Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 08:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,287
Posted By BocoC
So, THAT is why I was suddenly kicked to the...

So, THAT is why I was suddenly kicked to the console.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 07:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,287
Posted By BocoC
I dunno, but I play.

I dunno, but I play.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 07:42 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,525
Posted By BocoC
I hope your friend doesn't mind you using his...

I hope your friend doesn't mind you using his CD-Key online, cause only 1 CD-Key allowed online at once.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 07:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,525
Posted By BocoC
RtCW stands for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It...

RtCW stands for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It is a really fun game, and a nice multiplayer. The multiplayer is basically Axis vs Allies. You join either the Axis team or the Allied team and...
Forum: Tech Support 01-31-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
Or, how about being able to pass values to...

Or, how about being able to pass values to functions?

swingSword(sword1.png);
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,323
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, I figured that. So I *waits for...

Yeah, I figured that.

So I

*waits for next CS game to be held in the future*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 07:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,323
Posted By BocoC
I tried it both ways. It won't let me connect.

I tried it both ways. It won't let me connect.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 07:11 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,525
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Get the full version. More maps.

Bah. Get the full version. More maps.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 07:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,323
Posted By BocoC
Bah. The game is probably over. Oh well. ...

Bah. The game is probably over. Oh well.

*Waits for next CS game*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 06:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,323
Posted By BocoC
Bah. I cannot connect. I go into the console...

Bah. I cannot connect. I go into the console and type in:
/connect 68.34.216.76:27015

What am I doing wrong?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 11:41 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,051
Posted By BocoC
Yes, that is true, but I have never had to do...

Yes, that is true, but I have never had to do that yet :D
Forum: Tech Support 01-30-2002, 11:38 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,532
Posted By BocoC
The sword gani itself triggers a hit event. Yes,...

The sword gani itself triggers a hit event. Yes, its true.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,881
Posted By BocoC
Well, Graal is basically a game. Normal programs...

Well, Graal is basically a game. Normal programs can stay idle until you trigger some sort of input into it. Graal, and all other games, on the other hand, they are always running because they...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,881
Posted By BocoC
EW! PENTIUM! I'll stick with basically the same...

EW! PENTIUM! I'll stick with basically the same system you got, 650mhz AMD Athlon with 128mb RAM and a Matrox G400 vid card.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 10:38 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,051
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, I forgot to talk about setarray. But I use...

Yeah, I forgot to talk about setarray. But I use the other method because I can then set certain elements of the array to certain values at the start if I want to.

#I(array,index) You had it...
Forum: Tech Support 01-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,460
Posted By BocoC
I've also seen a problem that after a while,...

I've also seen a problem that after a while, whenever anybody types a new message in RC, the chat window refuses to go down anymore, so I have to scroll down to see what people are saying.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,752
Posted By BocoC
*Boco feels left out* :D

*Boco feels left out* :D
Forum: Future Improvements 01-29-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 743
Posted By BocoC
I know how it feels. I was programming a mine in...

I know how it feels. I was programming a mine in which it got dark and you needed an lantern to see. Well, my solution was make the player walk very slow if they didn't have light effects on. Only...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-29-2002, 12:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,051
Posted By BocoC
Ugh. Explaining arrays to Brandon was tough. ...

Ugh. Explaining arrays to Brandon was tough. Let me see:

Arrays are basically 1 variable that can hold multiple values. In Graal, arrays are 1 dimensional. Let's take a look at an array:
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2002, 07:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,889
Posted By BocoC
Um, Stefan, is it possible any way for a NPC...

Um, Stefan, is it possible any way for a NPC Weapon to read a server.flag?
Forum: Tech Support 01-28-2002, 07:16 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
Oh well. I guess I can convert it to a string...

Oh well. I guess I can convert it to a string array...
Forum: Tech Support 01-27-2002, 12:59 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
I think I found another bug. You know you can do...

I think I found another bug. You know you can do this with setstring:
setstring this.mystring#t(2),Blah;

But, you cannot do this:
setarray this.myarray#t(2),20;

Is that a bug? You also...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 06:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,983
Posted By BocoC
http://www.yourdictionary.com/ In case you...

http://www.yourdictionary.com/

In case you want other dictionarys. This is like, the best page.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 06:12 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,983
Posted By BocoC
http://rut.org/cgi-bin/j-e Here Ok. ...

http://rut.org/cgi-bin/j-e

Here

Ok. Click the GRAPHICAL link. Then, on the page, set the "Kanji should be inlined" button and set the Japanese image text color to black or something like that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 06:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,983
Posted By BocoC
I found one a while back that saved the word as a...

I found one a while back that saved the word as a gif file or something like that so you could see it. I will look for it...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.