Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 136
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZER0_H0UR
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,602
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Knock yourself out, holmes, come winter I'll be...

Knock yourself out, holmes, come winter I'll be chillaxin' with their corpses.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,487
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*shrug* I don't like any of those GFX, so I'll...

*shrug* I don't like any of those GFX, so I'll post mine just to back up my opinion, and perhaps show off a little, since I'm incredabley bored.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I'm using WinXP Pro, holmes.

I'm using WinXP Pro, holmes.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
WinXP Pro, holmes?

WinXP Pro, holmes?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
it's gif file format is le ****, and so is it's...

it's gif file format is le ****, and so is it's PNG
Forum: Graphic Design 05-04-2004, 01:37 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Also, if MS Paint could handle transparency and...

Also, if MS Paint could handle transparency and the newest file types (maybe even plugins?) it would be the ULTIMATE graphics program (:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
MS Paint for image-makin' and photoshop 7 for...

MS Paint for image-makin' and photoshop 7 for file conversion and transparency
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-02-2004, 05:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,337
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Old GK kicks... ass... I suppose it's mostly...

Old GK kicks... ass... I suppose it's mostly because everyone looks excited about the new features that are now common place, and were then new... but I like it one the less.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-02-2004, 05:34 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,141
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Aha! I was reflecting on the outfit saver the...

Aha! I was reflecting on the outfit saver the other day, from Classic, and how handy it would be in GK...

It's a little tent, you crawl in and change your clothes, then crawl out.. Don't ask me...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-02-2004, 05:21 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,602
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I was contemplating my odd fear of spiders just...

I was contemplating my odd fear of spiders just the other day, and I came to the conclusion that you shouldn't fear them since they're relatively small, and harmless (we don't have poisonous ones,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,942
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*shrug*...

*shrug*...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2004, 12:48 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,709
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
If you had a long name, it would take up too much...

If you had a long name, it would take up too much room... x_X
Forum: Graphic Design 04-27-2004, 12:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,800
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
It's an obvious first try. But, I must disagree...

It's an obvious first try. But, I must disagree with Donald on one point: Guns can be beautiful, too. M1, I don't like guns, but that's a kick-ass looking gun. I dunno, it's not very good, if it's...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-20-2004, 01:59 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
A couple of hours, on my little ol' account?...

A couple of hours, on my little ol' account? Woa.. I was going to ask for more people to recolor them, but if it takes them that long then forget it!!!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Woa, cool Zen :o it looks like hammered metal (: ...

Woa, cool Zen :o it looks like hammered metal (:

Oh, and that pink one is drop dead sexy, I know if I saw that coming after me I would stretch my arms out for a big, metal, pink hug.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,381
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Re: ohshiatedawg

I don't know you, but yet I abhor already you.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-19-2004, 01:37 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
That_kicks_ass. I like it, it's kinda Ghetto...

That_kicks_ass.

I like it, it's kinda Ghetto spray-painty...

But more would be nice, aswell hehe..
Forum: Graphic Design 04-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
If it's as good as your Isometric stuff was, I'm...

If it's as good as your Isometric stuff was, I'm sure I will :)
Forum: Graphic Design 04-19-2004, 12:11 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Sorry for reviving a dead thread, not only a dead...

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, not only a dead thread but my dead thread - but, I want to know if anyone would color this for me, And I don't mean dropping it into paint and doing your best to...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,833
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Told'ya Donald :\

Told'ya Donald :\
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,833
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Sigh, unfortunately Donald takes after Arnold...

Sigh, unfortunately Donald takes after Arnold schwarzenegger, and he will be back

I think I know why he left, and Donald I hope you read this:

Buck up.
Forum: Kingdoms 04-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,008
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Re: Do Something

This happens in time; Allies are made, Allies are lost... but this can't all happen in a short time.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,365
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I don't like it x_x'

I don't like it x_x'
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,237
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Ahhh, well then you did very good, especially for...

Ahhh, well then you did very good, especially for a first try. From that I would guess it was your first Format try ;)

I find the best drawings are of human anatomy, hands, feet, etc.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,771
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
:shy: err.. thanks :grin:

:shy: err.. thanks :grin:
Showing results 51 to 75 of 136

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.