Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-20-2008, 04:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,036
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Uri4emperor4reelzholmez

Uri4emperor4reelzholmez
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,617
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I try with the time constraints that I get, too...

I try with the time constraints that I get, too tight of a constraint and the finish product tend to come poorly done. This is what happened with Vateril.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,617
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Its still in the process of being worked on,...

Its still in the process of being worked on, Bjorn did kind-of rush us on it... :\
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,087
Posted By jonnyrocks2
and cloths...

and cloths...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,617
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Yea, I already know about the bridge, but I'm...

Yea, I already know about the bridge, but I'm dropping it temporarly until I can think of a faster, easier, and more reliable fix.

However I might be able to fix it regardless...depends if I can...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,617
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Ugh, sorry for the delay in updating, but I've...

Ugh, sorry for the delay in updating, but I've had quite a bit on my plate this past week.

Removed the bridge till a better one could be made that didn't...act goofy when you tried to get on from...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,060
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Holy crap, haven't seen you around there parts...

Holy crap, haven't seen you around there parts before. XD Special occasion?

Anyway, back on topic, Congrats you two!
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,617
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Plans for Vateril

Hello fellow Zormites,

Vateril will be undergoing renovations, improvements, and overall overhaul in the coming days -- So keep a eye on this space for updates in the near future! Thank you!
...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,665
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Too true man, too true. Also use a larger...

Too true man, too true.

Also use a larger resolution/screen so you can see those items before you hit them. :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-06-2008, 05:14 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,318
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Oh sweet! :fro:

Oh sweet! :fro:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,210
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Your looking at it backwards. GK 24 Zone 20

Your looking at it backwards.

GK 24
Zone 20
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,210
Posted By jonnyrocks2
GK: 32 Zone: 20

GK: 32
Zone: 20
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,210
Posted By jonnyrocks2
maybe its the new town.

maybe its the new town.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,210
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I bet it had something to do with my town. :D

I bet it had something to do with my town. :D
Forum: GK Bugs 07-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,581
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I miss the old bomy moon.

I miss the old bomy moon.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,214
Posted By jonnyrocks2
It shouldn't really matter if its in a...

It shouldn't really matter if its in a spar-enabled area?
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,107
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Anyway, current status with my little projects...

Anyway, current status with my little projects for Zormite:

Hotsprings, etc:
Canceled.

Reason:
Lack of communication between the Developers, and overall difficulty gettings things done due to...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,936
Posted By jonnyrocks2
AFAIK Winamp uses its fair share of resources too...

AFAIK Winamp uses its fair share of resources too depending on what skin you use. :p
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,833
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I'll end up being pretty late, if you want I'll...

I'll end up being pretty late, if you want I'll drop a little gift off tomorrow, Cyan. <3
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,833
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Heh, shame to see you go Cyan, I'll totally pop...

Heh, shame to see you go Cyan, I'll totally pop by and drop a parting gift. ^^
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,107
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Sup fellow Zormies?

Da, comrade Uri here, lets get some activity going again and show everyone that Zormites a close knit family, and more then willing to show up for anything, Da?

I also feel like holding a poker...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,548
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I think we all been there, done that before. ;)

I think we all been there, done that before. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,548
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Oh hes SOO demanding! I dunno, I'd like to...

Oh hes SOO demanding!

I dunno, I'd like to hear whats going on too. ^^

P.S. yes, yes, I'm back, you all can stop dancing now and get back to work. ;)
Forum: GK Bugs 04-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,685
Posted By jonnyrocks2
(That as far as I'm willing to read...just sounds...

(That as far as I'm willing to read...just sounds too...ugh.)

Problem with your statement:

All games have problems, its just a matter of the bugs being reported in order for any fixes to be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 16,395
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Stupid idea. How about actually...

Stupid idea.



How about actually getting on rather then coming on the forums acting like a doom-sayer? Its not really helping anyone when you do that.



Too true, I'd bet John could back...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.