Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,224
Posted By Thallen
So? N-Pulse has a lot more to worry about than a...

So? N-Pulse has a lot more to worry about than a bloody NPC...
I mean, in the jail, it automatically sets your skin to orange! How racist is that? What if I am African American? Ridiculous!
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,639
Posted By Thallen
If you actually played Graal, you'd know that the...

If you actually played Graal, you'd know that the speedhack tolerance tool is garbage, and sparrers who use speedhacks use minor, but significant enough, amounts of speed that speedhack tolerance...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,639
Posted By Thallen
TPS Recorder

I think it would be very beneficial to servers with spar tournaments to have a script that recorded a player's tiles per second movement, or some variation of a movement counter. Speed hacking is...
Forum: Guild Life 06-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,604
Posted By Thallen
Hire an Assistant Global Guild Admin

Vulcan can take up to a week to approve 10 guilds that need to be approved and I'm sure he will try to deny this, what's the big deal with hiring an assistant, or 2 Guild Admins? The job isn't so...
Forum: Tech Support 05-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,027
Posted By Thallen
Hey, can you fix this now? This is a little...

Hey, can you fix this now? This is a little ridiculous.
So much for my horrible attitude, Skyld! Graal never fails to impress!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,731
Posted By Thallen
You could make GAT on UN. Why...

You could make GAT on UN.





Why not? :frown: Fearo and Tigerlord called me brother a lot on Atlantis, I'm guessing it represents "friend" how we speak.
Forum: Level Design 05-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,850
Posted By Thallen
Make a webgif for the farthest left house post...

Make a webgif for the farthest left house post bottom so that the green isn't around it. That's annoying. Also, the border around the door looks irregular without the bottom tiles to it. This is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,311
Posted By Thallen
A Graal server that is not Bomy Lands or Kingdoms...

A Graal server that is not Bomy Lands or Kingdoms (immediate failure) that is going to try to establish an economy, which will just as quickly be broken once the server is hacked or a staff member...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,420
Posted By Thallen
Jellyfish did his business on Maloria, where...

Jellyfish did his business on Maloria, where there is an economy. I believe his arguement is toward "classic" servers, while Maloria falls under something like "level up/roleplay."
Forum: Tech Support 05-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,027
Posted By Thallen
I'm sick of people saying things like that, to be...

I'm sick of people saying things like that, to be honest. I can't understand why people don't appreciate realism, when everyone else here is going to pamper you and say, "oh just wait, Graal Online...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,420
Posted By Thallen
Unfortunately, a lot of the people who actually...

Unfortunately, a lot of the people who actually play Graal, rather than sit around on these forums and make a bleek attempt at sounding smart or resourceful, agree with you, and Stefan doesn't seem...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,878
Posted By Thallen
Ok, 130 hidden playerworlds, with even 1 player...

Ok, 130 hidden playerworlds, with even 1 player online... that's 130 people. That's a lot for Graal, if you don't know.
Forum: Tech Support 05-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,027
Posted By Thallen
This won't be fixed any time soon. How does it...

This won't be fixed any time soon. How does it feel to have upgraded to VIP just to wear a guild tag?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By Thallen
Yes, sigh, such drama. Get real, the most of the...

Yes, sigh, such drama. Get real, the most of the things I say are things a person who really plays Graal would say, because, unlike most of the people on here who haunt the forums, I actively play...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,969
Posted By Thallen
I don't think being able to hide your IP or...

I don't think being able to hide your IP or computer ID is something that reflects intelligence, as I'm pretty sure there's no real way to do it, for the computer ID part at least.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By Thallen
Awesome man, more things the most of us don't...

Awesome man, more things the most of us don't want or need! :asleep:
Drop Graal 3D, it will never be a success, quit sharpening up the appearance of the game client, and focus back on the roots of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By Thallen
TALKING ABOUT DRUGS IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE GRAAL...

TALKING ABOUT DRUGS IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE GRAAL ONLINE FORUMS, NOR IS HARASSING A PLAYER IN THE SENSE THAT YOU WOULD EVEN INVOKE SUCH A QUESTION. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, STEFAN.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Thallen
That day for Babylon, Malinko was spamming other...

That day for Babylon, Malinko was spamming other playerworlds, promising release that week, and giving out every single NPC on the server if you came online. And it only lasted about 30 minutes. No...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By Thallen
And I realize all of that, it's only that if you...

And I realize all of that, it's only that if you jump from hosted world to hosted world, you'll see that the minority happen to be the true "classic" worlds. Things have seem to swung more towards...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Thallen
While we have a thread of Maloria, I think I...

While we have a thread of Maloria, I think I should make a few points on their stand vs. Zodiac, it seems. I don't work for Zodiac, probably only spent 10 minutes on the server, but it's nice, and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,278
Posted By Thallen
LOL And another LOL at the idiots who take this...

LOL
And another LOL at the idiots who take this serious.





Wow, promote her or something.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,642
Posted By Thallen
This is not a real effective place to have this...

This is not a real effective place to have this poll, Madrox. The Graal forums don't seem to be in touch, at all, with playerworlds, and the people act a lot tamer and different than they actually do...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Thallen
Isn't this the exact same thing I posted a few...

Isn't this the exact same thing I posted a few weeks ago that everyone ignored? Hence, I have nothing to add, and I will just lurk and watch Meggido/irule13 make posts to make him look more stupid.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By Thallen
I miss you a lot, Wan. :frown: We had lots of...

I miss you a lot, Wan. :frown: We had lots of really good ideas for Versus, and it seems like it was all coming together pretty good though we weren't online enough to at the same time to keep each...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By Thallen
No. Wan let go of that, unfortunately. It was so...

No. Wan let go of that, unfortunately. It was so great because the levels were crafted by him, probably the best LAT (in my opinion, at least) on Graal.

But does Graal store old, dead PWs that...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.