Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Forest 06-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oh alright now kiddies break it up before I have...

Oh alright now kiddies break it up before I have to please. Seriously though I asked those that were actually active and were decent enough rank to even consider the name in the first place. Then I...
Forum: Forest 06-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Since I took the kingdom, I've been wanting to...

Since I took the kingdom, I've been wanting to return it to its place among the elves for rp reasons I don't entirely have to state here in this forum. But it is nice to have a good name on the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2008, 04:21 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,569
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
its almost painfull to login everyday and see...

its almost painfull to login everyday and see whats going on.. theres nothing happening ever.

I suppose if someone would plan like weekly events atleast.. then other people would maybe stick...
Forum: GK Bugs 05-20-2008, 03:50 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,956
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well interesting its a bug and all... When you...

Well interesting its a bug and all... When you lagg and impatiently try to grab it twice in a hurry you will get that bug to pop up as well. I've been stuck with a gani before with that window up...
Forum: Server Maintenance 05-20-2008, 03:44 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 35,452
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Maybe this topic should be in tech support, but...

Maybe this topic should be in tech support, but it sounds like you all need to look at your log files to see if anything in particular is happening.
Forum: Forest 05-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
There was precident after a good time the forum...

There was precident after a good time the forum names might be updated to the new name anyways. I suppose staff just want to be sure your not going to change name on them so often, as its just means...
Forum: Forest 05-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
That might have something to do with the...

That might have something to do with the similiarities in various languages when the elvish was originally created to begin with.

Just a little off topic..
Forum: Forest 05-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
And they would still be correct, as Forest is...

And they would still be correct, as Forest is just being translated into a different language essentially.



Unfortunately I believe this belongs in a different thread but its still funny.
Forum: Forest 05-09-2008, 06:59 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well being in Forest kingdom does have some...

Well being in Forest kingdom does have some effect to the idea of a name change. I'm sure some are going to like the new name, others won't. Similiar reactions happened all three times Samurai's...
Forum: Forest 05-09-2008, 06:19 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well thats for another day to be dealt with...

Well thats for another day to be dealt with really.
Forum: Forest 05-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well a name for Samurai is another story after...

Well a name for Samurai is another story after all.
Forum: Forest 05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,322
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Taurë

As it is written in my elvish words list...

Forest - Taurë ([great] wood(s)/forest)

I have spoken to several of the kingdom members that I could find. To my best knowledge that is, my...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,570
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hey Happy Birthday to you Stefan.

Hey Happy Birthday to you Stefan.
Forum: Tech Support 05-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,377
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Maybe it has something to do with the fact I have...

Maybe it has something to do with the fact I have all the settings turned to max on the video drivers control panel. That or theres a problem with the API thingy thats trying to draw graal window...
Forum: Tech Support 05-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,377
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
tooltip popup lag

When I get someones name on the minimap to come up, game doesnt lag. But when I move my mouse off screen to the clock for example, and that little popup thing comes up, tells me what day and month...
Forum: Forest 05-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,846
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hey I can take a few days off here and there to...

Hey I can take a few days off here and there to consider things.. Not to mention it does help to have other things to do in your lifetime then play a silly game. Whats the fun in it if your just...
Forum: Forest 04-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,846
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sort of.. Idea is to just put everyone that is...

Sort of.. Idea is to just put everyone that is not active to citizen rank until they speak up... after a time we can easily point out which people are not active, at which time removing them is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,143
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Too bad they don't have reputation or faction...

Too bad they don't have reputation or faction points to worry about to get higher ranks or points to spend on these items. Or even events or quests to work at to obtain these items.

As it is now,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,143
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Far as I know these items are to be kingdom only,...

Far as I know these items are to be kingdom only, as in need to be in the kingdom itself to even use them. Then again I've seen things like that fall out of the picture because someone doesnt like...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,143
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Your absolutely right, the green / brown glowing...

Your absolutely right, the green / brown glowing shield on gk is from brigid. However Kia still points out the fact that forest allready has a bow. Here I'll even post it into here so you know what...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actually the bug is not the scripts but within...

Actually the bug is not the scripts but within the V4 (5) client itself. They bugs never were a problem until they came out with the new "v4" 5.0.0.0 (curently using 5.1.2.0) as far as I know. The...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,143
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Alright the chairs, they are ok for...

Alright the chairs, they are ok for anyone/kingdom to use. That is what I made them for after all. So you might as well just throw them into there as a side bonus or something.

The shield I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,541
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Only thing walls need is to be not destroyed by...

Only thing walls need is to be not destroyed by any spell but just the earth to dust spell. Including the directors, wouldnt be so bad. They do cost alot of mana, and we don't need to give scroll...
Forum: GK Bugs 04-15-2008, 06:04 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Do level bugs counts? XD know theres one or two...

Do level bugs counts? XD know theres one or two right next to Brigids altar from when they put the uhm.. "nub" island back into the game.

Anywho guess what I gots...

I made sure I was not the...
Forum: Forest 04-15-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,846
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I'd rather wait and hand pick the ones that I...

I'd rather wait and hand pick the ones that I know are inactive and just remove them instead of clean out all them. Or even better yet, just revoke their ranks until you get to hear from them, after...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.