Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thak2
Forum: Graphic Design 03-02-2004, 03:55 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,050
Posted By Thak2
Looks awesome Donald. The first screenshots...

Looks awesome Donald.

The first screenshots look bland and sortof uninteresting, but when you added the fauna and otherbits to the grass floor, it seriously looks very good.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,973
Posted By Thak2
Sorry, but I don't like the colouring on the...

Sorry, but I don't like the colouring on the shield at all. :[
Forum: Information 02-26-2004, 09:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,561
Posted By Thak2
*** lamia *** (fast movement)(see...

*** lamia ***
(fast movement)(see invisible)(wield weapon)(archer)(wear armour)(wear ring)(read scroll)(fire wand)(use rod)(use horn)(skill user)(spellcaster)(Spell abilities:)(paralyze...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,156
Posted By Thak2
Corrupt? I don't see why. The creator would...

Corrupt?

I don't see why. The creator would have the best idea of what the item should do, and obviously what the creator says is just a suggestion. If he suggests +100 wc or so, that would not be...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-25-2004, 07:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,599
Posted By Thak2
One out of two times that I enter my house, it...

One out of two times that I enter my house, it does that. Forcing me to reconnect to see anything.

D:
Forum: Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 06:05 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,287
Posted By Thak2
Some significant roleplayish kingdom-wide event...

Some significant roleplayish kingdom-wide event should take place to break up the three allies I think. As when most everyone is allied and friends, things are more bland and uneventful.


(Say,...
Forum: Information 02-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,561
Posted By Thak2
Beastiary

Hey, I think it is sortof interesting to read the stats and names for creatures yet to be made, or even current ones. So, heres a list of all the ones I have read about in books so far. :)

Post...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,482
Posted By Thak2
Novice Pirate Ranking

Since the whole Pirate ranking system now doesn't really exist, and is based upon players intuition, here are the new basis rules for all new recruits, aside maybe special circumstances.

Anyone...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,302
Posted By Thak2
Yeah, but honestly, on that one ship we attacked...

Yeah, but honestly, on that one ship we attacked with the madman sailing towards Kurenai island. The crazy guy on board was screaming out stuff like 'Death to KJ', 'I'll get vengeance', and other...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-22-2004, 07:12 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,302
Posted By Thak2
Uh, if you want another viewpoint on that little...

Uh, if you want another viewpoint on that little fight on the Kurenai shores, I can give mine.

The Black Baracuda, in which I was sailing with other crewmembers was following the lead ship, when...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,234
Posted By Thak2
Re: Ban Reasoning?

I made something like that once.

On the new bravo that was once being worked on, with the three kingdoms (not the newer era-y bravo).

If someones health was really low, and on an opposing...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,160
Posted By Thak2
I remember you when you were the PW Admin, and...

I remember you when you were the PW Admin, and even from when you played Bravo. :]

Not everyone forgets, just most people around never knew.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-15-2004, 06:56 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,876
Posted By Thak2
I think that everyone should always be in bmode,...

I think that everyone should always be in bmode, but - like with ap in classic graal -, anyone who pks gets punishment.

Say, pking in town could risk being tossed in a dungeon, or losing...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-13-2004, 05:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,769
Posted By Thak2
Valder, really sorry to see you leave. You were a...

Valder, really sorry to see you leave. You were a good governor. Man, its hard for people to roleplay while being in a kingdom, if jerks in Bomboria just pk them. Or interest continually dips...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-13-2004, 05:15 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,684
Posted By Thak2
http://armagetron.sourceforge.net/download_windows...

http://armagetron.sourceforge.net/download_windows.html

That game is really awesome to play online. I used to play it all the time, and still play it occasionally. No one can beat my zigzag outer...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-11-2004, 05:36 AM
Replies: 23
Poll: Xone Style
Views: 1,539
Posted By Thak2
Please - don't use any of those new grass-grass...

Please - don't use any of those new grass-grass tiles in Xone. Man, I hate those tiles.

Yeah, old style. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,993
Posted By Thak2
New islands too. :(

New islands too. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,993
Posted By Thak2
I think a good idea would be to create a gigantic...

I think a good idea would be to create a gigantic ocean surrounding the current islands, scattered far apart throughout the ocean could be uncharted islands. I love exploring stuff. :)

Krakkens,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,398
Posted By Thak2
Yeah, I use your site all the time too, Satrek. ...

Yeah, I use your site all the time too, Satrek.

Thanks for making a good Kingdoms info site - it rocks.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,538
Posted By Thak2
I make jerky all the time, because it is very...

I make jerky all the time, because it is very light to carry even large amounts, and fairly good eating. :)

They should just make a small salt mine, like stick a few minable rocks in the Yoda Cave...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-07-2004, 02:41 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,267
Posted By Thak2
Read the bulletin board thing behind the counter...

Read the bulletin board thing behind the counter in Bomboria's pub.

Plus, some npc characters around the world will trade you quest items for stuff, like body pieces off Lords.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,201
Posted By Thak2
Hey, welcome back.

Hey, welcome back.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,538
Posted By Thak2
The sushi fish exist, just are uncatchable for...

The sushi fish exist, just are uncatchable for some reason. D:

Is it hard to fix that, or what?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,190
Posted By Thak2
Yeah, three. First account was SuperMormon,...

Yeah, three.

First account was SuperMormon, because it was my older brothers, and he had a thing about making fun of Mormons at the time. I just mostly used it on old NPulse, and early Bravo.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2004, 05:49 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,977
Posted By Thak2
Hey, that map looks pretty good so far. The...

Hey, that map looks pretty good so far. The volcano sure looks menacing.

Good luck on finishing it. :)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.