Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 88
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: lethalweapon
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 01:00 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,839
Posted By lethalweapon
What is your name on graal Junglekid? ...

What is your name on graal Junglekid?





-New signiture coming soon-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,839
Posted By lethalweapon
I quit

Events Team was a good idea created by Lycia but after she left the new Event Admins got worse and worse, and now one person is fired one day by one admin hired back by another because he is that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2001, 11:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,440
Posted By lethalweapon
PEOPLE WITH WEBSITEs

I NEED SOMEONE TO HOST MY NEW SIGNITURE I MADE OF BYE SO IF YOU DO WRITE BACK SAYING I HAVE A WEBSITE PLS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2001, 11:24 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,124
Posted By lethalweapon
I would be a better event admin then Cloud Strife...

I would be a better event admin then Cloud Strife :-(


Oh and a new signiture is coming once I can get someone to upload it to their website
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 08:56 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,130
Posted By lethalweapon
Broduer is the best however you spell it well hes...

Broduer is the best however you spell it well hes my favorite goalie
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,130
Posted By lethalweapon
So its Hic and Freak (Colorado) Verses Hippie...

So its
Hic and Freak (Colorado) Verses Hippie and Game (Devils)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,130
Posted By lethalweapon
If thats the only goal of the game my prediction...

If thats the only goal of the game my prediction was correct :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 08:31 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,130
Posted By lethalweapon
Tonight game one The winning goal will be...

Tonight game one
The winning goal will be from...hmmm Sakic for Colorado or Elias for Jersey
GO NEW JERSEY!

I hope Stevens knocks Sakic on his ass :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,397
Posted By lethalweapon
Angel Eyes is a great movie, so is Pearl Harbor. ...

Angel Eyes is a great movie, so is Pearl Harbor.
The stuttering guy is the best in Pearl Harbor....
"Thaaaaaaa thaa thaaa JAPS"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2001, 12:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,233
Posted By lethalweapon
Ok its easy to see Trueheat hired Hawk because...

Ok its easy to see Trueheat hired Hawk because they are friends then Hawk agree to hire game because game is trtuehats friend and such?
Well If Im wrong be like HIPPIE YOUR WRONG
OK BYe
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 03:34 PM
Replies: 12
Poll: My Sign Poll
Views: 887
Posted By lethalweapon
Look at the great detail though omghahahaha

Look at the great detail though omghahahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 03:30 PM
Replies: 12
Poll: My Sign Poll
Views: 887
Posted By lethalweapon
OMG

OMG
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 03:28 PM
Replies: 12
Poll: My Sign Poll
Views: 887
Posted By lethalweapon
ThIS IS No FuN If YOU Do NoT PiCK oNE

ThIS IS No FuN If YOU Do NoT PiCK oNE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 03:05 PM
Replies: 12
Poll: My Sign Poll
Views: 887
Posted By lethalweapon
Post My signiture is the best hahaha

My signiture is the best hahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 05:56 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,687
Posted By lethalweapon
I never lived in Canada. I never was your...

I never lived in Canada.
I never was your friend or did I ever know you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 05:33 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,687
Posted By lethalweapon
Um no, I don't live in Canada you idiot. Get your...

Um no, I don't live in Canada you idiot. Get your facts first before you post crap like Asuka did.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By lethalweapon
A POST TO PUT THIS BACK AT THE TOP

A POST TO PUT THIS BACK AT THE TOP
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By lethalweapon
This sucks = ( Over 50 have looked at this poll...

This sucks = (
Over 50 have looked at this poll and only around 8 have voted = ( This seems like a US election =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:12 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 633
Posted By lethalweapon
Hi

Hi
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 596
Posted By lethalweapon
Haha Game sucks up a lot haha

Haha Game sucks up a lot haha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:08 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By lethalweapon
yay

yay
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 596
Posted By lethalweapon
Antago is god Bye

Antago is god
Bye
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By lethalweapon
VOTE NOW

VOTE NOW
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 08:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By lethalweapon
VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE...

VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!
VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!
VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE HIPPIE!VOTE...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 08:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By lethalweapon
You know, I think I might support Hippie. ...

You know, I think I might support Hippie.



-Hippie
Showing results 51 to 75 of 88

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.