Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 114
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Trak
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 02:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By Trak
Could be because staff are working on so called...

Could be because staff are working on so called New Era.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,535
Posted By Trak
Just a question; What is Bomy Islands? ...

Just a question;

What is Bomy Islands?

When I 1st started playing graal I was a trial for a good period of time and ignored most servers, by then Bomb Islands had gone :( I've heard a lot about...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By Trak
Don't like idea #1. Seems like gang raids...

Don't like idea #1.

Seems like gang raids would be simply run in, die, run back, die over and over again. It would get quite repetative. Instead I think they should make it heal less, maybe +5...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,642
Posted By Trak
Just wondering can you actually go on classic...

Just wondering can you actually go on classic Iphone on your PC? I tried to log on but it sent me to Login2. :cry:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before in this thread but I don't really want to...
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,531
Posted By Trak
Chill out. So what I didn't copy and paste the...

Chill out. So what I didn't copy and paste the error?

If you didn't read I had the same error as TSA why is there a need to show the error twice? :confused:
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,121
Posted By Trak
^ This

^ This
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,147
Posted By Trak
Don't like the Graphics office :(

Don't like the Graphics office :(
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,779
Posted By Trak
What's GC?

What's GC?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,335
Posted By Trak
I miss Mog too :cry: One day, he will...

I miss Mog too :cry:

One day, he will return!
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,273
Posted By Trak
Amen. hbd aeko ^^

Amen.

hbd aeko ^^
Forum: Level Design 03-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,531
Posted By Trak
It won't let me run it :{ When I click to open...

It won't let me run it :{
When I click to open it I get the same Command Prompt as TSA and an error saying DeleteFile could not be activated file 5 or something.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,534
Posted By Trak
I'll be busy :'(

I'll be busy :'(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 10-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 18,265
Posted By Trak
It's funny, you have no idea who I am, have never...

It's funny, you have no idea who I am, have never spoken to me and this is the first you have heard from me yet your trying to fit in with the crowd and go with the flow. Still I fail to see how 15...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 10-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 18,265
Posted By Trak
Your actually kidding me? So you think that...

Your actually kidding me? So you think that someone who is 15 is too young to run a virtual business on a 2D game? Not to mentoin Alf is going to be running it with me if we win and he's 21. It's not...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 10-30-2009, 02:41 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 18,265
Posted By Trak
I was born ready

I was born ready
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 11,598
Posted By Trak
Happy Birthday Crono!!!!!!!! ...

Happy Birthday Crono!!!!!!!!
:pluffy: :pluffy: :pluffy: :pluffy: :pluffy: :pluffy:
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,254
Posted By Trak
Happy birthday...

Happy birthday Luda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):p:)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,489
Posted By Trak
Such helpful people :D

Such helpful people :D
Forum: Dustari 08-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 941
Posted By Trak
My House

I went to my house the other day, but when I got there I couldn't find it :cry:
I searched around the area that it was but I couldn't find it :[

Where has it gone?
Forum: Markets 08-24-2009, 03:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,691
Posted By Trak
:noob:

:noob:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-24-2009, 03:18 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,451
Posted By Trak
I'm in one of them pics :D :D :D:cry:

I'm in one of them pics :D :D :D:cry:
Forum: Dustari 08-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,586
Posted By Trak
Sounds more football than basketball

Sounds more football than basketball
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,111
Posted By Trak
That doesn't really help...You talking about...

That doesn't really help...You talking about American football or English football?
Forum: Markets 08-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,691
Posted By Trak
Oh

Oh
Forum: Markets 08-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,691
Posted By Trak
Buying DoV ingrediants

Buying
Torches -10 Torches per diamond
Sulphur -10 Sulphur per diamond
Water of Ruby -10 Water of Ruby per 3 diamonds


Contact me ingame or via forum pm
Thanks
Trak
Showing results 51 to 75 of 114

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.