Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 82
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Louis_one
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:43 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,392
Posted By Louis_one
I didnt want you to feel bad:(

I didnt want you to feel bad:(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:40 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
* bumps to the top *

* bumps to the top *
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:35 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
You know what? I'm dropping it here you can have...

You know what? I'm dropping it here you can have a last comment I dont really care. I'm not going to carry on like a little baby crying to my mother. Think what ever you want about me. Because only 1...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:34 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Well, You just said a bold face lie. Because you...

Well, You just said a bold face lie. Because you do show your ass. And It isn't pretty.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:32 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
It was not funny, It was *** and immature. ...

It was not funny, It was *** and immature.
Seems like something my little bro would say.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:31 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Whatever.

Whatever.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:29 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Did I say on Graal? No I didn't I didn't say...

Did I say on Graal? No I didn't I didn't say where. And if you want I was talking about theese fourms
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:26 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
I'm not done, I'm not going to let the shaded...

I'm not done, I'm not going to let the shaded ledgend Co Owner
show his ass anymore, He has none to show but yet he tries his best..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:24 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Eh? I had 4 posts in a row? i haven't even had 2...

Eh? I had 4 posts in a row? i haven't even had 2 in a row this whole post florking idiot. Look that's my co owner with the same logo as me you jack off.
Now you calling me stupid? That takes common...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:20 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,392
Posted By Louis_one
That was my way of saying "Great speach" even...

That was my way of saying
"Great speach" even though
I didn't ready it. X_X
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:19 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Im just tired of the dis respect theese people...

Im just tired of the dis respect theese people show each other. They fight like me and my baby sister. And I'm sick of this. I'm sick of everyone and their attitude towards things and people. And If...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:15 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Heh, I made be stupid but I can make better...

Heh, I made be stupid but I can make better levels than your server could even ****ing dream off you dis respectful *****.
Now you're going to say "Wow, Nice use of crude words"
or something smart...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:14 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,392
Posted By Louis_one
^^^^^^ 100% Spam

^^^^^^
100%
Spam
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 09:09 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,153
Posted By Louis_one
Stefan (Xone)

o.o, I guess we aren't going to be on
"end of this week/begenning of next"
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 994
Posted By Louis_one
o.o

o.o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,792
Posted By Louis_one
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:50 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,392
Posted By Louis_one
When I get 1000 posts I'm gonna make my tag ...

When I get 1000 posts I'm gonna make my tag
either qod, or King o' Spam
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,392
Posted By Louis_one
o.o

o.o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:45 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,530
Posted By Louis_one
Talking :D

:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:41 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,913
Posted By Louis_one
SPAM!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA In the words of Merlin ...

SPAM!!!!
MUAHAHAHHAHA
In the words of Merlin
"Your IQ has reached an all new low"
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:40 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,913
Posted By Louis_one
whats my name?

whats my name?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:38 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,792
Posted By Louis_one
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 839
Posted By Louis_one
Talking :D

:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 08:16 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,530
Posted By Louis_one
I support Geo in all ways possible. I just did...

I support Geo in all ways possible. I just did not agree with his response on Soul Blades apology.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,392
Posted By Louis_one
o.o, Can you spell? Spam?

o.o, Can you spell? Spam?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 82

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.