Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brandon
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 15,948
Posted By Brandon
The fact that Graal remains afloat is not...

The fact that Graal remains afloat is not surprising at all. It's strongest point is the community of people it brings together. As long as that exists, I don't see Graal declining as much as people...
Forum: Dustari 01-15-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,723
Posted By Brandon
Was that entirely necessary?

Was that entirely necessary?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-13-2005, 05:27 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,736
Posted By Brandon
Mind the electrical shock, though. It's killer.

Mind the electrical shock, though. It's killer.
Forum: Tech Support 01-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,573
Posted By Brandon
If this helps at all, Graal didn't segfault until...

If this helps at all, Graal didn't segfault until I set the font size to below 22.
Forum: Tech Support 01-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,573
Posted By Brandon
This started to bug me, so I reinstalled SuSE 9.1...

This started to bug me, so I reinstalled SuSE 9.1 Personal and decided to give it another go. As it turns out, SuSE 9.1 Personal, by default, installs a much older version of the NVIDIA graphics...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-31-2004, 02:30 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,241
Posted By Brandon
Hi, welcome back! :)

Hi, welcome back! :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,224
Posted By Brandon
Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome aboard! :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-30-2004, 09:59 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,007
Posted By Brandon
North Carolina is nice. :) I lived there for 11...

North Carolina is nice. :) I lived there for 11 years.
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2004, 07:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,573
Posted By Brandon
I removed SuSE and reinstalled Mandrake. :p (I...

I removed SuSE and reinstalled Mandrake. :p (I found some other things I didn't like about SuSE, so..)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2004, 12:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,381
Posted By Brandon
Thank you very much!! That was exactly what I...

Thank you very much!! That was exactly what I needed. :) :)
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,573
Posted By Brandon
Issue resolved, this thread can be deleted... (I...

Issue resolved, this thread can be deleted... (I can't do it myself, time expired. x.x)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,381
Posted By Brandon
Graal Icon (Linux)

Could I trouble someone to extract the icon from the Windows version of Graal and post it here? Linux Graal has no icon, and I've no way to do it myself. I appreciate it. :)
Forum: Tech Support 12-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,573
Posted By Brandon
Segmentation Fault Errors (SuSE Linux 9.1 Personal)

Hi there. I've recently switched to SuSE Linux Personal 9.1, and have properly installed the NVIDIA driver. When I try to run Graal now, everything is fine until I attempt to connect to a server or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,218
Posted By Brandon
You beat me to it! (by a long time, but that's...

You beat me to it! (by a long time, but that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title :p )
Thanks,
Brandon
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2004, 02:01 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,672
Posted By Brandon
I am speaking to the proper people to resolve...

I am speaking to the proper people to resolve this issue. In the mean time, please do not speak of it on the forum. Also, a word of warning to EVERYONE: DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, download any...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2004, 05:13 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,672
Posted By Brandon
Oh, really? When was I to be informed of this? ...

Oh, really? When was I to be informed of this?


...

No, I didn't, and we'll talk more about this later. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-08-2004, 06:41 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,108
Posted By Brandon
If those categories were consolidated into one...

If those categories were consolidated into one for guests, it would make it easier to moderate, though. Having one centralized location to moderate would be better than having to go through 4 or 5.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2004, 09:12 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 10,429
Posted By Brandon
My goodness... so much negativity. Simmer down...

My goodness... so much negativity. Simmer down folks.
Forum: Gods 02-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Replies: 110
Sticky: Bile
Views: 98,472
Posted By Brandon
New Class

I think that a new class would be perfectly suited to this god - Necromancers.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 08:39 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 13,912
Posted By Brandon
I added on to my previous post, saying that I do...

I added on to my previous post, saying that I do like the way things are going. I was just pointing out the one thing that is being overlooked amongst all this mess.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 08:34 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 13,912
Posted By Brandon
It is a very noble and honorable thing to do to...

It is a very noble and honorable thing to do to look out for everyone's best interests. However, Graal Online has a responsibility to please the renters just as it has a responsibility to please the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2004, 03:37 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 9,888
Posted By Brandon
Sounds good to me. That's all I was attempting to...

Sounds good to me. That's all I was attempting to accomplish: that our input be taken into account so that we may help to mold the rules that we have to follow. Thank you Moon God.

On a side note:...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2004, 05:43 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 9,888
Posted By Brandon
Moon God: I don't at all think that it "sux" to...

Moon God: I don't at all think that it "sux" to not be permitted to harass players and/or ban them inappropriately, etc. I am also fully aware that we don't own any part of Graal, owner is just the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 9,888
Posted By Brandon
I have not once, EVER complained about one rule...

I have not once, EVER complained about one rule that was created or one decision a global staff member has made, but I guess I'm about to break that silence, so to speak: this has gone entirely too...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,414
Posted By Brandon
Hi, nice to see you. :)

Hi, nice to see you. :)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.