Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 88
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RavenofEarth
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Great, I'll AIM you as soon as I finish writing...

Great, I'll AIM you as soon as I finish writing this. Okay, i'm getting ticked at this, anyone know how to disable playerkilling on all the levels? for now.

Edit: That's fixed. Now we seem to be...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
In all honesty, I believe the tree's look okay...

In all honesty, I believe the tree's look okay for now.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
O_________o;;; Uhhh, filling it with tiles? And...

O_________o;;; Uhhh, filling it with tiles? And secondly, we're doing fix-ups now. That was done when I was tired. >____<
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Thanks...Also, we got our first town's outside...

Thanks...Also, we got our first town's outside finished. As well as that town's gmap uploaded, looks nifty so far. Here's a screenie.
...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Well, it's either one of these two accounts....

Well, it's either one of these two accounts. DarkShadow300 or Laura Demott...one of those two.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
I'm doing an investigation at the moment,...

I'm doing an investigation at the moment, luckily, I made a spare OSL, that I uploaded now, overwriting the old one. If anyone notices levels that look similar, provide us with screenshots to proove...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
O_o Holy Crap! That Is The Same! O___________o;;;...

O_o Holy Crap! That Is The Same! O___________o;;; Looks like I am going to have to have a little talk with the LAT that did ours.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
That'd be why I didn't see it, I went AFK while...

That'd be why I didn't see it, I went AFK while in the middle of talking to you...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 03:14 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Did you send it to me in a PM on Anzell itself?

Did you send it to me in a PM on Anzell itself?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 03:11 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
I don't recall you showing me anything, actually....

I don't recall you showing me anything, actually. @_@
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Enough of the arguing Yen. Quit acting as if you...

Enough of the arguing Yen. Quit acting as if you could do sooo much better, show us some work.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-06-2006, 05:57 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
I showed you respect, I merely stated that you...

I showed you respect, I merely stated that you needed to send me an example of your work, I can't go by how good you say you are, I'd have to see proof of how good you are first. And, regarding the...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-06-2006, 04:54 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Well, it was obvious you wanted to be hired and...

Well, it was obvious you wanted to be hired and wanted extreme power, and I can't be having people who are going to want extreme power over everyone. The current overworld, if you read the caption...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Wow, people are enjoying those screenshot's....

Wow, people are enjoying those screenshot's. Maliko, scaring the crap out of me.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Now, this would be the part where any normal...

Now, this would be the part where any normal person would go on a rampage and say words such as "OMG! DUDE! ****! My server is cool! GAW!" But no. I appreciated all the critcism, and will definately...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,557
Posted By RavenofEarth
Anzell Staff Opening

THE LEGEND OF ANZELL

Hey folks,

It has taken me sometime to decide to begin looking for any staff here, so here goes.

Story: One dark night, eight thousand years ago, the silence of sky and...
Forum: Gani Construction 12-27-2005, 02:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,472
Posted By RavenofEarth
Yeah, I kinda figured it out that night.

Yeah, I kinda figured it out that night.
Forum: Gani Construction 12-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,472
Posted By RavenofEarth
I have the same problem, except when I say /find...

I have the same problem, except when I say /find ganiname.gani it says it cannot be downloaded
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
I tried ZOOMEFFECT 200 .5 which 200 was i...

I tried ZOOMEFFECT 200 .5

which 200 was i believe the head down sprite, so i tried the other 3 directions, then i tried the gani in a level, and nothing.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
Like, in Notepad?

Like, in Notepad?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
I've tried everything possible to make heads...

I've tried everything possible to make heads small. I've tried ZOOMEFFECT with the notepad onto a gani, yet, no avail. Anyone?
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,921
Posted By RavenofEarth
I think, It has a little Captain in 'im. ^_~

I think, It has a little Captain in 'im. ^_~
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
Is there a way to have the head zoomed small?...

Is there a way to have the head zoomed small? just the head?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2005, 10:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,306
Posted By RavenofEarth
I am confused at what you said.

I am confused at what you said.
Forum: Gani Construction 12-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,226
Posted By RavenofEarth
-_-;;; that doesn't tell me much, what script do...

-_-;;; that doesn't tell me much, what script do i use?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 88

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.