Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Bugs and Future Improvements 09-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 15,786
Posted By Mykel
OK, so last I heard Skyld was working on this,...

OK, so last I heard Skyld was working on this, and he handed it over to the Graal Development Team or whatever. Anyone have updates?
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,976
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, even if there is the server itself to...

Yeah, even if there is the server itself to blame, there just aren't many players on Graal to go around anymore. As was already said, the game costs too much considering what you get back. Servers...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,897
Posted By Mykel
hbd crono!

hbd crono!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,660
Posted By Mykel
hbd ruda

hbd ruda
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 15,252
Posted By Mykel
Yes, it was.

Yes, it was.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,041
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Crono's idea. That...

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Crono's idea.

That said, I've never been on the server. If travel by foot isn't needed, for whatever reason, then I say keep the levels the way they are. But, if the player...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 15,252
Posted By Mykel
What Scooter meant to say was: You haven't...

What Scooter meant to say was:

You haven't posted anything about your server. Developmental server success rate is about 1%, if not lower. And this includes servers that happen to get a fantastic...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 09-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Replies: 12
lol
Views: 2,425
Posted By Mykel
I did some ET Dev stuff on UN for awhile. Made an...

I did some ET Dev stuff on UN for awhile. Made an event. Needed it to be scripted. Asked everyone who could script on the entire server, multiple times. It never got done. :[
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,214
Posted By Mykel
This league is full :[

This league is full :[
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 10,895
Posted By Mykel
Boo.

Boo.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,836
Posted By Mykel
Well, their upper management isn't terrible. But,...

Well, their upper management isn't terrible. But, kind of odd and a bit out of touch with the playerbase. Think how Blade used to be. That's them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,836
Posted By Mykel
I was fired for inactivity. :[ Again.

I was fired for inactivity. :[ Again.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,336
Posted By Mykel
Speak for yourself!

Speak for yourself!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,336
Posted By Mykel
Your talent shouldn't be wasted with this server,...

Your talent shouldn't be wasted with this server, Ruckus.

You made a very detailed and compelling thread. It's a shame that they don't recognize your talents. But, just remember, "everything...
Forum: Delteria News 07-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
I loved what you showed me, Cloven. I don't have...

I loved what you showed me, Cloven. I don't have enough free time or any sort of skill to help, but I'm definitely looking forward to more updates.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,515
Posted By Mykel
Delteria still needs their Delteria Dev backup....

Delteria still needs their Delteria Dev backup. Graal PC is a joke now, guys. Give up on it along with Stefan.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,359
Posted By Mykel
I forgot about osrs and spark911. :]

I forgot about osrs and spark911. :]
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-22-2010, 12:56 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,359
Posted By Mykel
It's hard to say. In my earlier years I wasn't...

It's hard to say. In my earlier years I wasn't really active enough to develop too many friendships, with the exceptions of a few Delterians. Also, screen_name. He was probably the first "internet...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,665
Posted By Mykel
Kind of a mix. My family knows (my brother played...

Kind of a mix. My family knows (my brother played for quite a few years and since quit) that I play it as well as my girlfriend. She doesn't really understand it. She constantly asks me "are you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,520
Posted By Mykel
Dude. You realize that those things were stated...

Dude. You realize that those things were stated in a thread that was complaining about lack of updates, right? That information wasn't just handed to the public. It was "announced" in a thread much...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,520
Posted By Mykel
Give your players something to anticipate,...

Give your players something to anticipate, Stefan. Even though you have failed to deliver promise after promise, we do know that you work hard. And, people enjoy the game that you have made and look...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,520
Posted By Mykel
A request for Graal Online managment:

Please, please, please start heavier contact with your PC players.

UN hit over 100 players the other day, and it was a huge deal. It shouldn't be. UN has recently has had an influx of players...
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2010, 02:31 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 27,217
Posted By Mykel
I get what you are saying, but I need examples. ...

I get what you are saying, but I need examples.

Wait, what? I have no idea what this means. Honestly, can someone just explain this in layman's terms?
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2010, 02:16 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 27,217
Posted By Mykel
I'm kind of confused as to what you mean by both...

I'm kind of confused as to what you mean by both of these. Any chance you or someone else could go further in-depth?
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 27,217
Posted By Mykel
Honest question to the global staff who have...

Honest question to the global staff who have posted in this thread:

What is the plan to keep the playercount of PC graal alive? There isn't one, is there?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.