Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 103
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xeph0ria
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2003, 01:36 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By Xeph0ria
1? ono. :(

1? ono. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 06:17 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,713
Posted By Xeph0ria
People like you are the reasons I say things like...

People like you are the reasons I say things like that. :cool:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 06:05 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,713
Posted By Xeph0ria
He's killing himself because his dog, that he...

He's killing himself because his dog, that he didn't really care about, died? o_O?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,713
Posted By Xeph0ria
Yea, when exactly did he say a reason? He might...

Yea, when exactly did he say a reason? He might just be doing this for laughs.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2003, 05:58 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By Xeph0ria
OMG I LOVE YOU. :)

OMG I LOVE YOU. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2003, 05:42 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By Xeph0ria
NOBODY LOVES ME :( :( :( :( :(

NOBODY LOVES ME :( :( :( :( :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 05:37 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,713
Posted By Xeph0ria
If lifes a game then I want to reroll my stats....

If lifes a game then I want to reroll my stats. >=(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 05:25 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,713
Posted By Xeph0ria
Dude, hanging yourself is boring. If you're...

Dude, hanging yourself is boring.
If you're going to kill yourself, do it with style. Do something people will remember.
microwave your face. That'd be a sight to see. Someone dead, with their head...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 05:10 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,363
Posted By Xeph0ria
Re: Temporary half-leave...

I love you. :(
Don't stay away long. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,868
Posted By Xeph0ria
Karsh >...

Karsh >...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-20-2003, 07:10 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,471
Posted By Xeph0ria
bye :(

bye :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-20-2003, 06:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,868
Posted By Xeph0ria
Re: What would happen if..

This would be the first time in a long while I've posted in a hello/goodbye topic where what I said WASN'T just disguised spam.
I mean this-DON'T GO.
You're one of the few 1337 people left. Beg for...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-19-2003, 05:38 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,713
Posted By Xeph0ria
Damn. You're one of the few intelligent people,...

Damn. You're one of the few intelligent people, from what I've seen.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2003, 07:21 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 985
Posted By Xeph0ria
Only some kingdoms should have that. Otherwise...

Only some kingdoms should have that. Otherwise it's an army of clones. Which looks cool if it's not humans, as an army of fish looks cool, but an army of the same looking people won't look cool.
The...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-18-2003, 12:05 AM
Replies: 22
Hi!
Views: 3,460
Posted By Xeph0ria
1. Isn't it? Level up! Gained 1 post experience! ...

1. Isn't it? Level up! Gained 1 post experience!
2. I thought you bought cheese at that shop. I no longer want to go to it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Replies: 22
Hi!
Views: 3,460
Posted By Xeph0ria
Ahoy. Uhm..gotta something more...uh...err... ...

Ahoy. Uhm..gotta something more...uh...err...
aw crap.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,002
Posted By Xeph0ria
I get your point about it not being as...

I get your point about it not being as kingdomish. Too...blunt and to the point.
I just hope it IS pirates. Just renamed. Like all the other kingdoms are. I care not for the name as long as it's...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-17-2003, 06:57 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,686
Posted By Xeph0ria
Absolutely nothing. And lots of canned ham.

Absolutely nothing. And lots of canned ham.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,430
Posted By Xeph0ria
Because kingdoms keep getting removed and added. ...

Because kingdoms keep getting removed and added.
:whatever:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2003, 09:49 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,686
Posted By Xeph0ria
damnit all. :(

damnit all. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,777
Posted By Xeph0ria
I'll miss j00. :(

I'll miss j00. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2003, 09:45 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,686
Posted By Xeph0ria
OMG IT'S YOU. (hidden spam. I want an avatar...

OMG IT'S YOU.
(hidden spam. I want an avatar and a title. :( )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 09:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,430
Posted By Xeph0ria
Well..the economy is already screwed. So it's not...

Well..the economy is already screwed. So it's not like people playing right now would help much.
Also, you can't really say the economy is good with no one playing.
Something needs to be done to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,521
Posted By Xeph0ria
How's about we move the farming pens to near the...

How's about we move the farming pens to near the pie bakeries?
You know, all that space with the bushes and trees?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 09:32 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,430
Posted By Xeph0ria
I, for one, don't play because there is nobody...

I, for one, don't play because there is nobody else playing.
It's a big chain reaction, see. Because nobody is on, nobody plays.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 103

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.