Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
SaijinGohan
Forum:
Level Design
09-19-2003, 02:06 AM
Replies:
12
Rate my Insides Please
Views:
1,140
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Haha I can see a hacker: "OMFG why did I...
Haha I can see a hacker:
"OMFG why did I even hack this server. They weren't even nice enough to make a decent jail"
:P
Forum:
Level Design
09-19-2003, 02:04 AM
Replies:
28
Nice forest...but very old
Views:
1,878
Posted By
SaijinGohan
No it only stirs up a cry for zelda.
No it only stirs up a cry for zelda.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-19-2003, 02:03 AM
Replies:
16
Summoning Npc.....
Views:
2,522
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I read the rules it it wasnt the complete script....
I read the rules it it wasnt the complete script. I didnt include the part that triggered the action. :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Replies:
19
Wheres the Graallian
Views:
1,664
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Or maybe because a community evolves around...
Or maybe because a community evolves around others and those others dont play g2k1 because there is really nothing to do at the moment. So when kingdoms come out I am expecting an increase in player...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Replies:
17
Happy birthday Tseng?
Views:
2,095
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Thats ok. Your faithfull FAQ here hasn't...
Thats ok. Your faithfull FAQ here hasn't forgotten.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Replies:
70
GuildCP
Views:
7,535
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Illiteracy has nothing to do with the topic at...
Illiteracy has nothing to do with the topic at hand. People can post whatever they want so why dont you guys stop saying "OMFG Another guild cp post!". Face it, global guilds just aren't going to...
Forum:
Level Design
09-18-2003, 03:59 PM
Replies:
28
Nice forest...but very old
Views:
1,878
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Well back in the day that would've been nice. But...
Well back in the day that would've been nice. But now, forget the shadows lets just add translucent tree tops. :P
Forum:
Level Design
09-18-2003, 03:57 PM
Replies:
15
Rate my House
Views:
2,373
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Well its small and proportionally the inside...
Well its small and proportionally the inside would be too. Add the inside pump for producing that much water to operate the falls and there would be like no inside space at all. Realism is key.
Forum:
Level Design
09-18-2003, 03:55 PM
Replies:
12
Rate my Insides Please
Views:
1,140
Posted By
SaijinGohan
The first one looks nice. Very good. I like the...
The first one looks nice. Very good. I like the idea behind the second one, although if I was a criminal I would love to be behind wooden bars because I could easily chew through them. Just trying to...
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-18-2003, 03:42 PM
Replies:
243
New RC:
Views:
29,290
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I think everything needs a video card unless you...
I think everything needs a video card unless you got one of those origional Macs.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-18-2003, 04:48 AM
Replies:
17
Happy birthday Tseng?
Views:
2,095
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Wow! Happy birthday Tseng! I didn't know or I...
Wow! Happy birthday Tseng! I didn't know or I would've said something when I saw you. We should release kingdoms today. That would be the best gift. ;)
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-18-2003, 04:46 AM
Replies:
25
Good News
Views:
1,754
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I hate taskbar flashing. My aim used to do that...
I hate taskbar flashing. My aim used to do that and it would drive me crazy. Now I got trillian and its all solved.
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-18-2003, 01:08 AM
Replies:
15
playerfont
Views:
2,121
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Well if you set pointside in the showtext you can...
Well if you set pointside in the showtext you can calculate the image width accordingly. But to calculate you would need a variable for the default playerfont unless you manually set it yourself with...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Replies:
25
Good News
Views:
1,754
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Thats right. Never ever get ME unless you want...
Thats right. Never ever get ME unless you want your PC to tell YOU what to do!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Replies:
23
I'm lost
Views:
1,558
Posted By
SaijinGohan
That level could be made into a cool kingdom.
That level could be made into a cool kingdom.
Forum:
Level Design
09-17-2003, 03:51 PM
Replies:
9
Level FAQ/Tutorial Project.
Views:
1,408
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I hate the oversized insides. Not only do you...
I hate the oversized insides. Not only do you need to scale down the house but also lay it out according to how it was made outside.
A house with an extension on the right cannot just be a square...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Replies:
19
need help
Views:
3,196
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Fine you win. I wish I understood all this shoot...
Fine you win. I wish I understood all this shoot stuff. Why cant we go back to the old way with stuff like setbow ;
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-17-2003, 03:44 PM
Replies:
8
Small NPC Help please
Views:
1,842
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I'm a little confused on what you mean. You want...
I'm a little confused on what you mean. You want a weapon that drops things only when its a weapon and you have it?
if (playerchats && isweapon) {
if (strequals(#c,/add 10 gralet)) {
...
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Replies:
243
New RC:
Views:
29,290
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Yeah how much will I really need. This pc has 256...
Yeah how much will I really need. This pc has 256 right now, 512 is coming soon. But my old comp in my room which I use to make levels only has 64. This could be a problem. :/
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-17-2003, 03:34 PM
Replies:
15
playerfont
Views:
2,121
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Yeah especially for us big screen users, but Tyhm...
Yeah especially for us big screen users, but Tyhm has the right idea. :D
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-17-2003, 04:35 AM
Replies:
1
Text Support
Views:
705
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I think message ; should have more of syntax...
I think message ; should have more of syntax like showtext; if thats what you mean. You can do alot with showtext with the alignments and the boldness and stuff. And theres some fonts out there with...
Forum:
Level Design
09-17-2003, 04:31 AM
Replies:
15
Outside
Views:
1,883
Posted By
SaijinGohan
That would make for an awesome inside. If you...
That would make for an awesome inside. If you looked at how the house was layed, it was right on a cliff and the window.. if the house wasnt there would be right in front of a cliff. The inside of...
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-17-2003, 04:17 AM
Replies:
15
playerfont
Views:
2,121
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Well not for me. I use System and it gives the...
Well not for me. I use System and it gives the Tempus Sans ITC or whatever.
Forum:
Tech Support
09-17-2003, 04:15 AM
Replies:
6
ATI Chipset and alpha effect thingies
Views:
833
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I have a 7200 and I have no problems with...
I have a 7200 and I have no problems with transparencys at all except for on graal kingdoms with the inventory. The image is broken into squares and some are more transparent than others are...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-17-2003, 04:09 AM
Replies:
19
need help
Views:
3,196
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Thats where the shoot command is.
Thats where the shoot command is.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
08:43 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.