Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 211
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ninjahh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 10:23 PM
Replies: 71
Poll: MuNNY
Views: 4,338
Posted By Ninjahh
thanks !

thanks !
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 09:35 PM
Replies: 71
Poll: MuNNY
Views: 4,338
Posted By Ninjahh
All the peeps who voted for the reset actually...

All the peeps who voted for the reset actually have no gralats...or not much (10 or 20) ... and you are angry b/c peeps are rich ... YOU are too lazy/stupid to earn gralats so you ask for a reset ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 05:17 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,006
Posted By Ninjahh
Thumbs up My new sig !

My new sig !
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 03:38 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,006
Posted By Ninjahh
Sould Blade is ok ... Magnus is better than ok...

Sould Blade is ok ... Magnus is better than ok and Lynzdzy... she shouldn't be ET even if she is popular
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 03:28 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 722
Posted By Ninjahh
I've took a look at the ss but I don't talk this...

I've took a look at the ss but I don't talk this odd language so I will never play this game ! kthxbye
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,187
Posted By Ninjahh
ST00PID AMMERICAN !!!

ST00PID AMMERICAN !!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 02:24 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,187
Posted By Ninjahh
Death Sentence shouldn't be allowed

Death Sentence shouldn't be allowed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 02:21 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,006
Posted By Ninjahh
Re: Stefan read-Who I suggest for ET Admin.

The only way to fix ET is to fire you and some of the newbies YOU have hired
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 02:17 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,006
Posted By Ninjahh
I don't think Stefan is stupid enough to listen...

I don't think Stefan is stupid enough to listen to you CLOUD STRIFE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 02:15 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 3,871
Posted By Ninjahh
Thumbs up I think Coud X is the right man for that job ......

I think Coud X is the right man for that job ... or me maybe ! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 02:10 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 3,871
Posted By Ninjahh
Re: Events Team New Era

just like before for me ...
-I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY TO HOLD EVENTS
-I never get any powers
-I never massed stupid thing and I don't wear my tag when I'm not holding events
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 01:55 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,607
Posted By Ninjahh


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 01:33 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,524
Posted By Ninjahh
LAT ? are you kidding ?

LAT ? are you kidding ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 02:47 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,852
Posted By Ninjahh
F34R THE WRITING SKILLZ 1:47 am - ftsnkk...

F34R THE WRITING SKILLZ


1:47 am - ftsnkk fotfkd
erkljt'kk dsoijsdf
sldkfsf
lksdfsf

i love him
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 02:43 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,533
Posted By Ninjahh
That's scary ! it's mature audience

That's scary ! it's mature audience
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,988
Posted By Ninjahh
who doesn't love im !?

who doesn't love im !?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
Stefan has told me: "it was the place for the...

Stefan has told me:
"it was the place for the baddy castle
but i moved it somewhere else and places
a fun tree there :-)
but the idea of placing bushes on those spots
is nice"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:32 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
Tell me how ! :(

Tell me how ! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
Yeah I always had some transparncy problems......

Yeah I always had some transparncy problems... anyway tell us what it is Stefan !
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
btw you can all see how my graal look awful ! :)

btw you can all see how my graal look awful ! :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
I hope so ! :D

I hope so ! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
Now the place is CROWED ! lol

Now the place is CROWED ! lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 09:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Ninjahh
Exclamation Strange trees in G2k1

This place is in the bush field, East Harmonia
A little tree is saying: Hmmm, Does this place hide a secret ?
I've hear there is another one...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 03:48 AM
Replies: 497
Views: 19,099
Posted By Ninjahh
Mecha

Mecha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2001, 04:23 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,114
Posted By Ninjahh
The problem is CLOUD STRIFE ! since he is ET...

The problem is CLOUD STRIFE ! since he is ET admin the ET are worst than ever ... I would like to kill him
Showing results 51 to 75 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.