Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 452
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Er1c
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-04-2002, 04:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 909
Posted By Er1c
Funiture (chests, drawers, etc) will be added...

Funiture (chests, drawers, etc) will be added with house building. As for the current houses with chests and such, those are really just decorative, I don't know if allowing people to claim them is...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-04-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 704
Posted By Er1c
In-game house building has been planned for a...

In-game house building has been planned for a long time, and kingdoms will be able to have enforcers (in the RP sence).... which has also been planned for a while
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-04-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 907
Posted By Er1c
You had to have run it to download...

You had to have run it to download graal........................................
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,619
Posted By Er1c
I didn't warp Zach to let him get new clothes,...

I didn't warp Zach to let him get new clothes, but even if someone did, he deserves them. He's hosted a few events and decorated a whole level of some new mines I need to release sometime...
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2002, 04:17 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,566
Posted By Er1c
You can also get on one boat from another boat. ...

You can also get on one boat from another boat. I don't know if this is a bug or if it was planned, but I think making people on boats be equivalent to being in a battlefield would be a good thing...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 9
Poll: Last straw.
Views: 969
Posted By Er1c
If I want to steal a boat I can... just like...

If I want to steal a boat I can... just like everyone else. Why should I get less privlages when I am staff?

Was I on duty? No.

Was I even on RC? No.

It's easy to prevent people from...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,805
Posted By Er1c
Thanks, lol Some people don't get it...

Thanks, lol

Some people don't get it...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-01-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 907
Posted By Er1c
Run setup.exe and download the two music packages

Run setup.exe and download the two music packages
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-31-2002, 03:55 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,881
Posted By Er1c
Re: We really need melee guys...

It's called AC. Armor Class.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-31-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,125
Posted By Er1c
Get more ram

Get more ram
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,737
Posted By Er1c
Yeah... and make programs to edit levels for you....

Yeah... and make programs to edit levels for you.

This would add an NPC randomly into all the levels in the directory it's in (we used it for the kingdom trees on 2k2)
<?php
if...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2002, 11:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 790
Posted By Er1c
oh, I see what you mean... send is used to...

oh, I see what you mean... send is used to actually send a command to the mudlib, while the other ones do other things before sending any commands.... so I just separated them
In NPCs there's no...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2002, 12:33 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,737
Posted By Er1c
if someone could find out how to decrypt .graal...

if someone could find out how to decrypt .graal files i could make one.... but i have no idea how to decrypt them

.nw is so easy to work with, i've made a bunch of stuff to edit those... tree...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 9,185
Posted By Er1c
Unixmad needs to stop saying things like that......

Unixmad needs to stop saying things like that... he sent me a forum PM that I don't appreciate either

I have no idea what he's talking about, and he won't respond to my PMs =\

What? I need to...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2002, 11:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 790
Posted By Er1c
Trying to find something wrong with it? lol... ...

Trying to find something wrong with it? lol...

When you want to send a command, you need to use the SEND action...

BTW, I added three more keys to bind... 'w', 'e', and 'r' (mostly because I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2002, 11:20 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,417
Posted By Er1c
To prepare you need to sacrafice diamonds as...

To prepare you need to sacrafice diamonds as well. The square root of how many diamonds you sacrifice = the number of enchantments you can get.... so 100 diamonds = 10 enchantments. BUT, there are...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2002, 05:40 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,417
Posted By Er1c
There are scrolls that enchant weapons to make...

There are scrolls that enchant weapons to make them lighter, stronger (but also heavier), or you can enchant them to add one or more stat points while equiped. People just haven't figured these...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2002, 05:30 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,417
Posted By Er1c
We will have new swords that do as much damage as...

We will have new swords that do as much damage as the diamond sword so that there is a selection... also some weapons that do different types of damage, such as a fire sword which would do little...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2002, 05:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,925
Posted By Er1c
Stefan... I need to talk to you about spells and...

Stefan... I need to talk to you about spells and we need to come up with something more balanced. Before the non-magic casters were complaining about spells being too powerful because they were...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-24-2002, 07:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,738
Posted By Er1c
Graal 2002 REALLY shouldn't be named anything...

Graal 2002 REALLY shouldn't be named anything with the word "Kingdom" in it mostly because then people will think that's all there is, when it's not.

I've kept sugesting Graal: Conquest because it...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-24-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,633
Posted By Er1c
What I think unixmad meant when he said we would...

What I think unixmad meant when he said we would have two servers is that the new stuff will come out on one of them first, and then (if it all works out and stuff) will be transfered to the real...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-23-2002, 11:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,178
Posted By Er1c
The bell thing is just temporary... until the...

The bell thing is just temporary... until the newbie quest is finished
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-22-2002, 01:22 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 741
Posted By Er1c
Already been discussed, not going to happen.

Already been discussed, not going to happen.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-21-2002, 12:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,438
Posted By Er1c
Right you are, Rabid.

Right you are, Rabid.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-21-2002, 12:40 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,031
Posted By Er1c
Opposite (8/19/2002 12:44:48 PM): Xx, why...

Opposite (8/19/2002 12:44:48 PM):

Xx, why doesn't clear work?

---
You (8/19/2002 12:48:03 PM):

i'm making it work with bind

---
Showing results 51 to 75 of 452

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.