Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 106
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: evilchaseofdoom
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 12,030
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
wat... no!

wat... no!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-26-2010, 05:12 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,662
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Then i'd have to go beast mode and still pull off...

Then i'd have to go beast mode and still pull off the ultimate stats. Although that probably won't happen considering I rarely play Graal on the weekdays and weekends anymore.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-26-2010, 04:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,662
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Poor little me, I have to live with the burden of...

Poor little me, I have to live with the burden of being the most ultimate Classic CTF player of all time. :redface:
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,639
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
No! I cannot part with my Battlechanter.

No! I cannot part with my Battlechanter.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,639
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
I have OU too, but all I am saying is OU are...

I have OU too, but all I am saying is OU are boring because most of them use the same moveset as everyone else. Using UU you are almost able to make your own moveset and it makes it alot more fun.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,639
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Oh, but I still beat them with my UU. Don't worry.

Oh, but I still beat them with my UU. Don't worry.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,662
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
ya u jealous

ya u jealous
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-24-2010, 06:12 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,639
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Ya, but 1. You can use builds in which you...

Ya, but
1. You can use builds in which you take Druid and make it into a class that can actually PK.
2. Or accept the fact if you made a Druid, it's sole purpose is to heal and not to kill.
Also...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,996
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
I want it please.

I want it please.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 13,094
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Before Classic went dead, Thor released a card...

Before Classic went dead, Thor released a card game. Although it wasn't like Yu-Gi-Oh at all it was still fun and it consisted of collecting them. I can see this work, but I don't see the crowd being...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,635
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
What did you say in this above post. Your talking...

What did you say in this above post. Your talking as if you are in the hood, yet Graal consists of 90% White Boys.
Forum: Videos 08-17-2010, 02:31 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 33,151
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
First time I seen a Graal iPhone video and it...

First time I seen a Graal iPhone video and it seems like it's been well more developed than any other server on actual graal....
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-17-2010, 02:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,662
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Actually I think I have the second best stats on...

Actually I think I have the second best stats on the server next to Thor, js.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,662
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
i am mad, thx for pointing that out !pissed!

i am mad, thx for pointing that out !pissed!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,662
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
I think CTF Stats need to be reset before the...

I think CTF Stats need to be reset before the server is released, i'm not happy with my stats especially since i've had alot of noobs on my team. Like that gamer566 or w/e and that Yugioh guy.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-25-2010, 05:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,816
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
I'd also like to add that Guantlet is a lot...

I'd also like to add that Guantlet is a lot easier, less time consuming and offers a overall greater reward than Ssurvolos(sp?) and Saej, unless you happen to get extremely lucky and get yourself a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,346
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Omg I should apply with my 5 ban record :D

Omg I should apply with my 5 ban record :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,717
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Happy Birthday ez

Happy Birthday ez
Forum: Tech Support 07-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,005
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Does anyone know the approximate release date of...

Does anyone know the approximate release date of V6?
Forum: Tech Support 07-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,005
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
It helped slightly but not a big impact, I still...

It helped slightly but not a big impact, I still appreciate it and thanks Crono.
Forum: Tech Support 07-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,005
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
How to do this?

How to do this?
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,816
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Well it's not even close to OMGWTFHARD, most...

Well it's not even close to OMGWTFHARD, most parties i'm in don't even need a necro because no one ever dies, i'm just saying I think the difficulty could be stepped up. It's easy to BC in any...
Forum: Tech Support 07-09-2010, 02:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,005
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
Didn't help much :( Unless I need to do it on my...

Didn't help much :( Unless I need to do it on my Dad's and Brother's profile too.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,816
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
I think Guantlet is too easy, you need to step up...

I think Guantlet is too easy, you need to step up the difficulty. Perhaps spawn 4 instead of 3.
Forum: Tech Support 07-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,005
Posted By evilchaseofdoom
I never play UN. I play Era and Zodiac and lag on...

I never play UN. I play Era and Zodiac and lag on both of them. My FPS ranges from 19-21 on Era. I think it is because of Windows 7 though, isn't it? Because Graal ran fine on my old computer (XP)....
Showing results 51 to 75 of 106

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.