Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 390
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ajira
Forum: Tech Support 02-17-2006, 03:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,330
Posted By Ajira
Haven't checked v2. Will do.

Haven't checked v2. Will do.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-17-2006, 03:39 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,515
Posted By Ajira
Try onCloseQuery()?

Try onCloseQuery()?
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-16-2006, 05:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,072
Posted By Ajira
And you'd probably want to do something like ...

And you'd probably want to do something like

i = 0;
for (a: allplayers)
{
addrow(i, a.account);
i++;
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,205
Posted By Ajira
html disabled <3 I think a nice thing to do...

html disabled <3

I think a nice thing to do is to display a gui window on the screen saying a disconnect reason, and they can't do anything while it's open. They can click OK and it will warp them...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-13-2006, 02:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,208
Posted By Ajira
Who said anything about offline?

Who said anything about offline?
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,515
Posted By Ajira
I believe you're wrong. :D Edit: Sorry, it's...

I believe you're wrong. :D

Edit: Sorry, it's closequery = "true"; but I'm not sure what the function is that is called from this.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,515
Posted By Ajira
I'm pretty sure there's a var like CloseQuery =...

I'm pretty sure there's a var like CloseQuery = "true"; and I think that calls a function.
Forum: Tech Support 02-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,330
Posted By Ajira
Yep, I got the same problem. No errors in F2 I...

Yep, I got the same problem. No errors in F2 I can see.

I'll see if there's any updated drivers I can use.

Edit: Well, I followed Vulcan's advice and my problem seems to be fixed. I would have...
Forum: Tech Support 02-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,330
Posted By Ajira
I get this too. It's a problem with...

I get this too. It's a problem with Intel/Integrated cards I believe. :D
I wish it could be fixed.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 694
Posted By Ajira
Where's the emotion? I thought we were 'closer'...

Where's the emotion? I thought we were 'closer' than that.

Thanks @ everyone else <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 694
Posted By Ajira
Har, thanks a lot. I'm 17...so old :(

Har, thanks a lot. I'm 17...so old :(
Forum: Tech Support 02-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,228
Posted By Ajira
That's only on 3D servers, I'm afraid :(

That's only on 3D servers, I'm afraid :(
Forum: Tech Support 02-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,228
Posted By Ajira
I believe it's triggerclient("gui", "weaponname",...

I believe it's triggerclient("gui", "weaponname", "reconnect"); :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By Ajira
Osht man. What's up Tifa. and stuff. I didn't...

Osht man. What's up Tifa. and stuff. I didn't bother to read the whole thread, just bits and pieces. I'm not commenting on anything. BTW Tifa, you still left me blocked on MSN because of a whole DD3D...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-31-2006, 04:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,294
Posted By Ajira
No. Scan through every folder =D

No. Scan through every folder =D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,729
Posted By Ajira
..

..
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,684
Posted By Ajira
And when the manager or whoever realizes that...

And when the manager or whoever realizes that person sucks they can just remove them
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,021
Posted By Ajira
Wtf? I thought he actually had 1 million posts.

Wtf? I thought he actually had 1 million posts.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,431
Posted By Ajira
I guess that works. Also setting the NPC Type to...

I guess that works. Also setting the NPC Type to 'CONTROL' will make it not show a level in the NPC list.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 753
Posted By Ajira
It should not be an option. o.o Staff mass...

It should not be an option. o.o
Staff mass messages should be received no matter what.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-13-2006, 09:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,012
Posted By Ajira
Or Stefan enabling the onCollision() function on...

Or Stefan enabling the onCollision() function on 2D playerworlds would be great. =D
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-13-2006, 09:10 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,689
Posted By Ajira
Oh I see what you meant. x.x But I think that...

Oh I see what you meant. x.x
But I think that is the correct function.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,689
Posted By Ajira
He named it wash1t to avoid the swear filter...

He named it wash1t to avoid the swear filter...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,689
Posted By Ajira
I think wash1t only works for showcharacter npcs...

I think wash1t only works for showcharacter npcs but I'm not home to test.
Forum: Announcements 01-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 13,811
Posted By Ajira
Hmm, I'd expect so since the NPC-Server handles...

Hmm, I'd expect so since the NPC-Server handles serverside operations.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 390

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.