Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 231
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XJOKERX
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,448
Posted By XJOKERX
WTH a Global Levels Team?

Well some guy named "Sage Shadowbane" logged onto a server I'm working for and told the owner and I that he was a global nat and a global LAT. I didn't believe him on either and I do not think there...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2004, 09:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,436
Posted By XJOKERX
Old work of a buddy - feedback please

Hi, you there? Yeah its me again....


Well, was talking to Soul Blade and he showed me some screenshots of something he made a while ago. It was a sidescroller he was working on. He doesn't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2004, 05:36 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,105
Posted By XJOKERX
Wanna see something funny?

Got this over AIM because
A)Wouldnt hire this guy for my server
B)Beat him in 3 spars (raped his rating) and wouldn't spar him again
C)wouldnt let him in TCN

Y0uJustG0tHacked: Hello, this...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 11,211
Posted By XJOKERX
Moon Goddess thats from your standpoint because...

Moon Goddess thats from your standpoint because you don't want to be out of a job.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-15-2004, 01:53 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,023
Posted By XJOKERX
I'm not sure if anybody has added this but Soul...

I'm not sure if anybody has added this but Soul Blade?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,710
Posted By XJOKERX
I was manager of graal news for a while got a...

I was manager of graal news for a while got a website up and crap but then I got caught for multi guilding in TCN so I quit GN for TCN
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,731
Posted By XJOKERX
What's the point of this thread? I'm no tbeing...

What's the point of this thread? I'm no tbeing mean but this thread was a complete waste of time. If you wanted to know and not get attention you would of just used that thing called AIM.


Edit:...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,710
Posted By XJOKERX
No that would just be another job for somebody to...

No that would just be another job for somebody to go corrupt and delete al the files on
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,388
Posted By XJOKERX
Can you not post a million threads? I know this...

Can you not post a million threads? I know this is your 2nd but dont make a 3rd
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,241
Posted By XJOKERX
Happy bday GodSpeed!

Happy bday GodSpeed!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,492
Posted By XJOKERX
Spile but Ol' West owns yours, I have played...

Spile but Ol' West owns yours, I have played both. Both not being great, yours is less greater.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,731
Posted By XJOKERX
Donald quit trying to get yourself more attention

Donald quit trying to get yourself more attention
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,492
Posted By XJOKERX
That was not relevant to what I said at all *****

That was not relevant to what I said at all *****
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,492
Posted By XJOKERX
I logged on it looks fair, the ground is covered...

I logged on it looks fair, the ground is covered in random tiles and look really weird. Some of the graphics are a little cluttered but overall it looks alright

5/10 because I personally do not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,931
Posted By XJOKERX
What is osrs isn't just saying that and he is a...

What is osrs isn't just saying that and he is a hacker? I have a list of people who have access to Kim Jong's hacking website (I'm not going to say how I got it here), and osrs was on their, as well...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-10-2004, 08:10 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,232
Posted By XJOKERX
Double post o.O

Double post o.O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-10-2004, 01:02 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,679
Posted By XJOKERX
Myukoi you don't seem to understand what I said,...

Myukoi you don't seem to understand what I said, spark said it pretty good. GRAAL USES ALL THE SERVERS AND SUCH TO PAY OFF THEIR DEBTS, leaving little money for profit, much less profit which to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,804
Posted By XJOKERX
Your now 21? Well if you live in America GO OUT...

Your now 21? Well if you live in America GO OUT AND LEGALLY GET DRUNK!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,285
Posted By XJOKERX
Ive talked to the following on the phone: KuJi ...

Ive talked to the following on the phone:
KuJi
Verlela
Thrash
screen_name
Some random kids who got my number somehow (THOSE BASTARDS WOKE ME UP)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,761
Posted By XJOKERX
Crono, to you, those playerworlds may be the...

Crono, to you, those playerworlds may be the worst look wise. But you have to think about the players who don't care as much (Most graalians) so they play UN

Npulse is the best
****
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,679
Posted By XJOKERX
Ok before you say things think. Do you know how...

Ok before you say things think. Do you know how much they pay for hosting and all that?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,393
Posted By XJOKERX
Uhh can somebody answer that guys question if a...

Uhh can somebody answer that guys question if a mananger can support 2 people
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,393
Posted By XJOKERX
Yeah I think I might of been able to get 1 or...

Yeah I think I might of been able to get 1 or maybe 2 global staff to support me..Oh well I'll just talk to a few managers
Forum: Graphic Design 07-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,922
Posted By XJOKERX
Well I'm gonna take a guess and say you...

Well I'm gonna take a guess and say you considering you have his entry in your signature
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,147
Posted By XJOKERX
No, you would've ran if you started losing just...

No, you would've ran if you started losing just like you do to all of the people that beat you on n-pulse :)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 231

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.