Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.04
seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Torankusu
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,333
Posted By
Torankusu
I can't help much with this, but I can give you...
I can't help much with this, but I can give you an example in relation to the shop stuff you were working on previously.
full script:...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Replies:
170
The future of Graal Kingdoms
Views:
39,500
Posted By
Torankusu
revenue != development. While GK is not...
revenue != development.
While GK is not entirely impossible to develop for, there are a considerable amount of factors hindering progress (i.e. mudlib and some inaccessibles / unchangeables) that...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,333
Posted By
Torankusu
Your example isn't a proper use of substring ( ...
Your example isn't a proper use of substring ( string.substring(index[,length]) ) , but, essentially, yes, you could tokenize the player's chat if a condition is met. I'll let someone else fill you...
Forum:
Delteria News
02-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Replies:
24
FaceBook Server's dead
Views:
12,978
Posted By
Torankusu
Oh, you forgot the most important thing: ...
Oh, you forgot the most important thing:
-Allow non-gold accounts access to development (under construction) servers.
Perhaps this would encourage more players to learn to develop content...
Forum:
Delteria News
02-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Replies:
24
FaceBook Server's dead
Views:
12,978
Posted By
Torankusu
If I had to guess as to why pc graal is on a...
If I had to guess as to why pc graal is on a decline, I'd probably go so far as to say the subscription requirements contributed largely to diminishing the existing playerbase and have provided a...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,333
Posted By
Torankusu
obj.tokenize([delimiters]) - splits the string...
obj.tokenize([delimiters]) - splits the string into an array wherever the delimiters occur
Example:
Player chats: "This is an example"
player.chat.tokenize(" "); //uses spaces as separator...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Replies:
10
setdrawpalette(str, int)
Views:
3,171
Posted By
Torankusu
I'd have to search for it, but I believe konidias...
I'd have to search for it, but I believe konidias tried something similar years ago for oasis (or bomy moon?)
Each part of the bodies had to be an individual sprite though, which if im reading...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Replies:
10
setdrawpalette(str, int)
Views:
3,171
Posted By
Torankusu
screenshots?
screenshots?
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,333
Posted By
Torankusu
For what its worth, params start at 0 Your...
For what its worth, params start at 0
Your npc script:
params[0] = buymenu1
params[1] = 1000
params[2] = nameyouhad?
Also, you can do:
onActionClientside (cmd, price, itemname)
and...
Forum:
Feature request
01-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Replies:
15
Tilelayer functions
Views:
44,819
Posted By
Torankusu
It was in the form of "flying technology" that...
It was in the form of "flying technology" that this would have been easiest accomplished. I'm sure a forum search will yield you all the answers about that. Heh, heh...
Also, I would like to see...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Replies:
5
Need some advice on this approach..
Views:
3,023
Posted By
Torankusu
Haven't played those games, but yeah, I think you...
Haven't played those games, but yeah, I think you get what I mean. I want some items to be restricted to taking up VISIBLE / physical space in the inventory window.
Here's What I have so far (not...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
01-27-2014, 01:42 AM
Replies:
11
Nihil Coins: Convert Your Platinum Coins to Nihil!
Views:
2,536
Posted By
Torankusu
solid move.
solid move.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Replies:
5
Need some advice on this approach..
Views:
3,023
Posted By
Torankusu
Need some advice on this approach..
I am making a mock up of an inventory system, and I want to have grid alignment.
Ex:
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
Not:
00 0 0
0 0 00
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,333
Posted By
Torankusu
There are a few things you could change with what...
There are a few things you could change with what you have written up so far..
We'll start from the beginning, excluding the onSelect event...we'll get back to that, but first:
//#CLIENTSIDE...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Replies:
8
SQLite for Facebook/Mobile Devices
Views:
2,002
Posted By
Torankusu
Some things ive decided to use sql for instead of...
Some things ive decided to use sql for instead of a dbnpc are things like items dbnpc method thread (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68274)
function onCreated()
{
/*...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Replies:
8
SQLite for Facebook/Mobile Devices
Views:
2,002
Posted By
Torankusu
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?...
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1641003&postcount=3
Depends on what you need to do.
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Replies:
14
Some SQL / db Questions...
Views:
3,390
Posted By
Torankusu
this could be useful.. dumb question,...
this could be useful..
dumb question, but, is this modeled after the enchantment table having two separate columns - one for the enchantment name, and the other referencing the value? (str +...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Replies:
14
Some SQL / db Questions...
Views:
3,390
Posted By
Torankusu
oh wow, thanks a lot. I feel better knowing...
oh wow, thanks a lot.
I feel better knowing that what I wanted to do is in fact possible, and will post some results in a few days when I have a day off to actually write up the functions.
...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Replies:
14
Some SQL / db Questions...
Views:
3,390
Posted By
Torankusu
Yeah, specific modifications was more or less...
Yeah, specific modifications was more or less what I eas going for, just thought the enchantment would be simpler to explain.
Would the storing it in an array part follow this model:
...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-21-2014, 09:26 PM
Replies:
6
timevar2 is off?
Views:
2,543
Posted By
Torankusu
No problem, I actually remembered seeing it...
No problem, I actually remembered seeing it before but couldn't remember which sub forum it was in. I should bookmark for the workaround function example..
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-21-2014, 06:17 PM
Replies:
6
timevar2 is off?
Views:
2,543
Posted By
Torankusu
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268913
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-21-2014, 12:50 PM
Replies:
14
Some SQL / db Questions...
Views:
3,390
Posted By
Torankusu
Awesome, that makes a bit more sense. One...
Awesome, that makes a bit more sense.
One thing I am wondering however, is say that for example I have a sword [itemid - 5], and I have a user's character that owns two of them.
...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-21-2014, 12:17 AM
Replies:
14
Some SQL / db Questions...
Views:
3,390
Posted By
Torankusu
Alright, so my friend and I have a pretty solid...
Alright, so my friend and I have a pretty solid foundation set up for the character slots and stuff, something we didn't initially intend on doing in the first place but are glad to have had the...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Replies:
23
ShowImg layers
Views:
5,476
Posted By
Torankusu
potential there. what is with the odd red thing...
potential there.
what is with the odd red thing at the bottom?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Replies:
23
ShowImg layers
Views:
5,476
Posted By
Torankusu
See:
See:
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:27 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.