Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,467
Posted By Aknts
I started in 1.28 so whatever year that was.

I started in 1.28 so whatever year that was.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,121
Posted By Aknts
Not me.

Not me.
Forum: Tech Support 06-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,006
Posted By Aknts
I looked for it too for my iPhone. I really want...

I looked for it too for my iPhone. I really want the Graal iphone app. Does anyone here have it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 9,262
Posted By Aknts
Idea sounds good but I don't think it can be...

Idea sounds good but I don't think it can be pulled off how everyone is picturing it would be in their head.



That's what I thought. I know for a fact Stefan and unixmad have said this publicly...
Forum: Level Design 06-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,065
Posted By Aknts
This was as far as I got before I stopped. I...

This was as far as I got before I stopped. I can't do inside levels. I know the blue wall design things don't match up but I don't care I can't do insides they are boring.
Forum: Level Design 06-03-2009, 02:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,065
Posted By Aknts
Holy crap! Whats up?

Holy crap! Whats up?
Forum: Your opinion 06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
^ That's what I was trying to say. ^

^ That's what I was trying to say. ^
Forum: Level Design 06-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,065
Posted By Aknts
Well if anyone knows me they know my inside...

Well if anyone knows me they know my inside levels compared to my outside levels are awful. I tend to make my inside levels really small because I only make them for practicality. I will see. So far...
Forum: Level Design 06-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,065
Posted By Aknts
Eww.. lol. I might give it a stab. I think I have...

Eww.. lol. I might give it a stab. I think I have made like 3 volcanic levels in all the years I have been on Graal.
Forum: Level Design 06-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,065
Posted By Aknts
New Level?

Alright either today (if I get time) or tomorrow I am going to open the old level editor and try to make a level. I haven't made a level in years and I am sure it will be interesting. What kind of...
Forum: Your opinion 06-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
I don't so much want him to help other servers. I...

I don't so much want him to help other servers. I want Stefan to do a new server.





The "english... do you speak it" is from Pulp Fiction.
Forum: Your opinion 06-02-2009, 06:19 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
English mother ****** do you speak it? ...

English mother ****** do you speak it?

Seriously though. He is the best at what he does and that's being creative with scripts and stuff. He can get the best people to work on the servers. Stefan...
Forum: Your opinion 06-02-2009, 04:18 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
Exactly, its like when he leaves so does everyone...

Exactly, its like when he leaves so does everyone else. He brings people to servers.
Forum: Level Design 06-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,143
Posted By Aknts
Well I must suck then because I have never made a...

Well I must suck then because I have never made a level without a tile error. As much as I used to make levels most of the time I didn't notice tile errors, unless the whole level was bad.
Forum: Level Design 06-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 18,828
Posted By Aknts
I've been told by alot of people the style has...

I've been told by alot of people the style has changed alot. Is there a new level tutorial that features this new "style"?
Forum: Your opinion 06-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
You don't understand why developers of a game...

You don't understand why developers of a game should be involved? You would rather people spend their own time and money on something to make the game more money? That is fine. That is one of Graals...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,121
Posted By Aknts
Oh, I didn't have any problems.

Oh, I didn't have any problems.
Forum: Your opinion 06-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
What exactly are they working on to spend their...

What exactly are they working on to spend their time?
Forum: Your opinion 06-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
I don't mean bring it back. I mean Stefan make a...

I don't mean bring it back. I mean Stefan make a new one. Updated and actually spend time on making it a main server.
Forum: Your opinion 06-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,412
Posted By Aknts
Graals Population

I played Graal back in its hay-day and it was free. Then it got a big boost with Graal2001 which was a fantastic server and I still think it is better then any server out today. I can't compare to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,121
Posted By Aknts
I think Endora looks really good. Like the NPC's...

I think Endora looks really good. Like the NPC's and such. I like it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Aknts
Wan are you still doing this server? The...

Wan are you still doing this server? The screenshots are so nice, and I remember you were working your butt off before on it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
Woah man, long time!

Woah man, long time!
Forum: Level Design 05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,914
Posted By Aknts
Please tell me you have your own server up by...

Please tell me you have your own server up by now. You have made 1 billion awesome levels, you need to have your own server. I remember you were working on one last time I was on the forums. Is it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-31-2009, 07:47 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
Ahh I'm torn, I don't know what to think.

Ahh I'm torn, I don't know what to think.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.