Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fry
Forum: Level Design 03-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
That is fine, it's only a test version, what I'm...

That is fine, it's only a test version, what I'm interested in is whether the level displaying works for everyone, especially the two who posted.
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Okay, please tell me this...

Okay, please tell me this (http://londeroth.org/~fry/gonstruct/gonstruct-setup-0.2.1.exe) version works now, this is slowly driving me insane :(
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Do you have the problem with the version I linked...

Do you have the problem with the version I linked above?
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Okay I managed to reproduce the problem...

Okay I managed to reproduce the problem (somehow), and hopefully got it fixed. If you would like you could try this version here (http://londeroth.org/~fry/gonstruct/gonstruct-setup-0.2.1.exe) again,...
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Gmaps are kinda planned as soon as I clean up the...

Gmaps are kinda planned as soon as I clean up the terrible user interface for tilesets/layers a bit, which is pretty important I guess. If you have any ideas how to do that, that'd own, since I'm...
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,735
Posted By Fry
Yeah I kinda work on a Mac myself at times,...

Yeah I kinda work on a Mac myself at times, there's a binary on the site, you just need to install XQuartz (Google) if you still have Leopard. There doesn't seem to be a version for Snow Leopard...
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Hm, I had a problem where all OpenGL applications...

Hm, I had a problem where all OpenGL applications didn't work. If you want, you can try updating your display drivers, but it probably isn't what causes it for you :( Not sure really.
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Can't edit the opening post, but...

Can't edit the opening post, but Linux/Windows/Mac versions of 0.2.0 are available on the Gonstruct (http://londeroth.org/~fry/gonstruct/) page. These should (hopefully) work for most people now....
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Something along the lines of "libboost-all"...

Something along the lines of "libboost-all" should be enugh, pick one with the funny Ubuntu logo next to it I guess.
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Odd, that shouldn't happen :( Did you reinstall...

Odd, that shouldn't happen :(
Did you reinstall gonstruct recently (last few hours)? What's the CPU usage in the task manager when you have a level open?
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
There's a new version uploaded (under the same...

There's a new version uploaded (under the same link as above) that should use much less CPU time and run smoother now!
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Hm, did you add it to the "Tilesets list", marked...

Hm, did you add it to the "Tilesets list", marked as a "Main" tileset and open a level? The tileset settings are a bit messy, going to try to come up with a better version of that at some point.
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2010, 05:34 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Okay, fixed the Windows installer (same link),...

Okay, fixed the Windows installer (same link), thanks for the reports and sorry it took so long (****ty laptop)!
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Drat, I knew I forgot a DLL. Thanks for the...

Drat, I knew I forgot a DLL. Thanks for the report, fixing it as soon as possible :(
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2010, 12:44 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,371
Posted By Fry
Gonstruct Feedback

Hey,
so recently we recreated the level rendering in Gonstruct in the hopes of increasing performance and scalability for new features, and I was kind of hoping to get some feedback and testing done...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,621
Posted By Fry
Hey just chiming in here to say the graphics look...

Hey just chiming in here to say the graphics look fine imo and grats on the success of the iPhone app.
Forum: Level Design 02-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 6,308
Posted By Fry
Did you try removing any non-common tilesets from...

Did you try removing any non-common tilesets from the tileset list before attempting to load any level?
Forum: Level Design 02-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 6,308
Posted By Fry
Sorry for leaving it in a terrible state with...

Sorry for leaving it in a terrible state with terrible bugs and ui, just kinda don't have enugh time for it anymore :(
In any case, a tileset with "main" checked SHOULD get drawn before any others....
Forum: Level Design 01-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,200
Posted By Fry
When I'm rich and never need to work again I'll...

When I'm rich and never need to work again I'll fix Gonstruct ok, with how things look, that might just happen before the online level editor.
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,621
Posted By Fry
Sorry, loading images should work now, download...

Sorry, loading images should work now, download it again.
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2009, 12:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,621
Posted By Fry
Can't link it here, but uploaded the 0.1.7...

Can't link it here, but uploaded the 0.1.7 version of Gonstruct with layers. Note that you need to actually have transparent tiles for it to be any use, maybe ask Dusty here for his set. Also...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,590
Posted By Fry
Well you see, if the work involved in actively...

Well you see, if the work involved in actively developing external tools (or tools at all) would be trivial, I'm sure someone externally would've created some already (there's of course no real...
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,859
Posted By Fry
Oh well, didn't know anyone was using it, turned...

Oh well, didn't know anyone was using it, turned it on again.. screwed up the graphs though due to the big gaps.
Forum: Feature request 12-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 194,365
Posted By Fry
Is it actually possible to assign NPCs to layers?...

Is it actually possible to assign NPCs to layers? As far as I remember the tile-layer is a property exclusive to tiles.
Forum: Feature request 10-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 194,365
Posted By Fry
The version in the source repository does saving...

The version in the source repository does saving and creating of tile definitions, could probably test that a bit and then update the executable.

Also if you could name some of the areas where it...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.