Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Thought
Haha, you think i'm Mafukie? I'm not Mafukie...

Haha, you think i'm Mafukie?

I'm not Mafukie x_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thought
Any possibility of vip.graal.net/~user/ ? I...

Any possibility of vip.graal.net/~user/ ?

I think it looks better than user.vip.graal.net ;-)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 04:14 AM
Replies: 272
Views: 214,838
Posted By Thought
Errr... what the heck?

Errr... what the heck?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 04:04 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,652
Posted By Thought
15 isn't applicable to the forums/servers, you...

15 isn't applicable to the forums/servers, you know.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,937
Posted By Thought
Over the years the minimum characters was...

Over the years the minimum characters was increased, naturally.

You might be able to get it by special request, though, through request from unixmad/Stefan, if you manage to contact them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thought
I have the same version, are you sure? ...

I have the same version, are you sure?

ftp://a:[email protected]/

Should give you 'Invalid syntax error'.

Nevermind, it looks like Microsoft made it only for http://, great! ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,896
Posted By Thought
you are that was. ;)

you are that was. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thought
xtp://user:pass@site/ no longer work in IE, just...

xtp://user:pass@site/ no longer work in IE, just to note.

Gotta use xtp://site/ :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-06-2004, 02:56 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thought
I use the FTP client built into UltraEdit...

I use the FTP client built into UltraEdit (http://www.ultraedit.com/).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thought
No, that is only if the server is configured to...

No, that is only if the server is configured to have PHP set up as CGI. If it's directly loaded into Apache it is not required.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Thought
Definitly me. I wonder if anyone even knows who I...

Definitly me. I wonder if anyone even knows who I was, except for the ones I have told, or ones who already knew me, for that matter. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2004, 11:29 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,111
Posted By Thought
Because they probably have disabled access from...

Because they probably have disabled access from doing so ;-)

Still havn't gotten my confirmation e-mail. :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,261
Posted By Thought
Re: Re: ???

I do?! :megaeek: Wow, that is the first I have heard of this! :megaeek:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 22,125
Posted By Thought
galen needs to be a Legend :o

galen needs to be a Legend :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 22,125
Posted By Thought
GodSpeed!

GodSpeed!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2004, 09:03 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 22,125
Posted By Thought
PACHUKA is not Pachuka, he is PACHUKA. ...

PACHUKA is not Pachuka, he is PACHUKA.

Anyway, I vote for myself (under the name of Mold, yes yes, I know :P) and Mafukie to be added to the Hall of Fame, oh, Maf is already there, hehe. You're...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,457
Posted By Thought
You do know that, serverwarp tends to lag for a...

You do know that, serverwarp tends to lag for a second or two right? Giving a player a chance to download content is a bad idea.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-28-2004, 12:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,406
Posted By Thought
Profiles on the Graal website already support...

Profiles on the Graal website already support photo/avatars.

They just are not shown in-game.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2004, 11:29 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,133
Posted By Thought
New Install: (~3 months old) 3,444 files 31.2...

New Install: (~3 months old)
3,444 files
31.2 mb.

Old Install: (~2.5 years old)
24,722 files
124.6 mb.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 11:08 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,473
Posted By Thought
Chances of that are.... nil?

Chances of that are.... nil?
Forum: Tech Support 02-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,703
Posted By Thought
Where exactly in your attachment...

Where exactly in your attachment (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=944487) does it say SubSeven?

It says Backdoor.Blarul.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-22-2004, 06:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,418
Posted By Thought
Indices are not 'code names'. They are the...

Indices are not 'code names'.
They are the position in a list, which can be iterated through by using an index.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-20-2004, 01:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,330
Posted By Thought
That is why he suggested a display limit.

That is why he suggested a display limit.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-16-2004, 07:20 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,199
Posted By Thought
I was talking about both, SDL can only handle one...

I was talking about both, SDL can only handle one graphical window at a time (that makes use of SDL), whereas you could also instantiate additional non-SDL windows if you wanted to.


If I wasn't...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-16-2004, 04:21 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,199
Posted By Thought
I can only laugh at that statement.

I can only laugh at that statement.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.