Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 123
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XilosTinsu
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2001, 12:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,030
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: any ways

Good point, I Never really thought about that too much, I think I'll stay with what I have.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 11:46 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,030
Posted By XilosTinsu
Agreed but if it's too big it's not a good thing...

Agreed but if it's too big it's not a good thing either.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 10:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,030
Posted By XilosTinsu
Server Size?

What do you think the right size of a server is, I'm making on and it's too big so I'm gonna start over, it's something like 289 outside levels, which is way too much, I was wondering what you guys...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,391
Posted By XilosTinsu
Maybe Graal doesn't like you? I imagine you have...

Maybe Graal doesn't like you? I imagine you have the bigmap.txt file right??? With the levels listed and you have the levels in the same folder as bigmap.txt, then double-click on a level in the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 05:56 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,379
Posted By XilosTinsu
That's what I do when I host FTP, it's really...

That's what I do when I host FTP, it's really pretty easy I think.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 05:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,391
Posted By XilosTinsu
try double-clicking on a level instead of the exe...

try double-clicking on a level instead of the exe or program to open Graal, then Press 'M' works for me :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 03:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,391
Posted By XilosTinsu
lol yep EVIL!!!

lol yep EVIL!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 09:25 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,969
Posted By XilosTinsu
Well I'm a good Level maker, and I'm pretty...

Well I'm a good Level maker, and I'm pretty decent with NPCs, not super like Shadow Knight but not crappy like some people, lol I know how to do more then putexplosion :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,303
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Current World Reviews

LOL Maybe if the Head LAT gets FTP, heh that's me :) Bah I don't care what happens to EL2k1 it's a mess the links are terrible and tile errors. And the LATs do nothing.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,456
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Stefan please reply

True it is pretty cool, if I have to send it again please tell me Stefan, btw I'm Co-Owner of Exodus.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 06:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,433
Posted By XilosTinsu
I'm telling you it doesn't matter if it does or...

I'm telling you it doesn't matter if it does or not I can't imagine it would make that much of a differance. I still want to make a time script and have no idea how to do the gif er... png part,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,969
Posted By XilosTinsu
I've heard SK talk about it quit a bit, sounds...

I've heard SK talk about it quit a bit, sounds cool, I wanted to help but he never told me anything.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,217
Posted By XilosTinsu
I think it's a bad idea, I like it as is, and it...

I think it's a bad idea, I like it as is, and it would be just another thing to create lag and go wrong.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 06:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,245
Posted By XilosTinsu
That happened to me all the time too when I had...

That happened to me all the time too when I had FTP :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,720
Posted By XilosTinsu
Try double-clicking on a level on your server...

Try double-clicking on a level on your server instead of double-clicking on the .exe or program.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,391
Posted By XilosTinsu
In the time it took to make the post you could've...

In the time it took to make the post you could've made a map.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:07 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,743
Posted By XilosTinsu
I can agree with that, but 4 levels??? And why...

I can agree with that, but 4 levels??? And why do you need to test scripts if you've only got 8 NPCs??? I can understand putting it up to test scripts however, I think we need to get a separate...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:04 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,720
Posted By XilosTinsu
looks way too complicated compared to how I do...

looks way too complicated compared to how I do it, all you need is bigmap.txt and doubleclick a level and press M.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:02 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,743
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: hey.....

WHO CARES LOL Don't do it anyways!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:01 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,391
Posted By XilosTinsu
You're too lazy to open a level and press 'M'? ...

You're too lazy to open a level and press 'M'?
Looks uh empty, please send an updated map.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 04:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,743
Posted By XilosTinsu
I guess I just don't get it, why do people send...

I guess I just don't get it, why do people send in there server with 1 quest and 1 town, when people play it they get a bad thought about it then after you have made changes they don't go back...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,798
Posted By XilosTinsu
For icons just save a file on Paint with the...

For icons just save a file on Paint with the extension .ico, it I think you have to have the extensions of all files turned on for it to work thought, it worked on Win 95 when I had it on a 486,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 01:02 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,376
Posted By XilosTinsu
Actually if you don't like the ying yang hearts...

Actually if you don't like the ying yang hearts then just edit the state.png to what you like, I've got some on my website but most are just recoloration, u can make them look like anything that you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2001, 10:50 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,081
Posted By XilosTinsu
LOL, Unixmad is kinda funny heh he came on EL and...

LOL, Unixmad is kinda funny heh he came on EL and asked me where the clothes shop was, then wanted me to make him a DJ tag :).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-09-2001, 04:09 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,303
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: gravity

So when you leave you can't move??? Sounds fun, are you using disabledefmovement? Might need enabledefmovement in the next level.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 123

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.