and it aint finished yet.
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-06-2002, 10:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 2,298
|
Forum: Level Design
03-06-2002, 10:47 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 1,561
-=Josey=-
She is not a she, she is a he....
-=Josey=-
She is not a she, she is a he. The correct spelling for female is "Josie", and the male is "Josey". I don't have time to really do anything anymore, work sucks. Oh well. Later.
|
Forum: Graphic Design
03-05-2002, 07:24 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 5,265
-=Josey=-
That is the gun off of Unreal...
-=Josey=-
That is the gun off of Unreal Tournament therefore he can't use it without their express written permission. Good luck on Epic Games letting you use anything from Unreal Tournament...
|
Forum: NPC Server
03-05-2002, 07:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 469
|
Forum: Level Design
03-05-2002, 07:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 2,614
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-05-2002, 07:08 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,537
|
Forum: Level Design
03-05-2002, 06:53 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 1,561
|
Forum: Level Design
03-05-2002, 06:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 1,561
My first level I tried on...
-=Josey=-
Ok, I know this isn't the best level you've ever seen. All I was going for is to make it not the worse you've ever seen. I tried mixing a few styles I got from the forum and a few from...
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
03-05-2002, 06:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,537
Arrays....
-=Josey=-
Ok, I know how to use arrays farely well, but, I've ran into a delima.
if (playerenters){
this.arrayX={x+1,x+2,x+3,x+4,x+5};
this.arrayY={y+1,y+2,y+3,y+4,y+5};
timeout=.05;
}...
|