Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2003, 08:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,014
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Inu, is really bad at scamming btw. He comes...

Inu, is really bad at scamming btw.

He comes up to me one day and says "Can I see your mangan blade? I want to see its stats while I'm wearing it"

Got to be real stupid to fall for his tricks.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,487
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Just been scammed.

Can you try to be nice for once? please?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-03-2003, 05:34 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,049
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Denori, you could just give the diamonds...

Denori,

you could just give the diamonds BACK.

Instead of holding them and pretending they are still yours.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 825
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Aren't you mr. picky. I think its a great...

Aren't you mr. picky.

I think its a great map, great if I want to hide something too or plan a event.

Thanks a bunch.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,472
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Astonishing. I do have one comment though. ...

Astonishing.

I do have one comment though.

Geo, no matter what you have done for graal. You haven't done anything besides attempting to make a name for yourself.

Sure you created n-pulse...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,087
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Well actually, you don't ask nicely. Its not...

Well actually, you don't ask nicely.

Its not nice when you continously ask the same thing over and over again. You are adding pressure onto others.

It was never NICE of someone to ask favors...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-26-2003, 08:49 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'm there, get on aim. I had added:...

I'm there, get on aim.
I had added: Hewiwaronsha
to my private aim.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-24-2003, 07:53 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Kaiser, your corrent offer is at 25 Locke,...

Kaiser, your corrent offer is at 25

Locke, your current offer is at 30. And I believe we are still friends ;) so you can have the fullest trust in me.

heh darkvillian said he would have payed...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Oh dear god, Me being poor? Tell me tell you...

Oh dear god, Me being poor?

Tell me tell you something. Do you want to gain something for all the time you've spent playing a game?

I've never had to pay for my own online time. So whats wrong...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Where do I start.... That wasn't funny at...

Where do I start....

That wasn't funny at all.
You just spammed.
You attemped to mock this thread, which I find offensive.

3 Violations.

Amazing huh?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2003, 01:20 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
People like you are the reason why I quit. ...

People like you are the reason why I quit.

Zells offer is at 26. Excellent :)
I'll be making a decision shortly. I don't know.. But right now I'm hungry for some tysons chicken!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2003, 07:43 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,758
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Kaiser, 25 Dollars? You may actually have a deal....

Kaiser, 25 Dollars? You may actually have a deal.
Unless excal is really paying 30.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2003, 01:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Kaiser2, I'm not trying to be offensive. But...

Kaiser2, I'm not trying to be offensive.

But you need to cut out the spam and useless comments. Honestly, you might not think your spamming, but I mean look at half of your posts, they are all...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2003, 01:09 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
erhm.. How about this. First Person. To...

erhm.. How about this.

First Person.
To Offer.

Higher than 15 USD. Gets it. <- I'll Consider it. Maybe not, I might keep it for memory sake. :)

Come on, porky can get away with selling his...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2003, 08:20 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Heh, You guys think that dragon ammys come around...

Heh, You guys think that dragon ammys come around often? They are quite rare.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2003, 05:49 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Auction: Blue Dragon Amulet

Since I left graal kingdoms.

I'm going to auction off my Blue Dragon Ammy. The highest offer will be looked at, and if its good. You'll get it.

Trade Information:
Your Part First. Failure to...
Forum: Dustari 04-19-2003, 02:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,308
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Ah tseng, for me, will you retire the aegis...

Ah tseng,

for me, will you retire the aegis knight rank for Eban?..

Even though I am just a servant, I'm sure you would comply.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2003, 01:31 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I gave up on graal kindoms, way too much...

I gave up on graal kindoms, way too much scamming, and I think that no one will change on gk.

This is talking to the majority of the population, there are a select few that are ok. But heh, those...
Forum: Dustari 04-19-2003, 01:08 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,308
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The time has come...

Dear Dustarians,

I am a servant of Aegis Knight Eban Fall.. It seems that he has fallen. His current whereabouts are unknown, but one shivers to think of what the carnivores are doing to his...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-08-2003, 07:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,071
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Later.

Yeah I quit, My personal life has taken over, and that special someone has become more important to me than this game. This game has been a waste of my time. The game is great, I admit it is awesome....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-05-2003, 08:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah, just talk well k :) And no actual...

Yeah, just talk well k :)

And no actual theifing ;P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-05-2003, 04:31 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
This has Nothing to do with your inclass...

This has Nothing to do with your inclass character.



Karsh: You don't need to fight. but some witty sword play would be interesting ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-04-2003, 07:49 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You complained to me saying I didn't add you when...

You complained to me saying I didn't add you when I told you you needed a role.

I don't need any problems. And I worry that you may complain. Right now I think we are in need of theives.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-04-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You don't have to be a theif to be one. Just add...

You don't have to be a theif to be one. Just add this aim

YellowBombs
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.