Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Showing results 51 to 75 of 116
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
TheStan
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-29-2008, 06:51 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
A Couple Updates... Well, I've been...
A Couple Updates...
Well, I've been continuously working on many things pertaining to the development of this idea and not quitting at all. Though, I can only so far as I find myself even know...
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-29-2008, 06:25 AM
Replies:
7
Layne Staley
Views:
1,112
Posted By
TheStan
Nice Vash.
Nice Vash.
Forum:
Code Gallery
07-29-2008, 03:52 AM
Replies:
7
Functions to get the current time
Views:
2,437
Posted By
TheStan
Good Job Crow.
Good Job Crow.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-26-2008, 01:24 AM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,440
Posted By
TheStan
Agreed.
Agreed.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Update: Today, I finished up the completion...
Update:
Today, I finished up the completion of my hit detection (the process for determining if you hit another player, etc.). I also finished up the player death sequence as well, it's pretty...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Just trying to show my progress is all.
Just trying to show my progress is all.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2008, 03:27 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
A majority of the classes listed are the first...
A majority of the classes listed are the first draff of any sort of class list that's been done by my designing test monkey (Aeko). But, be sure they are to go under extensive scrutiny and probably...
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Replies:
27
Shoes!
Views:
2,690
Posted By
TheStan
Very nice Galdor!
Very nice Galdor!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
public function changeStatBase(object, stat, val)...
public function changeStatBase(object, stat, val) {
if (!(stat in {"health", "stamina"})) {
this.error(null, "Stat (#s) is not in the required stat list!", stat);
return;
}
...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Actually, Draenin wrote out a few profession and...
Actually, Draenin wrote out a few profession and class examples in a blog on the forums here is the link:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/blog.php?b=25
It's an in-forum link so I hope I...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Well, in compilation with the Classes and...
Well, in compilation with the Classes and Professions pieces of code I've shown here, I may as well show the beginning of the third and final part of the system. (Each of these systems work...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
07-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Replies:
3
mmmmkay (21)
Views:
850
Posted By
TheStan
Happy B-Day
Happy B-Day
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Of course the schedule line ups etc, do need a...
Of course the schedule line ups etc, do need a bit of work. :p
Definitely about the graphics. Also, in a bit of a hurry to get some test data up so you know how that can go.
I'm trying.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 01:35 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Stupid character limit... I would also like...
Stupid character limit...
I would also like to share with you the class tier list...
(Best viewed Maximized.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
Melee...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Classes: Here, I have two of the main...
Classes:
Here, I have two of the main functions of the Classes System. This system is interdependent with the Professions and Techniques Systems (which I haven't gotten around to starting today.)...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 01:21 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
That I will do. I wasn't trying to...
That I will do.
I wasn't trying to come off as arrogant, but I would rather not have everything I've worked toward stolen as used elsewhere. If you can understand that.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
On the server. I'm not going to post all the code...
On the server. I'm not going to post all the code on the forums for anyone to grab at. I'd have to give you a temp rc and read rights, which I don't mind at all.
Btw, I like centered text for some...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
TheStan
Gears Are Turning...
Guess What?
A new playerworld is coming to light! The elegant and complex age of steam is coming to a server near you...someday soon! A steampunk server is currently in the works, created by Stan...
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Replies:
58
GS2? In my editor?
Views:
135,622
Posted By
TheStan
Impossible.
Impossible.
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Replies:
77
My new avatar!
Views:
8,212
Posted By
TheStan
Agreed.
Agreed.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Replies:
8
Just A Bit Of Community Input
Views:
1,474
Posted By
TheStan
Thanks much, can always count on you in a lack of...
Thanks much, can always count on you in a lack of creativity. :O
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Replies:
8
Just A Bit Of Community Input
Views:
1,474
Posted By
TheStan
Why thank you for your input Aeko, this helps me...
Why thank you for your input Aeko, this helps me out so much.
Ah, Drae it has been a long time lol. No, this is the first one I've done in a lonnnnnggggggg time probably that I'm taking my...
Forum:
Zodiac Main Forum
07-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Replies:
103
Operation Summer Slam
Views:
19,056
Posted By
TheStan
Erm...Top 7.
Erm...Top 7.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Replies:
8
Just A Bit Of Community Input
Views:
1,474
Posted By
TheStan
Just A Bit Of Community Input
Well, I kind of have been lacking in the creativity department for a while now. Soooo, I thought I'd just grab up a few opinions here and there from the forums where the minds are bursting with...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Replies:
2
A Small showtext() Issue
Views:
1,876
Posted By
TheStan
Worked, thank you.
Worked, thank you.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 116
Page 3 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
04:43 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.