Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 61 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Demisis_P2P
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-27-2014, 03:14 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,059
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I seem to recall FJ sparring 'decent' players...

I seem to recall FJ sparring 'decent' players using a handgun and making every single shot hit while avoiding all of their spraying. He was also pretty good at using the dual handguns glitch where if...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 13,972
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I agree with Andy.

I agree with Andy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,162
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Private anything is a stupid idea. Guarantee...

Private anything is a stupid idea.
Guarantee 90% of the bodies uploaded will be ripped off of Valk or Zodiac or something.
I made that storm trooper head as a personal head and now I think there...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-27-2014, 07:36 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,263
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I dont mind the inventory itself. It was moreso a...

I dont mind the inventory itself. It was moreso a comment about how the game got to the point where people are walking around with so much crap that something like this is seen as necessary.
So many...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-26-2014, 08:32 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,263
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Personally I've always subscribed to the belief...

Personally I've always subscribed to the belief that you should always only be carrying the bare essentials on you at a time, and that extra items and extra utility should have some trade-off, in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I told you so.

I told you so.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,320
Posted By Demisis_P2P
damn bro you're good. keep at it.

damn bro you're good. keep at it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,784
Posted By Demisis_P2P
It's how the original shotgun worked, but at some...

It's how the original shotgun worked, but at some point the way that damage is dealt was changed and it didnt work anymore.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-12-2014, 05:56 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,784
Posted By Demisis_P2P
This was always one of my favourite changes to...

This was always one of my favourite changes to shotguns and I'm not sure why it was ever changed back after I made it initially.

Would be nice to eventually see shotgun projectiles get a range...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,013
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Higher gang limit is more damaging for gangs. Now...

Higher gang limit is more damaging for gangs. Now they'll feel less pressure to kick people who arent active or arent performing and they'll just keep their buddies in the gang.

Give it a few...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,455
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Don't forget, some guns can have the exact same...

Don't forget, some guns can have the exact same stats. There's no rule against it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-23-2014, 04:35 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,013
Posted By Demisis_P2P
You must not log on. I've been PKing the last...

You must not log on.
I've been PKing the last few days and a few times we've had decent raids going with 6 or 7 people on each side...

Cruciatus got about 3000 kills in the last 3 days, pretty...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,453
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Yeah because you were smart enough to reject...

Yeah because you were smart enough to reject them.

Plus everbody knows barrels on Zod are wood veneer.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2014, 09:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,453
Posted By Demisis_P2P
They're gamebreaking. Also those wooden...

They're gamebreaking.

Also those wooden barrels at unstick me. Did Era start hiring Zodiac rejects? Only way I can explain the scythe, flying broomstick, magic carpet and magic wand.... seriously...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,453
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Very Very Serious Suggestion

Can you add an option to turn off these bounty skulls? They dont do anything and they're annoying.

A lot of the UI could be better, and all of the new novelty items make Era feel like UN, but the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,013
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Why is that obvious? Large raids could happen...

Why is that obvious?
Large raids could happen with 15 v 15... Not sure I saw many bigger raids than that even when Era was hitting 220 players daily.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-20-2014, 05:50 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,013
Posted By Demisis_P2P
A hard member limit on gangs is not the right way...

A hard member limit on gangs is not the right way to approach things.

Whichever gang is the best ends up being stacked. This has been observed in every iteration of the gang system. If the member...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-11-2014, 06:30 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,729
Posted By Demisis_P2P
You can have .# of a dollar. You cant have .# of...

You can have .# of a dollar. You cant have .# of a gelat. All it would take is an interface change to make 105 gelats display as $10.50.
Jobs could stay the way they are. But this doesnt actually...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,729
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Unlimited ammo was always a bad idea. One of...

Unlimited ammo was always a bad idea.

One of the problems with the economy is the scale.
$2,000,000 for a gun just looks like too big of a number and puts people off before they even start....
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2014, 02:25 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,372
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Righto mate. Settle down.

Righto mate. Settle down.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,298
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Hello!

Hello!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,514
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Lagging is unfair, thats why I quit. Didnt feel...

Lagging is unfair, thats why I quit. Didnt feel right stomping everybody so easily all the time.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2014, 06:41 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 11,356
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Dividing the damage between players is stupid....

Dividing the damage between players is stupid. That nerfs explosives in general but doesnt solve the problem at all because people can and will still put explosives on doors.

I believe doors are...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,772
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Ask any other dev server owner and they'll...

Ask any other dev server owner and they'll probably agree that "Buyer's remorse" is the perfect name.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-24-2014, 05:49 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 10,291
Posted By Demisis_P2P
If I had to try and isolate the time/reason that...

If I had to try and isolate the time/reason that gun balance got out of hand, it'd be around the same time that movement speed was increased.

Movement speed used to be considerably slower, to the...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.