Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 101
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ParadiseAdmin3
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,245
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I need help please help me if you know

Ok, how do I change color if I use:
showimg 1,@BOYS,x,y;
I want to change the word BOYS's color to Blue but I don't know how. The original color of the text is lightgray. Please reply back if you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2002, 01:10 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,664
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Add Fire Powers rather than fireblast and...

Add Fire Powers rather than fireblast and fireball and bow lol. Maybe some M-16s and laser guns or maybe, Missles :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2002, 01:08 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,379
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
It was fun! All fun! I like to skip with jump...

It was fun! All fun! I like to skip with jump rope in yoshi ville remember the jump rope party we use to have :D and the jump rope cost a lot, that I need to ask Moon Shiner for some cash xD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 12:02 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,081
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
:D

:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,081
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Project Space > ur **** too

Project Space > ur **** too
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 10:08 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,379
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Who here has play Dino Valley playerworld

I love it! Even though it was full of npc users, it's a playerworld full with FUN-PACKED. I like to thank Lone Wolf for creating it and Cha Cha for making it better, and I don't like the version of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 04:18 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,228
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Maybe Urizen is a buddy of Nemisis I think (maybe...

Maybe Urizen is a buddy of Nemisis I think (maybe not true im stupid xD)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,192
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I think LiquidIce and Pixie is working :) who...

I think LiquidIce and Pixie is working :) who cares about Yakuna, whats the diff. does it make with or without him.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 03:53 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,228
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I never believe what CyberX says. He's that smart...

I never believe what CyberX says. He's that smart guy who mess up things in Dino Valley and got away from it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 05:43 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,560
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I hate NPC server, its too much work plus its bad...

I hate NPC server, its too much work plus its bad for pking...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 12:34 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,560
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Some of the staff team abuse power. I was paused...

Some of the staff team abuse power. I was paused in a spar for a bit and someone updated level and spar pked me :( and theres this staff with a cat head but I forgot his name, used update level to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2002, 08:10 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,912
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I think the new graal tileset on classic sucks!...

I think the new graal tileset on classic sucks! bring back the old tileset xD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2002, 02:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,912
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Why not take out those useless playerworlds

Yeah like I said, why not take out those playerworlds that have no players playing in it at all :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2002, 02:23 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 7,035
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Eclipse + Krynn = Ecrynn

Eclipse + Krynn = Ecrynn
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2002, 12:50 AM
Replies: 220
Views: 27,373
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
Lol, i wanna play it now xD

Lol, i wanna play it now xD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-29-2002, 11:35 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 13,581
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I think if you add the really old graal house...

I think if you add the really old graal house tileset, it looks nicer to me...i dont know what you think though :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-29-2002, 02:38 AM
Replies: 220
Views: 27,373
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
lol :megaeek:

lol :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2002, 10:46 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,497
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
You guys should have a playerworld contest event...

You guys should have a playerworld contest event for representing. Whoever 2 player wins in a spar tourny, gets to represent. That way shows whos better at sparring :P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2002, 02:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,497
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
an editted pic from the old ver. but fits in...

an editted pic from the old ver. but fits in graal cool
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2002, 02:36 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,915
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I think he's right, this maybe some bullshit!...

I think he's right, this maybe some bullshit! Atleast show 1 lil pic
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-27-2002, 11:09 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,363
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
I hate the old snow mine wall... it looks ugly....

I hate the old snow mine wall... it looks ugly. try changing it then i'll be even more suprised :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-27-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,497
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
sorry sir but i think ur outdated...theres a new...

sorry sir but i think ur outdated...theres a new program call RPGMAKER 2000
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-27-2002, 10:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,497
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
the skeleton image in a quest...i dunno which one...

the skeleton image in a quest...i dunno which one but its there...or u wanna take a look at the full rpg maker tileset at: rpg2knet.com or don miguel's website...well he doesnt get on graal much...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-27-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,497
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
YOU GUYS USED THE TENT IMAGE FROM RPG MAKER for a...

YOU GUYS USED THE TENT IMAGE FROM RPG MAKER for a long time
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-27-2002, 10:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,497
Posted By ParadiseAdmin3
DD has illegal stuff and stolen images

Yup, this statement is so darn true! They used Final Fantasy fanfare sound... and complety stolen images from RPGMAKER becasue they can't draw it themself. Take it out, the rpgmaker graphics doesnt...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 101

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.