Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 100
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: mYg0tHaMpStEr
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 11,317
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
When you were talking about that "Rape" event, I...

When you were talking about that "Rape" event, I think I added that a while back once it was Utopia. As some of you know, I used to be the Co-Manager of Utopia. ;o And tony added that option so I...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,960
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I didn't make up the name, I think the feudal was...

I didn't make up the name, I think the feudal was supposed to be "War" like.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,960
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Playerworld124: Hiring all dev!

G'day all!

Playerworld124 (Soon getting renamed to Feudal Combat) is calling you!

Basicly, we're a modern server with gangs, guns, pking, sparring ect. We have a VERY limted staff team meaning...
Forum: Tech Support 12-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,988
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I believe there is a simple solution! Stay...

I believe there is a simple solution!

Stay off Graal!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Liar. Plus Utopia has been around for like...

Liar.

Plus Utopia has been around for like Two years.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,000
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Are you going to collect the bounty?

Are you going to collect the bounty?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-03-2006, 05:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
The'res only acouple modern servers. :[

The'res only acouple modern servers. :[
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Nah, SGK died, and replaced by FC, and Endora, I...

Nah, SGK died, and replaced by FC, and Endora, I just work there, and Tony asked me to post about the hirings.
Forum: Tech Support 12-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,221
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Oh... I have to read. XD But, I've had this...

Oh... I have to read. XD
But, I've had this problem for awhile... It all started when my Qmenu went wrong, then i deleted it. But it still happens....

Plus, where do I set visible=false?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Playerworld124: Feudal Combat (Scripters needed!)

Hello all, Ork here, and we need scripters for Pw124.

We are a modern based server.

We have alot of scripts (guns ect) and we have one script that i can't seem to toggle, a car script. xd

If...
Forum: Tech Support 12-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,221
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Ugh..... Just fix it. I can't even get on my...

Ugh..... Just fix it. I can't even get on my server for 30 seconds without
getting d/ced. >:[
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-02-2006, 06:23 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,507
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
1) Dunno 2) No, this is ONLINE.

1) Dunno

2) No, this is ONLINE.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-02-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,503
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
OLOL

OLOL
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,507
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Car script...? xd

Hey, I'm having trouble with a car script...

This is what I have. I want this to be similar to GXes (because they r leet. gj joey :D) Like a trunk and Radio and they'll have 2 people with one...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-28-2006, 03:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,443
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Would you seriously get out and get a life?;)

Would you seriously get out and get a life?;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,651
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Joey AIM'ed me last night, gave me a great...

Joey AIM'ed me last night, gave me a great script, thanks to all that helped. :D

Mods may close/delete this thread.

-Ork
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,503
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Pfft, That happens all the time, I don't know how...

Pfft, That happens all the time, I don't know how to fix it. xx
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,443
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Funny seeing you post in my thread. ^^ And I...

Funny seeing you post in my thread. ^^ And I might miss your ignorance and abusive powers. :[
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,651
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
random numbers?

I'm making something as a prize, and what ever number a person gets determines what prize they get. I need a random number here. This is what I got.
But it doesn't give a random number, I need a...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,443
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Chompy you knew me, you silly goose. :P You...

Chompy you knew me, you silly goose. :P

You where screwing around with me on Endora today. :PPP

And Crono, I love you man. <3 Will miss you bb. <3:)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,503
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Great minds think alike. ^^

Great minds think alike. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Seems as tony doesn't want us posting map images...

Seems as tony doesn't want us posting map images of the server. (wdf) so I cannot show you the Gmap, sorry. :[
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,443
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Farewell, King Ork :[

Hi graal...

I'm writing this because I do not know if I will be able to renew my subscription. I have lots of things that go on in my Life. (I.e I'm a manager at a computer store, pilot, collage...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,620
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
That happens enough irl. :x :confused:

That happens enough irl. :x :confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,179
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I think I have it. Or you could just pop on and...

I think I have it. Or you could just pop on and look.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 100

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.