Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 4,606
Posted By Bird2prey
I'll be roleplaying the evil corrupted undead...

I'll be roleplaying the evil corrupted undead wraith, icolated and forgotten in the ancient ruins or somesuch.
Forum: Dustari 03-28-2002, 07:54 PM
Replies: 15
Hi
Views: 434
Posted By Bird2prey
Don't mind me I'm ranting.

Don't mind me I'm ranting.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-28-2002, 07:44 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,493
Posted By Bird2prey
See ya soon toad. An internet cafe is a...

See ya soon toad.

An internet cafe is a place where you go in, buy a coffee, and sit on a computer. Like always, really, but it makes you look like you have a life. Almost.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2002, 06:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 791
Posted By Bird2prey
How the hell did you get so good at RPing?

How the hell did you get so good at RPing?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,312
Posted By Bird2prey
Welcom to the forums.

Welcom to the forums.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2002, 03:09 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,699
Posted By Bird2prey
When I 'accidentally' allowed Karakaze to enter...

When I 'accidentally' allowed Karakaze to enter Dustari, and trash the place. Yes, IT WAS ME!!!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 08:21 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,495
Posted By Bird2prey
Do you know what a conversation is? Just because...

Do you know what a conversation is? Just because it goes off topic dosen't make it spam.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 08:14 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,495
Posted By Bird2prey
I can, and have, and do, however I don't really...

I can, and have, and do, however I don't really concider myself one of these 'Homey G' type people.

I don't act that way do I? :P
Forum: Level Design 03-27-2002, 06:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,497
Posted By Bird2prey
7/10 A few tiling errors, and the bridge...

7/10

A few tiling errors, and the bridge looks ugly. Apart from that it's good.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 03-27-2002, 06:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,866
Posted By Bird2prey
You should not be allowed to posess special NPCs...

You should not be allowed to posess special NPCs just for being friends with staff, it creates imbalance and jealousy. But regardless, you say you were allowed to keep the NPC so long as you used it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2002, 05:22 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,609
Posted By Bird2prey
I don't think we should leave it up to one person...

I don't think we should leave it up to one person to decide wether or not a server goes up.
Forum: Dustari 03-27-2002, 05:14 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 773
Posted By Bird2prey
The Dustari people I know are all good RPers.

The Dustari people I know are all good RPers.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:28 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,241
Posted By Bird2prey
Well, it may seem like something to forget and go...

Well, it may seem like something to forget and go on, but it's... difficult. To do so.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:25 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,241
Posted By Bird2prey
... My whole family died in those attacks,...

...

My whole family died in those attacks, please show some respect.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:22 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,241
Posted By Bird2prey
Your sig is way too big, make it smaller please.

Your sig is way too big, make it smaller please.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2002, 11:17 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,241
Posted By Bird2prey
Girls > Everything ELSE ;)

Girls > Everything ELSE

;)
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-27-2002, 11:02 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,828
Posted By Bird2prey
Airships like in FF I take it.

Airships like in FF I take it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 7,234
Posted By Bird2prey
Yes. Old Classic must return!

Yes. Old Classic must return!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,507
Posted By Bird2prey
Disclaimer: PH33R /\/\Y L33T D|5C|_4|/\/\3R

Disclaimer: PH33R /\/\Y L33T D|5C|_4|/\/\3R
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 06:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,507
Posted By Bird2prey
No, it dosen't, but it would be nice. ...

No, it dosen't, but it would be nice.

Disclaimer: Yes I know you cannot re-activate the members list.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,659
Posted By Bird2prey
That is a very nice map. Need any LATs?

That is a very nice map. Need any LATs?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 05:00 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,430
Posted By Bird2prey
\/ 3 5 /

\/ 3 5
/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2002, 04:49 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,068
Posted By Bird2prey
Alas, there will always be those who will annoy...

Alas, there will always be those who will annoy admins trying to RP.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 02:40 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
That's what I'm trying to focus on, interesting...

That's what I'm trying to focus on, interesting level design and gameplay.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 02:23 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 928
Posted By Bird2prey
PH33R! B0W B4 TEH 3VIL 4ND B R0X0R3D.

PH33R! B0W B4 TEH 3VIL 4ND B R0X0R3D.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.