Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 161
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: alexrox222
Forum: Zone 08-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,111
Posted By alexrox222
Why aren't I in there? I trained DD, Dragon20213,...

Why aren't I in there? I trained DD, Dragon20213, Firefury and played before Boing, DD, Dragon20213, Donark (If he is there) and Magmawheel. I was friends with Cor (around the time he called Kennedie...
Forum: Zone 08-23-2009, 06:22 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,549
Posted By alexrox222
3408.

3408.
Forum: Zone 08-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 8,472
Posted By alexrox222
There's your mistake. :)

There's your mistake. :)
Forum: Zone 08-09-2008, 05:06 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 8,472
Posted By alexrox222
Spar tourney w/ kv9 and photon. (I win)

Spar tourney w/ kv9 and photon. (I win)
Forum: Zone 08-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,108
Posted By alexrox222
by the way.. Tao clan was the first elite ever...

by the way.. Tao clan was the first elite ever followed by stormys then nooneyouknow's brother...



Maybe because your the one im adressing?
Forum: Zone PC 07-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,407
Posted By alexrox222
They were dating at the time

They were dating at the time
Forum: Zone 07-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,850
Posted By alexrox222
This would be as bad as when Poizike took Ace of...

This would be as bad as when Poizike took Ace of the scorelist.
Forum: Zone 07-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,377
Posted By alexrox222
You hush, i let you have it. :D

You hush, i let you have it. :D
Forum: Zone PC 07-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,407
Posted By alexrox222
The funnniest thing was when Cor called Kennedie...

The funnniest thing was when Cor called Kennedie a **** and she had a nervous breakdown. That was hilarious.
Forum: Zone 07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,108
Posted By alexrox222
The Lament To Progress

Graal has been taking a major decline lately. But I am here to adress Zone, the once great server that some great players grew to like. Players played the game equally, we all had the same weapons,...
Forum: Zone 07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,377
Posted By alexrox222
35XXX hp+ 748 kills 0 Death 5 OBJ Class:...

35XXX hp+
748 kills
0 Death
5 OBJ
Class: Commando, Defender, Medic.

This was around the time i got 3000 plus bounty xD
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,432
Posted By alexrox222
I want to post that in the thread <.>.

I want to post that in the thread <.>.
Forum: Zone 07-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 7,378
Posted By alexrox222
Sorry, was I not specific enough to put Athenian...

Sorry, was I not specific enough to put Athenian warship? I meant naval ships with turrets that ram each other with like, tazer rams... and this is the inspiration. But make it with the gwars...
Forum: Zone 07-27-2008, 05:02 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 8,239
Posted By alexrox222
lmfaoaeicitfgwyalthxddddddddd Nice story, i...

lmfaoaeicitfgwyalthxddddddddd

Nice story, i agree with you on many points.
Forum: Zone 07-27-2008, 04:25 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,965
Posted By alexrox222
Every weap devoid bps rps chainsaw.

Every weap devoid bps rps chainsaw.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,942
Posted By alexrox222
Down view looks to birds-eye-view.

Down view looks to birds-eye-view.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-14-2008, 07:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,825
Posted By alexrox222
Nice job, mind making onthr version based on the...

Nice job, mind making onthr version based on the shaade lines for the short hair?
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-14-2008, 07:52 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,432
Posted By alexrox222
Please, the new one that matches bullet on player...

Please, the new one that matches bullet on player with shot travelling.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,397
Posted By alexrox222
BECAUSE RIFLES ARE RIFLES. DEFINE SAID ''ZONE...

BECAUSE RIFLES ARE RIFLES.
DEFINE SAID ''ZONE COLOURS''.
RIP OFFS OF REAL LIFE?
EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Gj Tsu. :D
Forum: Zone 07-14-2008, 07:40 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,272
Posted By alexrox222
No.

No.
Forum: Zone 07-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,310
Posted By alexrox222
Binoculars, for looking. End of story. Maake them...

Binoculars, for looking. End of story. Maake them useful or throw them out the window. OR make them a weapon purchaseable at the shop.
Forum: Zone 07-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,717
Posted By alexrox222
Your point?

Your point?
Forum: Zone 07-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,717
Posted By alexrox222
1000 kills with turret pl0x

1000 kills with turret pl0x
Forum: Zone 07-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,717
Posted By alexrox222
You thought I was being serious? Badges SUCK.

You thought I was being serious? Badges SUCK.
Forum: Zone 07-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,717
Posted By alexrox222
New Recruit 0 - 499 EXP Third Class 500...

New Recruit
0 - 499 EXP

Third Class
500 - 1,999 EXP

First Class
2,000 - 3,999 EXP

Soldier
Showing results 51 to 75 of 161

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.