Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,282
Posted By KrimsonSky
ogod... why do we keep giving unqualified people...

ogod... why do we keep giving unqualified people the rights to manage stuff....

****ing Era... /facepalm



To fix this problem,
1st) uninstall Graal
2nd) shut your computer off
3rd) go...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,363
Posted By KrimsonSky
So where is TSA in this thread? Clearly no...

So where is TSA in this thread?

Clearly no one wants Kinetaro nor Dargaro.... and clearly all the players who are active on forums and on Era.. want a change.

So my question now is, when the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
Why can't the players have what they want for a...

Why can't the players have what they want for a ****ing change?
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-15-2010, 04:58 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
*Violin song* I could manage the **** out of...

*Violin song*

I could manage the **** out of Era, upside down.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
Why the hell is Akeon a PR / ETA / AND GBA ?...

Why the hell is Akeon a PR / ETA / AND GBA ? wtf....

Rogue or someone who isn't Akeon for GBA to be honest... Akeon ain't know **** bout gangs, D: hes a nub...

And wtf .. Wasser ? Does that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
I doubt that would happen with Snk as manager.

I doubt that would happen with Snk as manager.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
Lol, I don't see kinetaro being manager in a year...

Lol, I don't see kinetaro being manager in a year D: ...

but if he is... then what shall Era do without a Manager for a whole year?!?!?..... or a Server Admin ?....... OGOD T_T
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
O HEY!! Oct 14th!!!

Today is scheduled RESET day!!!!

Yes indeed it is :D!!!

But.....why no Reset?

D: .... so many promises.... unfulfilled... my heart is as empty as the spot where my spleen used to hide.
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
Krimson shall lead the returning glory of LC. ...

Krimson shall lead the returning glory of LC.
nuff said.


Or.. I vote Rogue to be a epic Gang Leader <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 05:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,045
Posted By KrimsonSky
off subject!

off subject!
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,045
Posted By KrimsonSky
I played some violin music while reading that ='(

I played some violin music while reading that ='(
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,045
Posted By KrimsonSky
Fixed for yew <3.

Fixed for yew <3.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2010, 02:57 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,456
Posted By KrimsonSky
How about we Do forget about it? ;]

How about we Do forget about it? ;]
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,456
Posted By KrimsonSky
snk for manager

snk for manager
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,456
Posted By KrimsonSky
Good stuff Drew!, Halloween is going to be...

Good stuff Drew!, Halloween is going to be possibly the only fun thing I've been waiting for with Era. :D





I wonder where Dargaro's updates are..... owait.... :X
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,151
Posted By KrimsonSky
If you want to play Graal, move to a better area...

If you want to play Graal, move to a better area <3

59 MS ftw
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,045
Posted By KrimsonSky
Anyone know..

Where Kinetaro has been?

D:

I am finding it hard to believe someone would spend weeks and weeks working "offline" on a server where they are never actively on...

I personally would like to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,734
Posted By KrimsonSky
D: This is suppose to be Halloween, not New...

D:
This is suppose to be Halloween,
not New Orleans swampy ass.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,495
Posted By KrimsonSky
Yeah but you stoldeded it D: Just, great...

Yeah but you stoldeded it D:

Just, great minds think alike <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,495
Posted By KrimsonSky
BLOODY WATER <3 -A KrimsonSky Production

BLOODY WATER <3

-A KrimsonSky Production
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,266
Posted By KrimsonSky
flak,bow, and flamethrower should raise price...

flak,bow, and flamethrower should raise price dramatically if ECs become transactional
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,495
Posted By KrimsonSky
I sent a nice list to Drew, pm him for details :P

I sent a nice list to Drew, pm him for details :P
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,266
Posted By KrimsonSky
/agreed I think the transaction between...

/agreed

I think the transaction between Event Coins and Players can play a good roll in the economy.. definitely a new currency for Era.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,476
Posted By KrimsonSky
ogod...

ogod...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 23,154
Posted By KrimsonSky
Seriously... this is still going on ? *****

Seriously... this is still going on ? *****
Showing results 51 to 75 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.