Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,177
Posted By Neoreno
At least the ones we don't have to continually...

At least the ones we don't have to continually replace, eh?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,416
Posted By Neoreno
levels/ipbanned.txt Yuo haev win!

levels/ipbanned.txt

Yuo haev win!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,619
Posted By Neoreno
Chronos has been taken, by Chronos, ironically...

Chronos has been taken, by Chronos, ironically enough.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,763
Posted By Neoreno
Bye foxy. But why not just play one of the...

Bye foxy. But why not just play one of the Classic servers in the meantime?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-03-2004, 06:51 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,674
Posted By Neoreno
Meh, the server was okay. Still prefer classic...

Meh, the server was okay. Still prefer classic better. I have no real fond memories of 2k1, but no bad memories.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,257
Posted By Neoreno
Aye, but it's good practice to set them...

Aye, but it's good practice to set them beforehand, isn't it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2004, 03:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 882
Posted By Neoreno
Has your IP range been set yet, Lyndzey?

Has your IP range been set yet, Lyndzey?
Forum: Gani Construction 01-31-2004, 01:50 AM
Replies: 20
Sticky: Poll: Gani Movie FAQ
Views: 45,987
Posted By Neoreno
You're about five months overdue to answer that...

You're about five months overdue to answer that question.
Forum: Gani Construction 01-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,550
Posted By Neoreno
The movie making mode on the new one is...

The movie making mode on the new one is brilliant, though I do prefer the older version for making regular ganis...hmm. Toss up.
Forum: Gani Construction 01-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,353
Posted By Neoreno
Nope. I have the gif image, but the problem fixed...

Nope. I have the gif image, but the problem fixed itself after I restarted Graalshop. Odd.
Forum: Gani Construction 01-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,353
Posted By Neoreno
Nifty. <3 However. The head's are blank for...

Nifty. <3
However. The head's are blank for some reason.
Forum: Tech Support 01-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,165
Posted By Neoreno
I didn't know, that, but it happens with RC off,...

I didn't know, that, but it happens with RC off, too.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,280
Posted By Neoreno
I wouldn't trust anything that Sharky said as...

I wouldn't trust anything that Sharky said as wise.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2004, 12:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,209
Posted By Neoreno
Rabid really is a skunk, yanno, one with fur and...

Rabid really is a skunk, yanno, one with fur and sprays stuff. A rapping one.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,458
Posted By Neoreno
I can't speak for other GPs, but I keep all my...

I can't speak for other GPs, but I keep all my bannings and jailings in a chalkup file, reason and release date, if any. *nod*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,166
Posted By Neoreno
The brotherhood of Bloke would be grieving if you...

The brotherhood of Bloke would be grieving if you left. It would be such a shame to see you go.
Forum: Tech Support 01-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,165
Posted By Neoreno
Always, it's happening to others as well.

Always, it's happening to others as well.
Forum: Tech Support 01-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,165
Posted By Neoreno
Profiles

On classic when I try to bring up someones profile, it doesn't load. The name and account displays, but the rest doesn't show up. Happens with my profile too. Help?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,209
Posted By Neoreno
It's a skunk...hi.

It's a skunk...hi.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 985
Posted By Neoreno
Hi Spork. :) Hug.

Hi Spork. :) Hug.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 11:28 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,059
Posted By Neoreno
Random, but scrolls usually appear in Harmonia,...

Random, but scrolls usually appear in Harmonia, Santerrain, Hirathia, and Tanarthia
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,311
Posted By Neoreno
Not to mention the program itself plays merry...

Not to mention the program itself plays merry hell with memory.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,311
Posted By Neoreno
So in all, there's nothing wrong at all with my...

So in all, there's nothing wrong at all with my avatar, and there is no rule against off-topic posting. If you do however want to blame someone for off-topic posting, blame the one I replied to.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 01:01 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,311
Posted By Neoreno
And what is wrong with my avatar? And is there...

And what is wrong with my avatar? And is there something wrong with posting off topic?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 12:35 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,311
Posted By Neoreno
I resent that.

I resent that.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.