Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 92
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silent
Forum: Tech Support 01-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 980
Posted By Silent
What? Just press M.

What? Just press M.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,682
Posted By Silent
Stop and think for a minute. You would be editing...

Stop and think for a minute. You would be editing the level directly via your Graal client which is connected to the playerworld, so WYSIWYG. As long as the NPC Server and Graal 4 client continue to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-11-2006, 04:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,322
Posted By Silent
You forgot pizza!

You forgot pizza!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-30-2005, 06:07 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,218
Posted By Silent
Graal's pulse is anywhere but these forums ^^

Graal's pulse is anywhere but these forums ^^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-30-2005, 05:28 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,218
Posted By Silent
Larry clearly has the ruthless qualities...

Larry clearly has the ruthless qualities necessary to be an Admin, so you give him the position. Amirite?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,261
Posted By Silent
setletters("sparitoria-letters.gif"); ...

setletters("sparitoria-letters.gif");
setmap("sp_bigmap.gif", "sp_bigmap.txt", 0, 0);

etc.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,731
Posted By Silent
Nice, but that's not much of a hilt. How do you...

Nice, but that's not much of a hilt. How do you hold it? o.O

Edit: Disregard the hilt comment if it's a dagger for GK, I guess. Maybe specify exactly what it's for next time
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Replies: 16
Poll: GS2 or GS++?
Views: 4,057
Posted By Silent
"2" (being a version number) signifies a...

"2" (being a version number) signifies a substantial update, possibly a rewrite
"++" signifies more toys to play with, but the same base version

Seems obvious to me o_o
Forum: Level Design 11-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,495
Posted By Silent
The only style I was copying was my own from a...

The only style I was copying was my own from a few years ago, and if it didn't feel right to me I wouldn't have posted it. I wasn't aware that cluttered levels were a "new age" thing, either - but...
Forum: Level Design 11-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,495
Posted By Silent
Thumbs up Back to grass detailing class I go~ Yup...

Back to grass detailing class I go~


Yup O.o


YOU MAKE NO SENSE

But yeah, depending on how you like your levels, there are either a ton of errors in that water or none at all. Gotta love...
Forum: Level Design 11-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,495
Posted By Silent
Cool I made half a level!

Nothing special. This is the product of several weeks of random boredom. At this rate, expect to see the other half in a month or something o_o;

Anyhow, rate please! <3
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 11-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,867
Posted By Silent
Right click, Save As

Right click, Save As
Forum: Level Design 11-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,158
Posted By Silent
Graal levels have nothing to do with "varible...

Graal levels have nothing to do with "varible stuff" or experience with tools prefixed with "RPG". They have everything to do with style, presentation, and leet factor.

I agree with haunter, take...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,636
Posted By Silent
Presuming you're using Windows, open it with...

Presuming you're using Windows, open it with Wordpad

Edit: Just realised Wordpad can't open it, my bad. I've saved it in Rich Text format, check attachment (unzip it, of course)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-30-2005, 02:53 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,379
Posted By Silent
http://wiki.graal.us/Server_options#Ghost_Mode ...

http://wiki.graal.us/Server_options#Ghost_Mode
:)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,675
Posted By Silent
Which may or may not have been originally...

Which may or may not have been originally Malinko's creation, with a bit of my own tinkering - possibly not enough tinkering to forget to include his name in comments, or forget to inform him that...
Forum: Era News 10-25-2005, 02:00 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,842
Posted By Silent
It's nice except for all the houses without...

It's nice except for all the houses without inside levels, the 2 unexplained deaths I recieved from the npcserver, the q-menu not showing new items when I get them, and not healing while in a bed.
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-18-2005, 11:40 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,514
Posted By Silent
Very well explained and laid out, good job

Very well explained and laid out, good job
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,411
Posted By Silent
Hawwy bwirfhay Sewwfroth (for the third time in...

Hawwy bwirfhay Sewwfroth (for the third time in 48 hours) <3
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,486
Posted By Silent
function onCreated () { doloadmap(); } ...

function onCreated () {
doloadmap();
}

function onPlayerenters() {
doloadmap();
}

function doloadmap() {
loadmap("mymap");
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,530
Posted By Silent
We have a whole 15 comment-file load of this...

We have a whole 15 comment-file load of this stuff at Babylon (it's actually more like 26, but the newer ones arn't very full), but I've gotta rush so I'll only post a couple >_<





Edit...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-28-2005, 01:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
I've come across a probably related issue. I...

I've come across a probably related issue.

I have a database NPC reading and changing a value in a multidimensional array every 2 seconds:
function onTimeout() {
for (temp.i:...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,629
Posted By Silent
I think you can probably do: function onPM(" ",...

I think you can probably do:
function onPM(" ", message) {

}[/QUOTE]
A space isn't a nothing o.O

("",message)
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
Tried, failed. Heck, I've tried every object...

Tried, failed. Heck, I've tried every object combination I could think of, and the value still won't change. I was hoping someone would've figured this out while I was without internet access, but I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
It's still only initializing the array and not...

It's still only initializing the array and not changing the value. I tried removing the echo completely too, no luck (also retried this.clientr. etc) :frown:
Showing results 51 to 75 of 92

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.