Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
konidias
Forum:
Future Improvements
03-05-2007, 02:22 AM
Replies:
89
Internet+PSP=Graal, OMFG
Views:
15,900
Posted By
konidias
But I think it would make it far easier to treat...
But I think it would make it far easier to treat the stylus as a mouse. :)
Forum:
Future Improvements
03-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Replies:
89
Internet+PSP=Graal, OMFG
Views:
15,900
Posted By
konidias
There was also the power pad (which idea is now...
There was also the power pad (which idea is now used heavily with DDR) and the virtual boy... and while that didn't work out too well, it was at least a lot different than what everyone else was...
Forum:
Future Improvements
03-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies:
89
Internet+PSP=Graal, OMFG
Views:
15,900
Posted By
konidias
All of which are basically ports of old...
All of which are basically ports of old Playstation games... I remember playing Twisted Metal when I was like 13... which was 11 years ago.
I mean I'm not trying to say that it's not a fun game......
Forum:
Future Improvements
03-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Replies:
89
Internet+PSP=Graal, OMFG
Views:
15,900
Posted By
konidias
PSP is lame. Who owns one? I don't know anybody...
PSP is lame. Who owns one? I don't know anybody that has a PSP. Yay, 95% of the games are old playstation games and then if you want to watch movies you have to buy it in a new format which is just...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
03-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Replies:
88
Graalopolis - IN NEED OF EVERYTHING!
Views:
11,951
Posted By
konidias
Yeah hopefully you can get something other than...
Yeah hopefully you can get something other than Era's tiles/graphics and scripts you take off the forums.
It's not a good sign when you're asking the forums for a staff boots script. I give this...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Replies:
5
Movement System.
Views:
1,418
Posted By
konidias
We've got optional mouse movement on our server...
We've got optional mouse movement on our server already. Log on "Graal2001 Dev" and then hold down the right mouse button and your character will follow it to it's coordinates. It's pretty simple to...
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Replies:
3
Cliff Template?
Views:
992
Posted By
konidias
The desert tiles look nice... but why is there...
The desert tiles look nice... but why is there water? :p
Forum:
Level Design
03-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Replies:
25
mmmmkay's latest
Views:
2,726
Posted By
konidias
I agree with Door. The level looks nice but it...
I agree with Door. The level looks nice but it doesn't seem well thought out as far as the waterfall source/destination and also the placement of objects making it nearly impossible to actually walk...
Forum:
Sounds & Music
03-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Replies:
38
Poll:
Can you create sfx?
Views:
4,819
Posted By
konidias
I'm not sure anyone in this community actually...
I'm not sure anyone in this community actually creates sound effects the way they are usually created for TV shows/cartoons/games. (actually using a high quality microphone/sound studio and creating...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Replies:
18
Poll:
What do you prefer?
Views:
2,134
Posted By
konidias
I chose real-time but I really like them both...
I chose real-time but I really like them both evenly... It's just that there are far less good examples of a turn based online game. If it was setup nicely and had time limits for turns and an actual...
Forum:
Level Design
03-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Replies:
24
Terestria level :D
Views:
2,680
Posted By
konidias
Are those supposed to be cracks in the tiles?...
Are those supposed to be cracks in the tiles? They look more like little squiggly hairs on my monitor...
I sure hope you plan to add some color in there somewhere... right now it looks like the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
02-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Replies:
154
Event Coin problem
Views:
16,304
Posted By
konidias
Anyone going against what Googi is stating should...
Anyone going against what Googi is stating should not even be posting their opinions here. I've played many gambling games over the years, and the math he is posting is spot on. If you have a 50%...
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Replies:
14
Recircular
Views:
1,321
Posted By
konidias
that was the easiest maze ever. :p
that was the easiest maze ever.
:p
Forum:
Level Design
02-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Replies:
37
Sorry..typo :( Bare town...
Views:
3,902
Posted By
konidias
I had DV change the thread because he was posting...
I had DV change the thread because he was posting content of the server that I didn't want him posting. >_< Please don't go and judge him by this funny junk he uploaded. :p
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Replies:
38
Graal Pixel Tournament Spring '07
Views:
7,580
Posted By
konidias
I know I'm not being forced and my posts were...
I know I'm not being forced and my posts were honestly not of me whining or throwing a hissy fit or anything of that nature. Maybe they came off to you as sounding that way, but it wasn't my...
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Replies:
38
Graal Pixel Tournament Spring '07
Views:
7,580
Posted By
konidias
What fun is it if we don't get to see who we are...
What fun is it if we don't get to see who we are matched up against until after the contest round is over? If anything it's leaving room for people to be suspicious of the matchups... I mean...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Replies:
210
Poll:
How old are you?
Views:
39,986
Posted By
konidias
If you say so.
If you say so.
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Replies:
38
Graal Pixel Tournament Spring '07
Views:
7,580
Posted By
konidias
Um... I thought people were going to be matched...
Um... I thought people were going to be matched up?
Also "spring" is a very general theme... A little too general if you ask me.
Also... I'm moving around March 9th and I may or may not have...
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Replies:
69
Graalian Pixel Tournamnent Spring '07!
Views:
17,594
Posted By
konidias
Whoops. Today is over for me. Tom stop...
Whoops. Today is over for me.
Tom stop playing bomberman and watching TV and put up the contest please. :(
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Replies:
69
Graalian Pixel Tournamnent Spring '07!
Views:
17,594
Posted By
konidias
Hopefully before midnight! :p
Hopefully before midnight! :p
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Replies:
8
Imposter
Views:
1,014
Posted By
konidias
Both of those would be so impractical in a sword...
Both of those would be so impractical in a sword fight. #1 would bend and sway like a tuning fork and #2 would be so heavy it would be like swinging a ball and chain. :p
They are interesting to...
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies:
27
Totem
Views:
1,934
Posted By
konidias
I think it's needing the dark outline. Yours...
I think it's needing the dark outline.
Yours is going to look kinda messed up on a darker background... I think your lineart for the outside edges was mostly spot on... Just a small bit of...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Replies:
24
Krynn..?
Views:
2,606
Posted By
konidias
Content quality is being pushed higher each day....
Content quality is being pushed higher each day. (not majorly, but it's still being slowly risen to a higher quality)
A bare classic server with nice levels is not going to really attract much...
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-26-2007, 07:06 AM
Replies:
69
Graalian Pixel Tournamnent Spring '07!
Views:
17,594
Posted By
konidias
Tom was too busy playing bomberman on 2k1 dev...
Tom was too busy playing bomberman on 2k1 dev (graal://Graal2001 Dev/) :p
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies:
210
Poll:
How old are you?
Views:
39,986
Posted By
konidias
You sure are full of yourself to sit there and...
You sure are full of yourself to sit there and state what older and younger players enjoy. I really don't think that's your job to decide. You write out this big long post and then state things...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
05:48 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.