Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: nyghtGT
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2002, 09:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,833
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: YO!

Nyght:

you have to actually know how to script to write a tutorial about scripting ya know...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,654
Posted By nyghtGT
triggeraction, yes he can.

triggeraction, yes he can.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,539
Posted By nyghtGT
okay, but can we still us gmap then?

okay, but can we still us gmap then?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,539
Posted By nyghtGT
gmap and gold server questions.

Klonoa: My devloping server, natsuko, will require gmap compatibility... like 2k2. Not 3D, but just the reg gmap. The server consists of our own handdrawn images, and we need it all to load at once...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 12:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,530
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: mad skillz

Klonoa: mad skillz
Forum: Level Design 08-14-2002, 10:22 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,731
Posted By nyghtGT
It took me 2 months to figure out there was a...

It took me 2 months to figure out there was a Predefined objects menu I could choose stuff from so I didn't have to get each little tile from pics1.
Forum: Events and Activities 08-14-2002, 05:40 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,506
Posted By nyghtGT
The Nopmjail Bandits!

The Nopmjail Bandits!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2002, 05:08 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,244
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: I find it a hassel to get to certain...

Klonoa: I find it a hassel to get to certain things, so no!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 04:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,999
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: ingrate? your one to talk you stuck up...

Klonoa: ingrate? your one to talk you stuck up pig. kamuii was barely online, and I didn't see him do crap. OH WOW, YOU GUYS GOT THE OLD PROVIDENCE LEVELS BACK AND MADE THEM SOMEWHAT BETTER. Just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 982
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Re: Renaming this forum

Klonoa: mine owns more
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 04:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,530
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: alberta, and ur account says u registered...

Klonoa: alberta, and ur account says u registered in may2002, when 9/11 was in 2001?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 02:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 684
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Hosting

IM me, KlonoaEX

I have my own server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 09:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,530
Posted By nyghtGT
a- no b- your account says terrorist in it so I...

a- no
b- your account says terrorist in it so I rather not say... ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 19,834
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: Name: Scotty Kennedy Age: 16 ...

Klonoa:

Name: Scotty Kennedy
Age: 16
Birthday: March 7th 1986
Gender: Male
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Parent(s): 2... I hope?
Sibling(s): 2, brother and a sister
Employed: Yep, I work...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 09:12 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,999
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: Hey halfwit, I never said he didn't. Good...

Klonoa: Hey halfwit, I never said he didn't. Good your gone since you did nothing but dunburning for the server.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2002, 02:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,008
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Bush images carried with diferents tilesets

All you should have to do is go into the Gani Editor and edit the sprites to the new bush image.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 02:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,489
Posted By nyghtGT
Graal admins are like store managers, you go in...

Graal admins are like store managers, you go in and apply, and they always say, "don't call us, we'll call you."

:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 12:53 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,999
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: WTFS! prov is drainage hole for crap now...

Klonoa: WTFS! prov is drainage hole for crap now man. That sucks, who works there now?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,530
Posted By nyghtGT
Arrow Natsuko: First job offer in 3 months.

Klonoa: basically, we need a gfx artist that is good with coloring. They dont need to draw, but just beable color with airbrushes etc.
If you are up for the challenge IM me @ KlonoaEX. Incase you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 11:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,999
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: only good staff on prov is mido. thats my...

Klonoa: only good staff on prov is mido. thats my opinion, but I beleive its true. mad is just a stuckup level jockey and didnt deserve his position. Manager should have been given to Jeff or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2002, 05:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,833
Posted By nyghtGT
I'm working on this, if anyone wants to help just...

I'm working on this, if anyone wants to help just ask.

http://www.crystalmethod.net/nyght/gscript/index.php
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2002, 02:51 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,353
Posted By nyghtGT
Welcome to Graal! Thanks for upgrading your...

Welcome to Graal! Thanks for upgrading your account and playing Graal2001. Your account nyghtGT has still 275 days and 14 hours to play.

:D

Sorry you'll be gone Towen, even though I never...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2002, 02:42 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,275
Posted By nyghtGT
#p(0) is the first parameter you set...

#p(0) is the first parameter you set...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,275
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Re: Re: Re: Action?

I was being very generalized...
Forum: Level Design 08-10-2002, 11:36 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,799
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: omi

your calling me a ***** you turd ****er?

and it must not have bneen you mmmkay it was maybe that other guy BARGAD is always paired with.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.