Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Showing results 51 to 59 of 59
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Dragonosteel
Forum:
Zodiac Main Forum
08-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Replies:
4
Why can't I go on the zodiacdev.com forums?
Views:
3,739
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Why can't I go on the zodiacdev.com forums?
Every time I try, I get this...
403 Permission Denied
You do not have permission for this request /
... while everyone else seems to be able to access the site.
I understand that once in...
Forum:
Your opinion
08-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Replies:
124
Developing should be free for servers that are staff-only
Views:
129,534
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Best idea ever.
Best idea ever.
Forum:
Future Improvements
08-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Replies:
85
Log mass messages
Views:
21,192
Posted By
Dragonosteel
I don't think Zodiac or any other server is...
I don't think Zodiac or any other server is immune to the RC leaking issue, though...?
Forum:
Era Main Forum
08-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Replies:
6
Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst
Views:
1,172
Posted By
Dragonosteel
*facepalms*
*facepalms*
Forum:
Future Improvements
08-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Replies:
85
Log mass messages
Views:
21,192
Posted By
Dragonosteel
I agree with globals having access to logs in...
I agree with globals having access to logs in game. Definitely NOT server staff, though.
It would just be a disaster! This is what would happen:
Staff make fun of people over RC based on logs...
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
08-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Replies:
10
Stocking room problem
Views:
1,752
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Yeah, that looks much better on my screen....
Yeah, that looks much better on my screen. Thanks, Sales.
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
08-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Replies:
10
Stocking room problem
Views:
1,752
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Gunpoint era_new-gunpoint-stockroom.nw ...
Gunpoint
era_new-gunpoint-stockroom.nw
Edit: I'm on Vista.
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
08-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Replies:
10
Stocking room problem
Views:
1,752
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Stocking room problem
Not sure if it's a bug or a glitch but it's an issue no one can seem to help me out of.
It's hard for me to stock because I can't see how much ammo I need to put it because the text is all mashed...
Forum:
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
08-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Replies:
81
New Jailing system please
Views:
12,958
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Who's bright idea was it to re-hire Warhawk?
Who's bright idea was it to re-hire Warhawk?
Showing results 51 to 59 of 59
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
06:33 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.