Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Androk2
Forum: Graphic Design 09-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 851
Posted By Androk2
I feel the X brings out a 4th dimension in a...

I feel the X brings out a 4th dimension in a square. A dimension I dislike as it tells me "You ain't seeing jack, jerk." I am very deeply offended by this "X".
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Androk2
Pickled and ready! PATENT PENDING!

Pickled and ready!

PATENT PENDING!
Forum: Level Design 09-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,499
Posted By Androk2
Yeah it always takeas awhile until you fall into...

Yeah it always takeas awhile until you fall into certain patterns at which point you just kidna know where evrything is, and you make lines without thinking too much about it.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,239
Posted By Androk2
Haha I thought same thing and fixed it after I...

Haha I thought same thing and fixed it after I made the post =P It's significantly less visible and doesn't draw as much attention =)
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,239
Posted By Androk2
Thanks Sage and Wizard! I think I fixed it o.0 At...

Thanks Sage and Wizard! I think I fixed it o.0 At least I don't have that "Agrh why does this look wrong" feeling!

NEW | OLD
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,239
Posted By Androk2
Agrh maybe it is coloring =( I'll mess around...

Agrh maybe it is coloring =( I'll mess around with that. BTW that is a darker tone of brown QQ! Pallet is sooo FTL!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,156
Posted By Androk2
These are VERY sexy, I don't see how it fits into...

These are VERY sexy, I don't see how it fits into Graal Perspective but w/e. Good attention to detail as well! I am in love?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,239
Posted By Androk2
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,085
Posted By Androk2
I plunge with my hammer!

I plunge with my hammer!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 04:02 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,121
Posted By Androk2
Haha <3

Haha <3
Forum: Graphic Design 09-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,413
Posted By Androk2
He's limited to 1 post every 8 hours or something...

He's limited to 1 post every 8 hours or something because he's classic. I'd rather he spend it on Graal 2001 Boards =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2006, 05:40 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 16,654
Posted By Androk2
I like my characetrs BOLD! Just like I like my...

I like my characetrs BOLD! Just like I like my coffee! And my women!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-04-2006, 05:38 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,845
Posted By Androk2
That looks awesome.

That looks awesome.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-04-2006, 05:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,713
Posted By Androk2
I personally like Elk's edit of the staff. I feel...

I personally like Elk's edit of the staff. I feel the original lacks depth on the handle while Elk's rework fixes that problem o.0

The odd thing is that the original actually HAS depth on the...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By Androk2
I love it!

I love it!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-04-2006, 05:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,413
Posted By Androk2
That I have all read! <3 You answered my...

That I have all read! <3 You answered my question. But created another one.
What if I do not own any other programs? Or to be exact:
How would I go about removing colors from the Graal tileset? Is...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,413
Posted By Androk2
MS Paint + Tileset... How?

I made afew tiles and wanted to see what they look like in a level but I can't seem to be able to put said tiles into a tileset in MS paint without losing colors. I also can't transfer the whole...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-31-2006, 06:56 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,121
Posted By Androk2
Ummm my chest does not span until my arms x.x

Ummm my chest does not span until my arms x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,189
Posted By Androk2
Suggestions Box!

Since one has not being opened by konidias, I'd figured I'd post this thread! And then reap all the benefits that entails! Er.. in any case, I'll start us off with some pretty simple things.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,713
Posted By Androk2
On the Kings Debate: I'm actually for NPC...

On the Kings Debate:

I'm actually for NPC Kings. It's an original idea that will in fact work better. And if you relied on a KING to help you RP, well you are not that good of an RPer. Back in the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,713
Posted By Androk2
I'll read the thread after I post, so ignore this...

I'll read the thread after I post, so ignore this if it's already been addressed. Koni how do you plan to go about money dumps? Let's face it, if BI succeeds, people will go on there the first day,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,201
Posted By Androk2
Oooo, nice!

Oooo, nice!
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Replies: 35
Woo
Views: 2,307
Posted By Androk2
Wooden floors are very tough to do along with...

Wooden floors are very tough to do along with wooden furniture. You seem to have done it fairly well though =)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2006, 05:18 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,185
Posted By Androk2
Can we get Fogles perma banned from Graal? I'd...

Can we get Fogles perma banned from Graal? I'd sign a prtition for tha to happen. Or perhaps we can ban him from every Playerworld? I know I banned him on mine!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-09-2006, 05:23 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,216
Posted By Androk2
Haha this is funny, didn't read all of it, but...

Haha this is funny, didn't read all of it, but this thread will eitehr get removed, or have a fun discussion. And it's Malinko like in his teens?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.