Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zokemon
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,463
Posted By zokemon
I miss you Graal

This isn't really a bye or a hello, just a "I'm just stopping in to say hi!".

Life is going well for me and I'm enjoying the money I'm making. Maybe when I actually get some saved up and when I'm...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,012
Posted By zokemon
I'd like a version update :frown:

I'd like a version update :frown:
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,098
Posted By zokemon
You can also take this list of built-in flags for...

You can also take this list of built-in flags for GS1 and simply add "on" to the beginning of most of them: http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Old_GScript#Built-in_Flags.09_____true_when:
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,771
Posted By zokemon
Wow.

Wow.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,050
Posted By zokemon
You should have edited your post though, you were...

You should have edited your post though, you were still with-in the 24 hour limit ;).
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,771
Posted By zokemon
It wasn't stupid, adding a parentheses around the...

It wasn't stupid, adding a parentheses around the entire expression was the pointless part.

This will work just find:

setlevel2((player.guild == "Convict" && player.level !=...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,019
Posted By zokemon
If you say so. I just imagining it would make it...

If you say so. I just imagining it would make it run worse and render slower but whatever, quality is no concurn, I guess.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,019
Posted By zokemon
My god, seriously? You know how long I've been...

My god, seriously? You know how long I've been trying to get that?

Just an idea though, I think it would be better if you had like layer[i].tilelayers[x] instead. By default,...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,019
Posted By zokemon
I don't see decimal layers working since I'm...

I don't see decimal layers working since I'm pretty sure the layer just points to an index in an array.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 64,198
Posted By zokemon
I decided to take this into my own hands and just...

I decided to take this into my own hands and just script it my self. I won't be able to do much in the way of replacing the default keys but I'll do the best I can. I've made an editor so far that...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 64,198
Posted By zokemon
Read my post (3rd post in topic) about how having...

Read my post (3rd post in topic) about how having an image displayed like Rufus suggested would be much more helpful then just the 11 default actions.

The point of this isn't to make assigning the...
Forum: Tech Support 08-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,419
Posted By zokemon
I've used dynamic naming for drawing panels many...

I've used dynamic naming for drawing panels many times. How are you calling drawimage()?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,761
Posted By zokemon
Maybe that says something?

Maybe that says something?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2008, 05:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By zokemon
You go to a different school.

You go to a different school.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,761
Posted By zokemon
-30? Read the reputation forums. My rep power...

-30? Read the reputation forums. My rep power is either 8 or 9 and Admins get a default rep power of 10. You negative rep for half your rep power meaning Moonie gives you -5 rep. If I were to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By zokemon
CIS = Computer Information Sciences It just...

CIS = Computer Information Sciences

It just means the department also include more then just programming classes. I was however, referring to the programming classes that I've taken.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By zokemon
I use with when creating objects (like GUIs) to...

I use with when creating objects (like GUIs) to make it match with the new blocks.



Not a single CIS class I've taken has taught such a practice, though it does make sense.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 64,198
Posted By zokemon
With this, add a script function: ...

With this, add a script function:
bindfunction(id, text, multi);
Adds a function to the list of bind-able keys with the given id.
id (string) - The new button will have this unique ID. If the...
Forum: Code Gallery 08-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By zokemon
More whitespace means more scrolling to read...

More whitespace means more scrolling to read large amounts of data. I prefer to be able to see everything I want without having to scroll 5 million pages down.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,886
Posted By zokemon
Happy Birthday Rufus :)

Happy Birthday Rufus :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,973
Posted By zokemon
Why don't you just use the built-in dragging...

Why don't you just use the built-in dragging functions the Graal has for GUIs? You can set canmove=false and the drag functions will still be triggered when dragging, just the GUI wouldn't move.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 11,194
Posted By zokemon
Yes that is true, but the reason Graal runs at 20...

Yes that is true, but the reason Graal runs at 20 FPS is because the all of the scripts are run every 0.05 seconds. If you had only the rendering improved to a faster FPS, you would notice no...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2008, 08:07 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 11,194
Posted By zokemon
Nope. That would require changing the sleep time...

Nope. That would require changing the sleep time between script calls and would mess up a bunch of scripts, I imagine at least. Even if it did work though, it would lag like all get out. Imagine...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Replies: 12
Hi.
Views: 1,101
Posted By zokemon
Y-y-you have zero posts... VAMPIRE!

Y-y-you have zero posts...
VAMPIRE!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 11,194
Posted By zokemon
I've made an isometric server and I'm making a...

I've made an isometric server and I'm making a side scroller. Good luck though.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.