Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LanceMartin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 67
Poll: A new race..
Views: 5,235
Posted By LanceMartin
Lizardmen would be cool. Like they can craft...

Lizardmen would be cool. Like they can craft lizard swords and sheilds :-)

Or or they could Jump and stuff.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-02-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,863
Posted By LanceMartin
I predict that all bomys will be killed off by...

I predict that all bomys will be killed off by air born herpies...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-01-2002, 02:02 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,600
Posted By LanceMartin
Proved Lord Helmut Wrong :-) Anyways Thank...

Proved Lord Helmut Wrong :-)

Anyways Thank You Stefan

Anyways you guys liked Val before? Well just wait Val is gonna be 10x better. No more Rping on Graal 2001 :-) Just when it is up drop by...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 12-30-2001, 09:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,600
Posted By LanceMartin
I did. Right after I posted this message. *looks*...

I did. Right after I posted this message. *looks* No responce as of yet.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2001, 03:50 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 823
Posted By LanceMartin
I got a sword for Christmas and I plan to tkae...

I got a sword for Christmas and I plan to tkae over Mexi.....nevermind.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-28-2001, 11:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,351
Posted By LanceMartin
I do agree though. People aren't given a chance....

I do agree though. People aren't given a chance. This man had a "Guild War" per say and he killed a few guys so what do they do. They accuss him of something. It easy and if not investigated a man...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-28-2001, 10:55 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 649
Posted By LanceMartin
Concerning Val ( Stefan Please Read )

I know this should go in the PW Forums but he has a better chance of seeing it hear and he never replies to my Forum PM's

I am sure you hate hearing from us at Val but we are sorta getting...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 12-28-2001, 10:53 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,600
Posted By LanceMartin
Its rare but he does becuase I need him reply...

Its rare but he does becuase I need him reply before...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 12-28-2001, 12:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,600
Posted By LanceMartin
Concerning Val ( Please Stefan Read )

I am sure you hate hearing from us at Val but we are sorta getting impatient. I know you are a busy man with NW and g2002. But you said that Val would be put up as a free server with the realse of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-18-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,873
Posted By LanceMartin
graal2001 was not ment to be an RP server. And...

graal2001 was not ment to be an RP server. And cussing cna be considered RPing if done in a tastful manner like "Excuse me kind sire you are a *&^^%$"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-18-2001, 06:17 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,873
Posted By LanceMartin
Dustari was way better when I was in it :-(

Dustari was way better when I was in it :-(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 11:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,336
Posted By LanceMartin
Wait a second I think I remember Bird2Prey. He...

Wait a second I think I remember Bird2Prey. He comes from the land down under and when America got attacked I think he was one of the people saying America Deserved it because we were fat and greedy...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 11:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,466
Posted By LanceMartin
I can't tell which I have more of a problem with....

I can't tell which I have more of a problem with. You getting hacked. Or you getting hacked over Curon being deleted
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 11:51 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,336
Posted By LanceMartin
You guys made his cry...um..uh...BAM!

You guys made his cry...um..uh...BAM!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2001, 11:47 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,451
Posted By LanceMartin
No GodSpeed is just selfish. He takes other...

No GodSpeed is just selfish. He takes other peoples ideas then accuses them of stealing his ideas. He would kill his own family if it ment he got more presents at Christmas.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2001, 11:41 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,451
Posted By LanceMartin
GodSpeed Head Admin?? I WAS RIGHT END OF THE...

GodSpeed Head Admin?? I WAS RIGHT END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2001, 11:38 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,451
Posted By LanceMartin
I like the webpage but I think I found a typo. On...

I like the webpage but I think I found a typo. On the Download section it says Version 1.1 and isn't it supposed to be version 2.1?

Graal2002? Wasn't that prophet as a sign of the end of the world...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-25-2001, 12:45 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,979
Posted By LanceMartin
YEAH! MALAK R MAKING NEW LEET SERVER! ...

YEAH! MALAK R MAKING NEW LEET SERVER!

*psst*: don't let it end up like Providence
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 12:39 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 855
Posted By LanceMartin
1. Give me $900 for new computer 2. And give...

1. Give me $900 for new computer
2. And give real help
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 12:24 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 855
Posted By LanceMartin
I have. In fact before I got the new version my...

I have. In fact before I got the new version my computer crashed and I lost everything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 12:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,243
Posted By LanceMartin
..I like Kamuii

..I like Kamuii
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 12:09 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 855
Posted By LanceMartin
I need Help

Graal Version 2.1 will not work for me. I have DL it numerous times and ran the setup but when I get to the server list and try connecting to a server it says I still need Graal Version2.1

Also...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 02:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,740
Posted By LanceMartin
Really? Thats crazy. You would think there would...

Really? Thats crazy. You would think there would be an underwater quest where the gravity boots held you under water to do it... oh well
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 02:23 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,740
Posted By LanceMartin
wasn't there gravity boots to? I didn't find any...

wasn't there gravity boots to? I didn't find any purpose in those
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 02:15 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,740
Posted By LanceMartin
I hate Opposite boots because I got them when i...

I hate Opposite boots because I got them when i was a newbie and all confused to why I was walking backwards
Showing results 51 to 75 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.