Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: royce
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 08-03-2002, 01:30 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 11,748
Posted By royce
Fact: they won Fact: you lost, even though...

Fact: they won

Fact: you lost, even though you fought back
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2002, 01:14 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,120
Posted By royce
*Cough* I am working on a 374 overworld right now...

*Cough* I am working on a 374 overworld right now (not level generated either) *Cough *Cough
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,088
Posted By royce
I have like 4 internet providers and i only use...

I have like 4 internet providers and i only use 2... I could have given him a dial up service...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2002, 01:11 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,016
Posted By royce
Koni, you have to understand that you were not...

Koni, you have to understand that you were not the first person to make art like that. Yes it is wrong that some other people take your tiles and modify them or dont even modify them. But you have...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2002, 01:08 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,120
Posted By royce
didnt come out, sry

didnt come out, sry
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2002, 01:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,120
Posted By royce
Ok Listen. If you want to have a decent pw, you...

Ok Listen. If you want to have a decent pw, you have

Owner
...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 08-02-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 11,748
Posted By royce
It is also a proven fact that the former guild...

It is also a proven fact that the former guild "Criminals" dominated Dustari when Dustari cried and also had 75% of graal on their side.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2002, 07:35 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,694
Posted By royce
Sorry to tell you this, your levels are NO style....

Sorry to tell you this, your levels are NO style.

I can do a hell lot better than that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-02-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,771
Posted By royce
Nw, Gba...

Ok. When you start a project, you should finish it. Otherwise your gonna get screwed both ways. You should have finished NewWorld before you even thought of having a GBA. Dont get me wrong, the GBA...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,306
Posted By royce
OH MEME ME ME !

OH MEME ME ME !
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2002, 03:33 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,694
Posted By royce
Brent, I hate to be the person to tell you this...

Brent, I hate to be the person to tell you this but your levels suck. No, its more than just suck, they blow. No, more than blow, they blow, suck, and really suck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2002, 01:05 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,129
Posted By royce
Stop ****en *****ing at the sand. I re-made the...

Stop ****en *****ing at the sand. I re-made the sand because FTO got all mad but for some reason DarkVillin wont use it. Its a whole lot better.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 01:23 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,129
Posted By royce
Umn, dont ignore me. Another thing, that is not...

Umn, dont ignore me. Another thing, that is not the sand I made. I can see the squares!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-01-2002, 01:21 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,059
Posted By royce
Bomys on Classic?:confused: Last time I was on...

Bomys on Classic?:confused: Last time I was on classic was when Fox was hackin the gralets.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 10:59 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,129
Posted By royce
I thought you said Tritan was over.

I thought you said Tritan was over.
Forum: Level Design 08-01-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
Heh. I dont have any experience with light...

Heh. I dont have any experience with light effects. Never really liked them myself untill I got a faster net connection and a better gfx card.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2002, 10:02 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By royce
Why is that?

Why is that?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 08:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,088
Posted By royce
i wish psyker owuld come back

i wish psyker owuld come back
Forum: Level Design 08-01-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,407
Posted By royce
Ineed that one as well.

Ineed that one as well.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2002, 08:29 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By royce
Platinum is like a Graal Network.

Platinum is like a Graal Network.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2002, 08:18 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By royce
heh, angel gave it to me a sec ago, thanx neways

heh, angel gave it to me a sec ago, thanx neways
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2002, 07:29 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By royce
Re: Re: * Se*v*r L*cense

I heard it was like $250 a month and you had to sign up for a time period. Well anyways, I need to know the WHOLE info.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By royce
* Se*v*r L*cense

Is the G-S*rv*r License still available?
Forum: Level Design 08-01-2002, 07:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,197
Posted By royce
If your going to act like that then you can...

If your going to act like that then you can forget my help.
Forum: Level Design 08-01-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
No you do not understand it. My entry was...

No you do not understand it. My entry was different than that. My entry could have fit anywhere in the deep water. The screen shot I posted after the winners were declared was the island from my...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.