Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 4
<
1
2
3
4
>
Showing results 51 to 75 of 78
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
JackOd
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Replies:
69
Zormite Island Comunity
Views:
4,871
Posted By
JackOd
There was an empress? o.O hmm... well I just...
There was an empress? o.O hmm... well I just think that GK as a whole has coroded down to near nothing. If there were a war or something then people would have a reason to log on. something needs to...
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Replies:
69
Zormite Island Comunity
Views:
4,871
Posted By
JackOd
ya, I know... it'll take a while, but although...
ya, I know... it'll take a while, but although I'd like him to support me on this, the only support I realy NEED is from someone who can aprove houses on zormite.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
03-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Replies:
87
Staff
Views:
8,325
Posted By
JackOd
xD Haha! funnyest thing I've heard in minutes xD...
xD Haha! funnyest thing I've heard in minutes xD I've never thought of that
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Replies:
69
Zormite Island Comunity
Views:
4,871
Posted By
JackOd
Zormite Island Comunity
For the past few weeks I've been working on the small island to the southeast of the Zormite continent. I intend on creating a small private comunity out of it, however I'd like to have the support...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
02-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Replies:
10
Blimps
Views:
1,754
Posted By
JackOd
virtual reality is out xD it just sucks.
virtual reality is out xD it just sucks.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Replies:
26
Magic sucks
Views:
29,428
Posted By
JackOd
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with...
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second
Forum:
Information
02-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Replies:
17
profile site?
Views:
2,230
Posted By
JackOd
xD last time i checked your site jonny All i saw...
xD last time i checked your site jonny All i saw was welcome and general chat. Just checked again and it's good :D I'll post my char on it in a bit
Forum:
Information
02-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Replies:
17
profile site?
Views:
2,230
Posted By
JackOd
A page for anyone would be great, possibly...
A page for anyone would be great, possibly organized by kingdom so it won't be just a garble of random stuff.
Forum:
Information
02-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies:
17
profile site?
Views:
2,230
Posted By
JackOd
someone should make one. I know dustari has one,...
someone should make one. I know dustari has one, but that's just for that nation.
Forum:
Information
02-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Replies:
17
profile site?
Views:
2,230
Posted By
JackOd
profile site?
Are there any sites to post RP profiles?
Forum:
Information
02-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Replies:
8
house kit question
Views:
1,264
Posted By
JackOd
koolies ^.^
koolies ^.^
Forum:
Information
02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Replies:
8
house kit question
Views:
1,264
Posted By
JackOd
thanks, and they sell for 20 dias, right?
thanks, and they sell for 20 dias, right?
Forum:
Information
02-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies:
8
house kit question
Views:
1,264
Posted By
JackOd
house kit question
What's normaly included in a house kit?
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Replies:
11
Newb help homepage
Views:
2,332
Posted By
JackOd
this is too usefull to just fall back where no...
this is too usefull to just fall back where no one can see it.
Forum:
Information
02-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Replies:
5
Dungeon map?
Views:
1,881
Posted By
JackOd
usefull ^^
usefull ^^
Forum:
GK Suggestions
02-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Replies:
7
New crafting center.
Views:
1,227
Posted By
JackOd
I'd rather they make it on that far east field...
I'd rather they make it on that far east field without any trees. has anyone else noticed that there's a massive thing of empty space just sitting there? anyway, as for the building of those specific...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Replies:
46
Idea
Views:
4,192
Posted By
JackOd
i've never had more then 10 dias in the entire...
i've never had more then 10 dias in the entire time i've ever played graal >.>
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Replies:
131
New Bomboria
Views:
20,837
Posted By
JackOd
oh dear god yes >.< I remember trial island, and...
oh dear god yes >.< I remember trial island, and now that trials are in bomboria they ask me things... and i'm too nice to tell them to piss off, so i wind up explaining simple concepts to these...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-30-2006, 09:53 PM
Replies:
4
New Pets, New methods of getting.
Views:
1,214
Posted By
JackOd
I'd rather they just finish that baloon they've...
I'd rather they just finish that baloon they've been working on forever, or beter yet Graal 3d. But if they had some spare time, which is highly doubtfull, It'd be pretty cool. I'd like a gargoyle...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Replies:
36
House Con!! Slow it down!
Views:
2,514
Posted By
JackOd
I knew someone would misunderstand what I meant...
I knew someone would misunderstand what I meant >.> Ok, lemme ask this... Have I assumed anything about anyone?
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-30-2006, 08:43 AM
Replies:
36
House Con!! Slow it down!
Views:
2,514
Posted By
JackOd
Those people are idiots. The people who will not...
Those people are idiots. The people who will not change their point of view and simply assume anything and everything about people in general simply because of the items they have or their level of...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Replies:
36
House Con!! Slow it down!
Views:
2,514
Posted By
JackOd
Please pay atention to the convorsation, I had an...
Please pay atention to the convorsation, I had an account over 2 years ago. and please don't give useless suggestions, I already know that I 'could' kill skeletons to get diamonds. The problem is I...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-28-2006, 05:43 AM
Replies:
36
House Con!! Slow it down!
Views:
2,514
Posted By
JackOd
Can't remember my old login name. And I'm not...
Can't remember my old login name. And I'm not blaming you guys, I'm just saying you should apreciate the fact that there's people who spend more time in the mines then you, no mater how much you...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Replies:
36
House Con!! Slow it down!
Views:
2,514
Posted By
JackOd
you see? That's what I hate. People consider...
you see? That's what I hate. People consider these diamonds that are so hard for people early in the game to get ahold of "small change" Infact for about 2 hours yesterday, and 3 hours today I was in...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Replies:
36
House Con!! Slow it down!
Views:
2,514
Posted By
JackOd
The prices are actualy based on supply and...
The prices are actualy based on supply and demand, the ones that rarely show up in the shops, but are needed by alot of people, such as EA's, are priced alot higher then items that rarely show up in...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 78
Page 3 of 4
<
1
2
3
4
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
06:31 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.