Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 238
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 956
Posted By Derrick
Kyle has warp power, correct.

Kyle has warp power, correct.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 06:18 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,525
Posted By Derrick
Yes, that would make sense, many people from...

Yes, that would make sense, many people from different computers doing that...
I can understand.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 06:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 700
Posted By Derrick
SISOK KILLED SOME OF MY MEN ? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SISOK KILLED SOME OF MY MEN ? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,985
Posted By Derrick
hehe, "THIS AWARD GOES TO JUDGE SPUNKY, FOR BEING...

hehe, "THIS AWARD GOES TO JUDGE SPUNKY, FOR BEING ON THE COMPUTER SO MUCH"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,985
Posted By Derrick
Spunky has a life of Computer Games :)

Spunky has a life of Computer Games :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 04:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,227
Posted By Derrick
YES UNIXMAD GOT "HACKED" LIKE "I" DID :D who...

YES UNIXMAD GOT "HACKED" LIKE "I" DID :D
who banned him?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 04:33 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,873
Posted By Derrick
nuts! heh

nuts!
heh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 04:30 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,873
Posted By Derrick
New version is oUT? WHERE?

New version is oUT?
WHERE?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 12:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 902
Posted By Derrick
yes graal is down. I don't think anyone would...

yes graal is down.
I don't think anyone would show you anyway
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 12:03 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,985
Posted By Derrick
If graal is your only entertainment then you have...

If graal is your only entertainment then you have no life at all
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 12:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,189
Posted By Derrick
I linked to the username and password page for...

I linked to the username and password page for the email so I can get on :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 11:57 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,985
Posted By Derrick
Wow...

Now that the Graal2001 server is down, The forums are getting more popular!
I think this was stefan and unixmads plan :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 11:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 890
Posted By Derrick
yes, its called Gralat. BUT I DON't HAVE ANY TO...

yes, its called Gralat.
BUT I DON't HAVE ANY TO SPARE!
Forum: Graphic Design 06-23-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,126
Posted By Derrick
1) it's stupid 2) its a guitar, not a shield ...

1) it's stupid
2) its a guitar, not a shield
3) has so many errors
4) I HATE THIS THREAD
Forum: Level Design 06-23-2001, 11:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,888
Posted By Derrick
Ask TrueHeaT. or one of the members. They...

Ask TrueHeaT.
or one of the members.
They must be the element of straw :)
Forum: Level Design 06-23-2001, 01:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,888
Posted By Derrick
element = wood. Yes

element = wood.
Yes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:06 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,480
Posted By Derrick
Stefan does :D

Stefan does :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2001, 01:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,415
Posted By Derrick
Even I think this is stupid. I usually don't go...

Even I think this is stupid.
I usually don't go against unixmad in public, but...
this is really stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,592
Posted By Derrick
Kalaron is official. Only kingdoms should be: ...

Kalaron is official.
Only kingdoms should be:
Kalaron (if you guys want it to be :-)
Dustari
Celt
Zormites
Samurai
Pirate Crew
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 02:13 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,822
Posted By Derrick
Captain USA, Get on ICQ :(

Captain USA, Get on ICQ :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 02:11 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,204
Posted By Derrick
guys, chill. Making threads about it will just...

guys, chill.
Making threads about it will just anger him.
PM him nicely about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,204
Posted By Derrick
You have a point there

You have a point there
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,533
Posted By Derrick
first we need to talk to Trunks!!!!!

first we need to talk to Trunks!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:10 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,620
Posted By Derrick
I was just thinking this a few days ago. But it...

I was just thinking this a few days ago.
But it would be a copy of ZELDA 64, I cannot let that happen :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,433
Posted By Derrick
unixmad is watching you!:p

unixmad is watching you!:p
Showing results 51 to 75 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.