Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 188
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonBladesX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,524
Posted By DragonBladesX
You dont have to thank me..for hosting it :) :p

You dont have to thank me..for hosting it :) :p
Forum: Events and Activities 11-11-2001, 08:44 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,456
Posted By DragonBladesX
Me

Name- Jeff
Age- 14
Pic- Attached
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2001, 08:11 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,131
Posted By DragonBladesX
I only have 9.1k my goal is 10k and than 20k...

I only have 9.1k my goal is 10k and than 20k after that :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2001, 02:52 AM
Replies: 46
Poll: Moral Dilema
Views: 3,243
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yes keep the money it isn't fair for everyone to...

Yes keep the money it isn't fair for everyone to work hard (including me) to get money and have her get 6k or more by a bug and scamming she should start all over without scamming and maybe next time...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,462
Posted By DragonBladesX
In a sad turn of events Graal has taken over my...

In a sad turn of events Graal has taken over my life, damn that guy who showed me what Graal was and will always be, my life :( I would say I play over 45 to 50 a week. (Estimation not Approximation)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 03:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,233
Posted By DragonBladesX
I already have it so he cant ask for it.

I already have it so he cant ask for it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,233
Posted By DragonBladesX
I will sell it to you for 7.4k when im done w/it...

I will sell it to you for 7.4k when im done w/it :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 06:09 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 5,990
Posted By DragonBladesX
All these ideas are excellent! Stefan will you...

All these ideas are excellent! Stefan will you make me owner of personalhouse8.nw please? Loriel hasn't been on :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 06:00 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,233
Posted By DragonBladesX
I got the house for 6,645 but neither Loriel or...

I got the house for 6,645 but neither Loriel or Stefan have been on to give me ownership :grrr:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2001, 05:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,025
Posted By DragonBladesX
I just recently acquired the house next to Safari...

I just recently acquired the house next to Safari and I haven't gotten ownership yet because Loriel hasn't been on but rent will be 30g.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 07:29 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,407
Posted By DragonBladesX
To transfer money all you do is have a house,...

To transfer money all you do is have a house, give a key to your other account, put the money in that account, get on that account and take money, I dont think he hacked I think he really had 10k on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,706
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yup it would be better than me, he will warp...

Yup it would be better than me, he will warp anyone that has survivor in their name when they least expect it. He will make tons of horses to block ways in CS and stuff, he will make events and not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:48 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,706
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yup fire me and hire some horse warper abusing,...

Yup fire me and hire some horse warper abusing, survivor warping abusing, swearing new ET to do events for ya! What a GREAT idea :-D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,706
Posted By DragonBladesX
I doubt it, Survivor is an event why would I not...

I doubt it, Survivor is an event why would I not host an event if it were there. Just cause everyone likes it (and argues they dont) im not gonna stop hosting it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:37 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,706
Posted By DragonBladesX
Aftershock that was a nice impression of Bassna

Aftershock that was a nice impression of Bassna
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:32 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,706
Posted By DragonBladesX
I would respond if I knew what you were saying ...

I would respond if I knew what you were saying

(Edit: I do hold Spar Tournys and Gully Races just not as much as Survivor and CS because those are the only things people want, I just held a spar...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,706
Posted By DragonBladesX
Fired for what? Holding events? K? I also am not...

Fired for what? Holding events? K? I also am not ET Admin if you were smart enough to realize that. Aftershock i do not hold 5g survivors, I hold 20g events and sometimes 30+. I didnt host that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-02-2001, 05:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,419
Posted By DragonBladesX
Just say "leave" at the gate, it will warp you...

Just say "leave" at the gate, it will warp you in.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 12:36 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 688
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yea cause I saw his nick like that so I tried it...

Yea cause I saw his nick like that so I tried it and so I got on and I put the quote to that and than he switched passes lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 746
Posted By DragonBladesX
It's gone!!!!! :D

It's gone!!!!! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,475
Posted By DragonBladesX
L33t I am in that pic, and yes it's lag I've seen...

L33t I am in that pic, and yes it's lag I've seen him lag a couple of times through trees.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 11:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 773
Posted By DragonBladesX
Well if you have more supporters like admin you...

Well if you have more supporters like admin you will be hired faster. Warcaptain was hired yesterday because all the admin were supporting him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 11:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 773
Posted By DragonBladesX
Cool Police Support

Please support me for Police. Here is my essay, if you support just post "Yes" if not post "No" and a reason why not please. Here is my essay. This essay is why I want to be Police.

Being Police...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 11:28 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,558
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yes account kicarot is a huge scammer, he scammed...

Yes account kicarot is a huge scammer, he scammed me outta 300g before. Never trust him he will always scam you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-26-2001, 04:48 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,178
Posted By DragonBladesX
Hey!

Ninjaterd please stop posting spam. I see that about 6 of your threads are you spamming lvls (There is a place for those you know, and its not this forum) and you do that just to gain posts. Please...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 188

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.