Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: General
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 02:52 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,199
Posted By General
hmm...I have scripted a race or two

hmm...I have scripted a race or two
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,051
Posted By General
he didn't hack the jumprope, he modified the...

he didn't hack the jumprope, he modified the memory so "idle" was "skip"
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2001, 11:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,533
Posted By General
instead of a filname go "@text"

instead of a filname go "@text"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 11:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,056
Posted By General
why do they call it "PRO" if its a free...

why do they call it "PRO" if its a free product?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 11:12 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,124
Posted By General
guest accounts are illegal?

guest accounts are illegal?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 11:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,831
Posted By General
I've been playing graal for a year & a month,...

I've been playing graal for a year & a month, dont know what version that is
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,912
Posted By General
Bleh, I tried, mabe i need another ice cream...

Bleh, I tried, mabe i need another ice cream sandwich
Forum: Tech Support 09-09-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,537
Posted By General
stefan, I bought a hat for 2.1 million rupees and...

stefan, I bought a hat for 2.1 million rupees and got scammed
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,912
Posted By General
God, anyone who was in UDF has gone psycho, hey...

God, anyone who was in UDF has gone psycho, hey wait...why aren't I psycho

"HELLO CLARIES!!!!!" lolololololololooooll
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,248
Posted By General
Haha ¡aye! ¡me duele mi pene!

Haha

¡aye! ¡me duele mi pene!
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-06-2001, 06:16 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,974
Posted By General
which is why that old jailing script that every...

which is why that old jailing script that every n00b server uses doesn't work

setlevel2 jail.graal,20,20;
setstring server.jailaccount,;

I think its funny that they all stole the same...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-06-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,877
Posted By General
stefan is trying to ensure NewWorlds superiority,...

stefan is trying to ensure NewWorlds superiority, if it was worse than say Murasamune then everyone would laugh at stefan and he'd run home crying and tell unixmad to ban everyone who questioned...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-06-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,918
Posted By General
it was like setstring server.account,"#c" "#n"...

it was like
setstring server.account,"#c" "#n" "#3" and so on
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 05:35 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,075
Posted By General
back is ugly

back is ugly
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-06-2001, 05:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,918
Posted By General
in my spying script i used toeknize but the...

in my spying script i used toeknize but the problem was it glitched out whenever your nick contained " or your chat contained "
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,465
Posted By General
when will it ever be finished!? for the amount...

when will it ever be finished!?
for the amount of time they will be working on it, it will be as good as New World :)

not necessarily, EL has been up for a damn long time...im SOO sure it will...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 05:06 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,479
Posted By General
I know, I just use that server to test out my...

I know, I just use that server to test out my hacking skills without harming any server actully having anything of quality (I would do it on elvenlands but somehow when you set your nick to "GEYHost"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,455
Posted By General
lol, i am jailed on your server, so its no loss ...

lol, i am jailed on your server, so its no loss

bleh, thats what you get when you own an account that was given to you by a friend who stole it from a bunch of hackers :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,387
Posted By General
lol Damix, You did but you good police now.

lol Damix,
You did but you good police now.
Forum: NPC Server 09-05-2001, 05:20 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 544
Posted By General
stefan should give NP2P programs like that to...

stefan should give NP2P programs like that to logs things and keep track of things. You know, as a bonus for having more than 1 person/NPC Server on a day
Forum: Future Improvements 09-05-2001, 05:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,722
Posted By General
lol, u'd go through in like 5 seconds

lol, u'd go through in like 5 seconds
Forum: Tech Support 09-05-2001, 05:16 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,087
Posted By General
turn off "wait for vertical blank" and...

turn off "wait for vertical blank" and "compatibility mode"
Forum: Tech Support 09-05-2001, 05:15 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,537
Posted By General
Re: Stefan ony

stefan, only give him the value of the frog hat when it first got sold...if he's dumb enough to pay that much he deserves to have his ass scammed
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 05:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,963
Posted By General
no its if (keydown(0)) setani sex,1.wav;

no its

if (keydown(0)) setani sex,1.wav;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 05:09 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,730
Posted By General
I SI OLDRE TEHN JREOM

I SI OLDRE TEHN JREOM
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.