Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-29-2002, 07:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,148
Posted By Psyker
weren't you the same guy saying that "2k2 isnt...

weren't you the same guy saying that "2k2 isnt all that great" a few days ago?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2002, 07:18 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,456
Posted By Psyker
I talk to spekkling often. :)

I talk to spekkling often. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 07:12 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,064
Posted By Psyker
Re: lol

that e-mail account is filled with spam and trash, and I check it once every 3 months :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 06:30 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,064
Posted By Psyker
ME. :)

ME. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 04:58 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,370
Posted By Psyker
a lil' hint: you are definitely not going to...

a lil' hint:

you are definitely not going to get through me with that type of material. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2002, 04:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,100
Posted By Psyker
Luckily enough, Psyker is getting an...

Luckily enough, Psyker is getting an @graalonline.com e-mail address :cool:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,064
Posted By Psyker
Do you know who Urizen is?

He's another new reviewer/inspector. Congratulate him, or something. ;)
(oh, and get this, unixmad said he'd be a good inspector!)

This completes the team.



Oh, and some big news:

I AM...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 03:05 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,158
Posted By Psyker
read the sticky.

read the sticky.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 03:02 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,075
Posted By Psyker
read the sticky, closed.

read the sticky, closed.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 02:11 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,649
Posted By Psyker
I hate it when you do that. :(

I hate it when you do that. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2002, 02:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,075
Posted By Psyker
GRRR YAKUNA

GRRR YAKUNA
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 07:15 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,649
Posted By Psyker
Reminds me of Mario... those graphics look...

Reminds me of Mario...

those graphics look bouncy, and fun to play in. although, what happened to your other project (the one with the desert tiles), trueheat?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-28-2002, 08:11 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,448
Posted By Psyker
Re: Hey Im Here

ALKAREN CHOP HIM DOWN
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-28-2002, 08:00 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,180
Posted By Psyker
hopefully. and 2k2 isn't all that great yet...

hopefully.

and 2k2 isn't all that great yet because it is in it's ALPHA STAGE
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 07:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 898
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: new server 2

I get a lot of those types of playerworlds. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2002, 05:09 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,629
Posted By Psyker
I was a nobody back then. :p look at my...

I was a nobody back then. :p

look at my post! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 04:10 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 898
Posted By Psyker
believe me, that is not going to get past me

believe me, that is not going to get past me
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 04:09 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 22,645
Posted By Psyker
kekeke, I asked Alkaren for this a long time ago....

kekeke, I asked Alkaren for this a long time ago. ;x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 02:34 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 22,645
Posted By Psyker
Hopefully somehow I can get global RC in this...

Hopefully somehow I can get global RC in this mess.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 02:24 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 22,645
Posted By Psyker
YES I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH STUPID STAFF...

YES

I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH STUPID STAFF MEMBERS ANYMORE

WOO
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 02:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,156
Posted By Psyker
LOOK. STOP DREAMING. AS MUCH AS I WANT...

LOOK. STOP DREAMING.

AS MUCH AS I WANT DAMASCA TO COME BACK, IT WON'T. NEITHER WILL SANSTRATA.

SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER, OR I'LL BLACKLIST YOU FROM TONS OF THINGS, NOT JUST THE PWA.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 05:04 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,524
Posted By Psyker
Oh, shoot. I've only played 2k2 for 40...

Oh, shoot.

I've only played 2k2 for 40 minutes!
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-27-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 12,941
Posted By Psyker
You know, that sounds pretty good... *grin* :p

You know, that sounds pretty good... *grin* :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:58 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,097
Posted By Psyker
IMPOSSIBLE! They're everywhere!

IMPOSSIBLE!

They're everywhere!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:57 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,158
Posted By Psyker
I WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE...

I WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING ME ON AIM AARRRGH

THE BLOCK BUTTON IS OVERHEATING

out of all seriousness though, read Graal518's (Cyn) post. It has everything that I'd say.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.