Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rufus
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 21,343
Posted By Rufus
It's a hiring thread, but your carpet boarder...

It's a hiring thread, but your carpet boarder tiles are the same color as your walls. Doesn't make for a good transition.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2011, 04:02 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
Seems much better now, just there is no pause on...

Seems much better now, just there is no pause on jumping off a cliff like there is on player (or like there used to be on horses) and there probably should be. Would it be possible to make water a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2011, 04:16 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
Wall detection seems poor on the new horses, you...

Wall detection seems poor on the new horses, you slow down and seem to stick to any wall or person that you get close to.
Directions you face should also probably mimic the default movement (i.e...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,828
Posted By Rufus
Happy birthday :D

Happy birthday :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
Can you deflate the spar points back to their...

Can you deflate the spar points back to their original ratings (I know you're multiplying the figure) or at least improve the rating system? As a guild with over 8000 spar points, it is really REALLY...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,197
Posted By Rufus
The reason I replied is because yes, your post...

The reason I replied is because yes, your post annoyed me. You shot in, emotions flying everywhere, like a teenager kissed for the first time. It has nothing to do with you being Classic staff,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,197
Posted By Rufus
It has nothing to do with a tension from anyone....

It has nothing to do with a tension from anyone. Crono didn't mention PC Classic at all in his posts, and if there was supposed to be be a dig in there about PC Classic or its staff I'm sure he would...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,197
Posted By Rufus
That's not how I see it one bit. He's saying he...

That's not how I see it one bit. He's saying he enjoys Classic on Facebook and for some reason (as much as you'd like to hide it with your fancy schmancy words) that triggers some emotional response...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 11,513
Posted By Rufus
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/moderation.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/moderation.php?do=viewvms&type=new?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 11,513
Posted By Rufus
Or you can just view the recent visitor messages...

Or you can just view the recent visitor messages in moderator options...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 11,513
Posted By Rufus
They are still in people's profiles btw.

They are still in people's profiles btw.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,802
Posted By Rufus
Yes, random animals running around the world and...

Yes, random animals running around the world and the concept of "skinning" originated from those games. Please do not copy.
Forum: Level Design 08-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 78,693
Posted By Rufus
If you build it, they will come.

If you build it, they will come.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,107
Posted By Rufus
You need to index your images, and I don't know...

You need to index your images, and I don't know what programs you have but here's how to do it in GIMP (http://howto.nicubunu.ro/indexing_png_web/).
Forum: Graphic Design 08-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,744
Posted By Rufus
Ya?

Ya?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2011, 01:09 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,172
Posted By Rufus
Laughed at this because it's true. Cya Pat.

Laughed at this because it's true. Cya Pat.
Forum: Sounds & Music 08-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,788
Posted By Rufus
Yeah, I would like to hear remade versions of the...

Yeah, I would like to hear remade versions of the stef# midis too. They still need to be the same, but like what they did for the old songs on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,055
Posted By Rufus
Hello!

Hello!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
There is a bug on Internet Explorer where for...

There is a bug on Internet Explorer where for some reason you get extreme speed-hacking speeds.
Forum: Your opinion 08-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 23,746
Posted By Rufus
What you're essentially saying is that salesman...

What you're essentially saying is that salesman is at fault here too, therefore I will use this post as an example.



It is salesman's fault that he only does not desire to read most threads?...
Forum: Your opinion 08-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 23,746
Posted By Rufus
"There is a problem, I am not going to fix the...

"There is a problem, I am not going to fix the problem but instead make it worse. I will then go on to call out people who are not trying to fix the problem." Lol okay. The best thing however is that...
Forum: Your opinion 08-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 23,746
Posted By Rufus
Doesn't matter if I'm putting any "effort" in or...

Doesn't matter if I'm putting any "effort" in or not; I am also put off from posting because of the depraved substance of every single thread. However, you will not see me constantly ****ting up the...
Forum: Your opinion 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 23,746
Posted By Rufus
Take a look at your own posts...

Take a look at your own posts...
Forum: Level Design 08-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,816
Posted By Rufus
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/zeldalinkpas...

http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/zeldalinkpast/lttp_map33.png

http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/zeldalinkpast/lttp_map36.png
Forum: Sounds & Music 08-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,188
Posted By Rufus
8.

8.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.